First fight hurts!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong shifted to the other side of the bed. Being pregnant isn't really easy for him, he would always experience nausea, muscle pain, head aches, even his feet got swollen. He's not complaining actually he was thankful instead. Being pregnant is already a miracle for him and living with Yunho, the love of his life is more than enough. He smiled and caress the bump of his, smiling while humming a song for his son. He can't believe that soon Yunho and him would have a fruit of their own. They would soon called themselves a parents.

 

Jaejoong thought everything happened in just a snap of his finger, everything seems so fast but everything is real. He fell in love to Yunho, Yunho fell in love with him. He went to Japan with Yunho and realize they have the same feeling for each other, the night they came back to Korea is the night they confess to each other. Jaejoong smiled at that memory, he was so happy until the night came that he gave himself to Yunho fully. The night that their son was created. A tear fell from his eyes, everything seems like a fairy tale to him. He was only a vendor back then but when he met his prince charming everything change, including the family he never had. And he couldn't really ask for more.

 

Jaejoong sat up and realize Yunho wasn't there, he glance at the clock and its only 3am in the morning, where did he go this time? Jaejoong thought. He slowly got up from his comfortable bed as he slip the flip flops to his now swollen feet. Slowly walking through the door and made his way downstairs, a few distance from the kitchen when he heard something from the lawn. He slowly made his way to the crystal door but hid himself to the side just enough to hid his shadow. He listen.


"My feelings never change Yunho, you're still here." Jaejoong frown its a voice of a women and as far as he can remember the only women in the house Yunho's mother. He listen again.


"Its been a long time, yeah! We used to date and kiss like were the only people in the world but that was the past." Jaejoong heard Yunho this time. And he held his breath knowing Yunho had a past, of course Yunho has but it brought pain to Jaejoong. He can't understand why but there is a pinch in his chest when he heard Yunho kissing another women beside him. He listen again.


"I never thought you would settle down Yunho. You said you are the man who would never tie himself in a marriage." Jaejoong covered his mouth, he do understand now why Yunho never propose a marriage to him. Because Yunho doesn't have any plan at the first place. Jaejoong walk past to his room again, he was so confuse and hurt at the same time. Who is that women Yunho was talking with, and how in the world Yunho would spare time to her. Is she someone special to Yunho? The silent tears was now flowing down his face. Now he knew Yunho would never propose to him. Never in his dream and the pangs really blowing in his chest now. As soon as he open the door, he lock it and buried his face to the pillow and cried. But he was just too emotional not to hear Yunho's response to Boa Yunho's ex girlfriend.


"Yeah. I thought too! But when i fell in love to Jaejoong everything change. I want to tie him with me forever. I would never imagine my life without him."

 

Yunho made his way to his shared Bedroom with Jaejoong, but when he turned the knob to open it, it was locked. He frowned. Jaejoong never locked their bedroom unless he was mad at him or something. Yunho shook his head and made his way to the wine bars where all the duplicates was hidden. Finally saw the key he made his way to their bedroom again and slowly open it. He saw Jaejoong sleeping back facing the other side of the bed, slowly closing the door Yunho sink himself to their bed and peek Jaejoong's sleeping face. He smiled and place a gentle kiss on Jaejoong's hair.


"I love you baby, i love you so much!" Unknowingly to Yunho, Jaejoong was awake even the eyes were close. And it pains him even more when Yunho confess his 'i love you's' but that's all. No marriage, no wedding, no ties. Jaejoong close his eyes and try himself to sleep in Yunho's embrace.

 

Morning came and Jaejoong struggled from Yunho's embrace trying to erase everything from last night. As much as he wants to confront Yunho about it, its better to just keep in silent. Yunho stir in his sleep and slowly sat up. He encircled his arms to Jaejoong's waist and his bump placing a soft kiss on Jaejoong's cheek and the back of his head.


"Good morning my babies!"


"Morning." Jaejoong replied shortly. Yunho frown and tighten the hug.


"What's wrong Jae? Are you ok baby?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter