Mrs. Jung knows!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Jung had a Secret

 

It’s past midnight but Jaejoong was still up staring at his loving boyfriend beside him that must be wandering into his own world at the farthest corner of his dream.

Everything flashed through his vision. How he had met Yunho. How he had made a fight with Yunho on their first meeting. How he tore the dollars in front of the startled Yunho inside his car. And how he ended up in the Jung’s mansion just to claimed back his property and things and that’s how it all started.

He was used to be alone. Living alone without someone he can lean on beside from Junsu of course. Living alone without his parents by his side. Living on his own at the small house, the only property that his parents left him, if its possible to be called property foe the very small cubic meter that would probably be the size of Yunho’s bathroom. But yeah, he had used to live in that small house ALONE.

Everything just changed when he met Jung Yunho. The man who he never thought would be the man for him. The man who would shower him with love and kisses every morning; the man that he could actually call his other half; the man who loved him unconditionally that he’ felt himself embarrassed sometimes coz Yunho would spoiled him in front of his Family. Everything was just like a miracle to Jaejoong that it brought a warm feeling in his heart that would soon felt by his eyes as the unwanted liquid slowly fell down his beautiful face. He sniffed silently, afraid that Yunho would wake up by the sound of his silent sobs.

He was really thankful that this family had showed him great care and love that he never used to have in his own family. Being alone in the dark, and their miserable life as vendor challenged him to be independent but Jaejoong felt like he’s in heaven when Yunho and his family embraced him like a total member of the Jung’s clan.

He looked back at Yunho and he lean closer to his lover as he put a gentle kiss on Yunho’s slightly parted lips. He chuckled as he wipe his tears when he saw that sleeping Yunho was no difference to the awake Yunho since his eyes was slightly open and his mouth was slightly parted. He stares again at his boyfriend as he whispered the silent ‘I love you ‘ and slowly tiptoed to the door as he head his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Carefully stepping on the staircase as his 6months unborn kid keeps on moving. He can hardly made his steps sometimes if the muscle contracts causing him to stop and rest for a while. He was completely downstairs when he saw the kitchen light was still on. Slowly walk towards the area he saw Mrs. Jung sipping something on the cup. The old woman smiles at him and he smiled back.

“Umma can’t sleep?” the old woman nodded and guided jaejoong to sit across her.

“How about you?”

Jaejoong rub his tummy as he let out a sigh.

“I can’t sleep with my baby moving frequently, it pain me.”

“Jaejoongie dear being a mother is really something. You know when you see your baby at the first time you can’t really imagined the feeling, the warmth, the excitement, everything! You will surely know it once your baby is born.”

“I guess, and I was really thankful that Yunho is always with me.” Mrs. Jung smiled at him. The old women got up from her sit and poured a hot chocolate into another cup and tend it to Jaejoong.

“Thank you Umma.”

“I have something to tell you.”

“What is it Umma?”

“When I first saw you, there is something inside me that spark.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“When Yunho brought you here, I know that the two of you weren’t lovers as I saw how innocent your face is, its like telling me that ‘what is this I got into?’”

Jaejoong widen his eyes in shocked.

“Y-you mean-“

“Yes! I was only teasing the both of you! The first time I saw you I already like you.” Jaejoong blushed at the sudden compliment. He knew how naturally sweet Yunho’s mother is but talking to her seriously like this brings a different level of fulfillment inside him.

“I know when my son likes someone and when I caught Yunho stealing glances from you I knew you were bond together.”

“Ughh that was really embarrassing Umma!”

“Its not! really! I saw the spark between you guys even though everything wasn’t real at first, so I made up my mind that I will bring you too closer. I even plan it with my husband and Changmin.”

“Y-you guys did that?” Jaejoong stare at Mrs. Jung, his mouth hung open as he can’t believe the revelation he just knew.

“We did! And we never regret anything as I saw how Yunho had slowly falling for you! We even ask JiYool if she wants to see you and that’s how Yunho had been searching for you that were actually all planned. “

“I really can’t believe you guys!” Jaejoong chuckled and Mrs. Jung let out a small laugh too.

“Funny right? But I know that maybe you guys brought to be together. I never have seen my son so happy like this.”

“He’s really kind Umma and I love him more each day. But do you know how we first met?” Mrs. Jung eyes sparks in happiness and feel so excited.

“Tell me, tell me! How do you guys met? I would never trust Yunho to tell me about everything’s going on with him especially when it comes to his love life. So how did you meet Yunho?”

“I am a vendor of small stuffs usually sells only on the sidewalk or the pathway near banks and malls, of course cops are everywhere and we are considered as an illegal vendor so they have to run after us every time they’ll received information that WE VENDORS are blocking the way because of our stuffs.” Mrs. Jung’s formed an adorable O in and nodding ger head.

“It must be really hard for you dear, and to think your selling in the sidewalk that’s dangerous!” Jaejoong chuckled at the received reaction of Mrs. Jung.

“It is Umma! But that was the only way we can survive!”

“My poor Jaejoongie! Give me a hug!” Jaejoong approached Mrs. Jung and give her a hug as he stayed by her side as she slowly caressed Jaejoong’s hair.

“So what happened next?”

“That time, cops are everywhere and my friend was running shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter