Happy birthday Jae!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Changmin could you check this please this is the royal blue Yunho Hyung is talking about right?" Changmin turn his gaze to his companion kibum and check the piece of fabric they were looking at the moment.



"I guess this is the one Hyung wants. Ok royal blue check. We have to find the other colors."



"Ok, I'll get at least 10 yards of this what do you think?"



"Would it be enough? Try to make it 15."



"Ok!" Kibum nod his head and gesture for a staff to help him.



A few months after Yunho ask his family for help preparing the surprise proposal and wedding as well, he assigned Kibum and Changmin for the decorations since Kibum's cousin taemin is a professional interior decorator. The penthouse is the venue for their wedding so Jae won't get suspicious if Yunho would choose to go overtime. Its because he has to meet every important person involve for his possible busy schedules.



They already pass the level of awkwardness when one time Changmin pass by kibum's restaurant so late and found the latter suffeRing from great colds and fever. Changmin found kibum sitting on one of the tables sleeping with his head resting on the table and found the latter sweating and shaking in fever.

 


The rush of concern hit Changmin and manage to put the guy on the nearest couch while he hurriedly lock the restaurant entrance for a possible passersby. He tend the sick man and after an hour Changmin himself doze off.



Its a start of a good friendship actually. Changmin found out they have lots of similarities. Kibum loves foods that's why he choose to have his own restaurant and catering service while Changmin well . . . . just love the food itself. They're also addict in terms of games whenever they find their own time they are only lock in their rooms just to play.



Changmin smile and a tap on his shoulder woke him up. A smiling Kibum was now in front of him.



"I found all the colors, we're ready to go."



"Really? That's good! Well . . . let's have lunch first I am starving actually."



"That's a good idea, let's drop by in the restaurant then." Changmin took the paper bag on Kibum's hand and guide the latter to his car.


*~*~*~*~*


ONE MONTH LATER



"Oh my god mom do I look good on my suit?" Mrs. Jung shook her head for the nth time. Yunho is in panic again.



"Mom the decorations? Are they all set up? Where's Moonbin? The ring? Where's the ring?"



"Yunho dear you have to calm down ok? We have four hours to go before the actual wedding why are you so nervous?"



"Mom I have all the right to get nervous, what if Jae doesn't want to get married? What if Jae decline my proposal? What if-" Mrs. Jung has to clamp her hands on Yunho's mouth to shut him up.



"Do you hear yourself Yunho? Goodness for all I know Jae must be only waiting for you to propose. Son, you have to calm down ok? Look . . . You and Jae has a son what more could he wish for? Marriage! And this the perfect moment for it and there's Moonbin to back you up. Don't disappoint your own son."



Yunho has to hug his mother to thank her. Actually she has made him calm down.

 


"Thank you so much mom, I owe you a lot!"



The door open and the little prince run to his father tugging his slacks.



"Dada . . . Dada!"



"Hey there handsome, where have you been? Don't get yourself dirty ok? Mommy will gonna kill me."



"He's been eating cup cakes since we've been here!" Changmin revealed himself looking so handsome as well in his black suit with a bow tie.



"What? God! Why did you let him? Jae will gonna kill me!"



"Oh sure Hyung! He keeps on asking for a cup cakes and he wants some ice cream too!"



"Oh baby no don't eat just yet, you want to drink your milk? Come here oh please no more sweets Jaejoongie will freak out if he knows this." Mrs. Jung cooed her grandson and the little boy snuggled on her chest.

 


"Yuli . . .sh~ sshlim . . . ."



"Jiyool get him some ice cream so I have to escape." Changmin explained but the little girl appeared so suddenly running with her baby blue dress with two ice cream on her hands.



"Binnie! Here's your ice cream! Come here binnie!" Changmin scoop his niece this time taking the ice cream from her hands and eat it.



"Uncle min wants some ice cream too yoolie, and binnie can't eat ice cream yet. His mommy will get mad."



"Really? But how about his ice cream?"



"Can Uncle min take them instead?" The little girl nod her head furiously and Changmin look at the little boy drinking his milk. Changmin chuckled and Yunho just shook his head as he gave a peck on his little boy's forehead.



"Be a good boy ok?" Moonbin stop his milk and look at him and smile. Yunho swear he would always fall in love to the adorable Moonbin. He has a perfect family and to complete it he has to overcome his coward and propose to Jae and get married right away. Yunho heaved a sigh and started praying.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter