Drunken Jaejoong is Dangerous!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The couple settled on their hotel and Jaejoong was currently unpacking their things when Yunho got out from the bathroom all freshen up with still a towel ruffling his wet hair. Yunho walk towards Jaejoong and the latter handed him a white boxer shorts and a white tee since he has still an hour to prepare for their morning meeting.

 

 

“You want to go somewhere?” Yunho asked Jaejoong as he wore his shirt, and the latter stop unpacking for a while and admire his boyfriend’s figure. He gently shook his head.

 

 

“No, just want to stay here until you return.”  Yunho nodded his head and took a seat beside Jaejoong and held Jaejoong’s hands, looking deeply in Jaejoong’s eyes and smiled.

 

 

“I will miss you!” Jaejoong withdraw his hands immediately and shove a piece of shirt to Yunho’s face causing the latter to laugh.

 

 

“Stop laughing Yunho! You crazy retard!” Yunho sat up again with a serious face and held Jaejoong’s hands again. The latter only stare at his playful boyfriend loving this side of Yunho. He raised his brow and stare at Yunho’s handsome face.

 

 

“Are you ok baby? It must really hurt when you fell from heaven!” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s hands but it landed on his face as Jaejoong pushed his palm to Yunho’s handsome face. Yunho let out a groan but smile.

 

 

“Yunho stop it or I’ll kick you out here !” Yunho gasp with wide eyes like he was so surprised and cover his mouth but laugh again and Jaejoong can’t help but to join his laughing boyfriend. He started tickling Yunho’s armpit causing the latter to let out a girly squeal. Jaejoong laugh this time at Yunho. And Yunho only pout.

 

 

“Oh My God! My awesome boyfriend screams like a girl!” Jaejoong jump on the bed and started jumping up and down with his hips swaying side by side. Yunho stood up and gave Jaejoong his puppy eyes asking to stop teasing him but the latter only grin in respond.

 

 

“C’mon baby! Scream again for me! I wanna hear you scream like that again, you’re so cute!” Yunho greeted his teeth in annoyance and suddenly dive himself to the bed with Jaejoong underneath.

 

 

“Scream again? In your dreams baby! I won’t do it! NEVER!” Yunho pinned Jaejoong’s hand side by side. They stare at each other and Jaejoong grin evilly again.

 

 

“Really? Ohhh! I love to hear it again, you really sure about that? How about I-“ Jaejoong was cut when Yunho sealed their lips together, Jaejoong can only moan under Yunho. Yunho let go of his hands and he was about to encircle his arms to Yunho’s neck but Yunho withdraw from the kiss already causing Jaejoong to pout.

 

 

“That’s for teasing me baby!” Yunho took his coat and started dressing his slacks and tie. Jaejoong sat up and stare at his boyfriend.

 

 

“What time are you coming back?” Jaejoong stood up and help Yunho on his ties.

 

 

“I don’t know baby but if I haven’t return yet in lunch, just order yourself something to eat ok?” Jaejoong nodded his head and received a peck from Yunho as the latter took his briefcase.

 

 

“I love you see you later!” Jaejoong only smiled and go back to the bed and ignore Yunho and the luggage at the floor still scattered.

 

 

“Hey I said I love you!” Yunho raised his brow as he saw Jaejoong laid back grinning with his eyes on the ceiling.

 

 

“So what about it?” Jaejoong turn to his side using his elbow to give support on his head and posing like a tempting y lady and his lips. Yunho gulp at the sight and turn his direction to the doorknob and quickly twist the door as he got out from their occupied room of the hotel. He’s a few steps away from the lift when he sense the door open again and Jaejoong stick his head, smiling at him.

 

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO! YUNNIE!”

 

 

BAMMMM!

And the door was close again with Yunho smiling all by himself.

 

 

 

“Yunnie? I like it!” Yunho giggled as he rode the lift.

 

 

 

 

Yunho turn the knob of their hotel room he shared with his beautiful lover. He was late as some of the investors came late and some of them asked for the dinner together at the golf club. Yunho can’t resist since its one of the things businessman has to deal with.

 

 

He checked his wristwatch again and its 10pm already, He tried to trace any sight of Jaejoong but his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter