He's my Boyfriend!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong fidgeted in his seat while staring at the family in front of him. What is he doing here anyway? He should have been home now if only Yunho’s mom never ask him to stay for dinner. He stare at Yunho and the latter smiled at him like there was no problem at all where in fact Yunho have to took this opportunity to explain to his mom that they are not actually lovers. He sighed. What has he gotten into?

“Jaejoongie dear? Don’t you like the food?” He turned to Mrs. Jung with concern all over her face and he suddenly felt so guilty. She was sure so kind to Jaejoong even though this is their official first meeting.

“No Maám its ok, I am not that picky when it comes to food.”

“Then what is it?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho for help, he’s actually feeling uncomfortable so sudden that he was the only one being mixed to the royal family of Jung.

“He’s ok Mom don’t worry about him! He’s really not into eating evidence on his y body.” ‘What the Yunho? He stared at Yunho suddenly, eyes questioning the latter why does he have to say that, he feels like melting on his seats now coz he felt a sudden rush of blood through his cheeks, he just can’t imagined how does he look like now. He silently cursed Yunho. The latter just made it worst and now as he can see the smile at Mrs. Jung’s face he was sure the latter would tease them again and he wasn’t mistaken.

“Äwwwwww Do you know guys you’re so cute together?” JiYool who is busy eating beside his grandma raised his head and looked at Jaejoong.

“I like you! You’re so pretty!” Jaejoong bit his lips and lowered his head.

Yunho saw the reddening cheeks of the beauty and he smiled, he loves how Jaejoong would blush suddenly in a simple tease and it made Yunho’s heart flutters. He was actually wondering, it’s been only two days that he met this man but it seems like they’ve known each other for a long time and added to that he was welcome by his family with warm hearts and he felt happy because of that. Maybe Jaejoong was a natural charmer inside and out and the big factor is that his beauty seems to lure everyone that he himself never had the chance to escape. If he didn’t say that he wasn’t attracted to the beauty he would be lying coz in the first day where he had seen the beauty in his car he was already mesmerize.

“Guys! Stop it he’s getting embarrassed!”

“Uncle Yunho he’s really pretty! Why don’t you kiss him?”

“What?” Jaejoong gulp as he heard the word ‘kiss’ for a second time today. Yunho widen his eyes at his niece and Mrs. Jung laughed.

“JiYool ah do you know what that means?” Mrs. Jung continued to laugh.

“Yes! It’s bobo!” Ji Yool pointed her lips to Yunho and the latter could hang his mouth open.

“Jaejoongie dear don’t mind her!”

“I- It’s ok!” Jaejoong said when in fact he wanted to run outside and drown himself to the nearest pond of water as he felt his cheeks getting hot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter