P-preegnant?

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong can’t sleep all he can do is to face to the other side of the bed and saw the white wall staring back at him, he turn again to the other side as he can see his boyfriend been sleeping so soundly with a mouth slightly open. He turned again to the other side and saw that it was 1am in the morning. Turning to the other side again, he saw Yunho’s face sleeping peacefully.

 

 

It’s been a month that Jaejoong stayed at the Jung’s mansion. Yunho wanted to stay in his apartment, which is only at the penthouse of the Jung Company, but Mrs. Jung cried a bucket, as she really wanted Jaejoong to stay in the mansion. As a good son of course Yunho can’t really refuse his mom even it means that they won’t be having any privacy unless they are locked in their room.

 

 

Its been a month too that they return from the trip in Japan which is a torture for Jaejoong since all he does is only to stay in the four corner of the hotel room while Yunho is busy working his off attending meetings and conferences in some districts of Japan. Then coming to their occupied room so late and exhausted. Jaejoong wants to complain why Yunho had to bring him along if he could only stay at the room whole day sleeping. Reading, watching TV and sleeping again, then eat if he feels hungry. Jaejoong swear he won’t go with Yunho again if it’s a business related trips, as he can’t enjoy himself either. But as he stare at the peaceful handsome face of his boyfriend and remember that face still smile on him even he knows Yunho felt so tired. He can’t really help but to feel more love towards his boyfriend and he can’t really ask for more. He loves Yunho so much and was about to give his boyfriend a kiss when he felt something growling and its none other than his stomach and that’s when he remember that’s the certain reason he can’t sleep is because he wants to eat something sweet and cold. But he just ate a bunch of sweets at dinner instead of eating rice which all the Jung’s wonder how could he eat much like that.

 

 

Jaejoong started poking Yunho’s face but no effect.

 

 

Jaejoong poked it again but his boyfriend only turn to the other side.

 

 

Jaejoong try again and Yunho scrunched his face like he felt annoyed being disturbed in his sleep.

 

 

Jaejoong sigh in disappointment and was about to stand up when his hands was being stopped by Yunho. Yunho finally sat up and rubbed his face as he tried to open his eyes.

 

 

“What is it baby? Why still up?” Jaejoong pout and only stare at Yunho. Using his puppy eyes Yunho gave in and held Jaejoong’s hand’s as he gave the beauty a peck on the lips.

 

 

“What is it huh? You need something?” Yunho was finally awoken after seeing his angel pouting and his face looks so annoyed, he doesn’t want Jaejoong to start rambling again coz he was sure he can’t go back to his peaceful sleep again.

 

 

“I’m hungry Yunnie!”

 

 

“You’re hungry again?” Jaejoong pouted his lips more and feeling annoyed by Yunho’s asking instead of giving what he wants.

 

 

“Yes! I don’t have the right to feel hungry?” Jaejoong turn his back from Yunho and started sulking but the latter hug him by the waist.

 

 

“Sorry it’s just that . . .” Yunho take a peek at the clock on his bedside table and it stated 1:26am.

 

 

“Its so early baby, but what do you want to eat?” Jaejoong suddenly turn his face to Yunho completely forgotten that he was sulking a while ago and now smiling as he face his boyfriend as the latter wonder how could Jaejoong change his attitude and emotions in just split seconds.

 

 

“I want an ice cream Yunho, I want vanilla ice cream!” Jaejoong slightly jump to the bed as he face his boyfriend still processing everything if this is the real Jaejoong in front of him.

 

 

“Jae, Baby uuumm . . you know that this is too-“ Yunho shut his mouth as he saw how Jaejoong glare at him that gives shiver to his bones.

 

 

“If you don’t want to give me an ice cream then, I will get one for myself!” Jaejoong stood up and strode towards the door leaving Yunho pondering what did just happened. After a minute Jaejoong came back and jump on Yunho’s arms taken Yunho by surprise.

 

 

“Jae what happen?” Jaejoong is hugging him tightly and now the beauty’s face is buried on Yunho’s chest.

 

 

“It’s so dark outside Yunnie, can you go with me instead?” Jaejoong lifted his face and stare at Yunho with his famous puppy eyes that his boyfriend had no power to refuse him. Yunho nodded his head and smiled as he gave a peck on Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

 

“You’re acting so weird baby! But c’mon let’s go let’s find you some ice cream and I hope there still any left for you!” Yunho drag Jaejoong downstairs as Jaejoong clung his arms to Yunho’s waist walking by Yunho’s side. AS they approached the kitchen Yunho open the fridge and thankfully there still two boxes of ice cream left, one is vanilla as it is Jaejoong’s favorite and one is chocolate for the food monster and JiYool.

 

 

“Here baby!” Yunho put the container of ice cream on the table as he took a cup and a spoon for Jaejoong. The latter excitedly clap his hands like a little kid and his lips. Yunho felt a little alarm on Jaejoong’s behavior and he can’t really pinpoint what was wrong to Jaejoong since the latter had been acting weirdly lately.

 

 

He handed the cup to his lover as the latter eyed the ice cream hungrily but suddenly pout and looked at Yunho with his puppy eyes again.

 

 

“Yunnie . . .”

 

 

“What’s wrong baby? You don’t like it?” Jaejoong shook his head and stare at his lover innocently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter