So Close . . .

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After the kiss in the pool Yunho and Jaejoong felt the awkwardness between them. They can’t look straight to each other’s eyes. Keep looking down as if their feet are the most interesting thing in the world. The family in the dining noticed it and Mrs. Jung grin, something must happen. She thought.

 

 

“Yunho yah, have you two had a fight?” Yunho looked at his mother and shook his head, Jaejoong just keep on eating.

 

“Jaejoongie?” Jaejoong raised his head and shook his head gently to Yunho’s family. But the family feels something isn’t right, they can feel the awkwardness. Changmin stood up.

 

“I’m done! JiYoolie want to play with me?” JiYool nodded her head and raised her arms to Changmin to be lifted up. Changmin brought his niece to his arms and wink at his Umma. Mrs. Jung nodded her head and nudges his husband.

 

“Yunho yah, I have to check something in the library.” Yunho looked up at his mom and nodded.

 

“Jaejoong just eat here with Yunho, I will take a rest in our room ok?” Jaejoong also nodded his head. Mr. Jung patted Yunho’s shoulder and walk away, leaving the two in complete silent. The only thing sounds is the fork and spoon against the plate.

 

Jaejoong was completely shocked when he realized what he did. He just hugged Yunho out of his fear and Yunho kissed him. It confused him more, why did yunho kiss him and he practically responded to the kiss. After the realization of Jaejoong that his soaked clothes was stick to Yunho’s half he pushed the CEO much to Yunho’s surprise and run inside the mansion leaving Yunho staring at his back. He’s thankful that Yunho handed the dry clothes to the maid and didn’t make it himself coz the CEO felt that he can’t face Jaejoong just now.

 

Jaejoong was about to grab the glass of water but due to his tense hand he slip the glass from his hands causing the water to spill all over the table and drip to Yunho’s short. In panic again Jaejoong grab the paper towel and start wiping Yunho’s short while the latter only stare at him frozen for a few seconds. When Yunho felt Jaejoong’s nervous hands on his thigh he stop the beauty. He held Jaejoong’s hands tight earning a soft gasp from Jaejoong. Yunho stare at the beauty intently who just lowered his head in nervousness while his free hands gripping on the hem of his shirts.

 

“Jae . . . “ Jaejoong fell silent for a while. The way Yunho address him in a different nickname brought butterflies to his stomach causing his throat to dry.

 

His mind went blank again as Yunho held his hand tightly.

 

“Jae . . . look at me!” Jaejoong lifted his gaze to Yunho just to be hypnotized again by those beautiful brown orbs. Jaejoong gulp and withdraw his hand immediately from Yunho’s hold and stood up running outside the house leaving Yunho stun in his seat. He run as much as he can and when he finally can’t keep his breathing he stop, panting, heartbeats racing, confused and nervous.

 

‘What is happening to me?’

 

‘God what is this?’

 

Jaejoong try to control his breathing and sit on a grass just beside the fountain. Trying to figure out what just happen.

 

“Why are you running Jaejoong ah?” Jaejoong widen his eyes when he heard Yunho’s voice behind him. Hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter