Lovely Moments!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TRAP 3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mrs. JUNG was grinning when Jae told her what happen to Changmin and kibum. A victorious smile can be shown on her face. Jaejoong could only be amused to his 'mother in law' acting like the evil mother behind those kind aura with a good intentions. No doubts he ended up with Yunho, thanks to Mrs. JUNG.

 



"Ohhh dear eat more I am sure you're hungry!" Mrs. JUNG tend the plate of delicious crab and lobster to kibum who can't even breath in the full bowl of soup which was given by the latter too. Mr JUNG eyed his spouse suspiciously, Jae was trying to hold his laughter, Yunho was arching his brows, JiHye was trying to figure out what's running on her mothers mind, Jiyool was just eating ignoring everything surrounded her and of course Changmin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 



"Mom I am your son here and I am asking for the crab and lobster like forever now, can you give me some?" Mrs. JUNG glare at her son.

 



"You're grown enough to take care of yourself Changmin so get it yourself."

 



"He's not your son mom but you treat him like one."

 



"Awww! Changmin ah do you realize he'll be my son in law in the future? Do you realize that?" Kibum choke on the crab and Mrs. JUNG immediately took a glass of water and gave it to the poor man.

 



"Mom can you drop that ridiculous idea running on your head? HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

 



"Whatever Changmin ah, you're just like Yunho. Trying to deny everything around you. Right Jaejoongie?" Jaejoong smiled and nod receiving a smirk from Yunho beside him.

 



"What are you two planning?" Yunho lean closer to his lover as he whisper it softly.

 



"Nothing Yunnie, just eat your crab. ok?"

 



Yunho chuckled and continue eating.

 



JiHye who was staring the whole time on her mom gets annoyed as how the older women keeps bothering kibum about the food that the latter could barely swallow everything.

 



"Mom, you're really something just let him eat his lunch." JiHye interrupt her mom and Mrs.JUNG smiled.

 



"Sure dear take your lunch." The mother was still grinning.

 

"Crab please!" Changmin try to ask his mom who was closer to the plate of delicious crab and lobster but the latter ignore him instead he was being handed by the bowl of rice.

 



"Mom, this is NOT a crab obviously!" Yunho chuckled and slice Changmin a piece of cake.

 



"Here!" Changmin glare at his Hyung but receive the cake.

 



"You guys are hitting on me and Hyung the cake can wait, but the crab is waiting for me to devour them so PLEASE ANYONE WHO WERE KIND ENOUGH HAND ME THE CRAB OR I'LL JUST GET THAT FULL PLATE AND EAT IT OUTSIDE." Mr JUNG shook his head and handed Changmin the crab.

 



"Thanks dad, you guys will get it later." Changmin mumbled to himself but he was being pinch by his mom again.

 



"What now?"

 



"Eat slowly, the CRAB are all dead and they won't run from you, you look like you didn't eat the whole year, and for god sake be conscious your boyfriend is here!" Changmin stood up annoyed by the teasing smirk of his mother.

 



"He is NOT my boyfriend mom how many times do I have to remind you that?"

 



"If he's not your boyfriend then what have you guys done that morning huh? I can clearly remember you're just in your boxer and kibum disheveled polo shirt justify it."

 



"Goodness gracious, Lord help me!"Changmin frustrated efforts of explaining lose his patience to his mom and stare at kibum.

 



"Won't you explain yourself to this?"

 



"Huh?" Changmin ruffled his hair and some of the JUNG was amused on how Changmin was trying to keep himself from being angry but Jiyool just have to spoil it.

 



"Uncle min is uncle kibum's boyfriend, just like uncle Yunho and uncle Jaejoong."

 



"Awww my Jiyool is so genius!" JiHye rolled her eyes and Jiyool run to her mama to gave her a hug.

 



"Oh god in heaven why do I have this family again?" Changmin walk out from the dining area muttering audible curses to his so called family.

 

After lunch the couple took another nap in their room as Jaejoong complain that he's getting tired of walking and his swollen feet won't do no good either. Another thing is his back started to ache and so his good boyfriend is now massaging him on his back, Yunho's fingers and gentle touch is lulling him to sleep but he tried to open his eyes as Yunho keeps on blabbering something on his back.



"What is it Yunnie?"



"Do you want me to sing for you and Moonbin?"



"Do you know how?" Jae smiled as Yunho's hands move on his shoulder.



"Hey baby I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter