Epilogue

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is it like to be put in a fairy tale book? All fairy tale has happy ending for sure and I think that one of those is my own. Because I wish to write my own fairy tale like narrating everything that happened in the past few years of my life.







 

I can say I was contented, happy and blessed. With Yunho and my kids are very much satisfying.







 

Way back when Yunho surprise me with his sudden proposal and my sudden wedding that sent me fainting was one unforgettable moment of my life. Its really lovely how we'd fit each other. That after the years of marriage we're still deeply in love and more and more in love with each other if that's even possible.







 

A few months later I found out I'm pregnant with our second child and I remember how Yunho began spunning me in his arms that sent us tumbling down on the floor.







 

Everyone in the family was excited for a New member of the family. The brothers began renovating the mansion for another big nursery room. JiHye volunteer herself to look after Moonbin when I reach my first trimester and began attending meetings and appointment with the doctor. Jiyool was as excited as his cousin who was oblivious what's going on.







 

My poor baby Moonbin.







 

Yunho's parents considered themselves lucky for being alive that they can still play with their grandchildren causing myself to get emotional and all saying that they shouldn't talk about that since Yunho and I are planning of producing a baseball team. Laughter erupted in the living room at that very bold confession. Must be the hormones I guess. Majority of them agree so they decide not to stress me more.







 

Yunho was a very supportive husband as well. He made sure I am well feed or was well nutrition that everything I ate must be good for me since I am bearing another ginger in my tummy. I don't even know why Yunho called our unborn baby ginger. Yunho has the habit to caress my tummy at night whispering sweet loving words to our child. Sometimes he sings at night humming any lovely tunes to my tummy but due to hormones Yunho got kicked frequently and end up sleeping on the floor with little Moonbin cuddled in his arms.







 

May 11, I gave birth to a baby girl we called Hyejin. She's so beautiful! I remember Yunho cried when he held our baby girl. He wished for a baby girl exactly what he wants. When I turn 6 months before he ask me not to undergo an ultrasound so we'll have the thrill of what to expect and then its a blessing that its a baby girl. If our little boy Moonbin looks a lot like his father, Hyejin looks a lot like me. She got my eyes, lips, nose and my snow pale skin color. Yunho was so happy that after a long rest in the hospital the family held a welcome dinner to our baby girl. Of course everyone is present.







 

My best friend Junsu was engaged to Park Yoochun. Who would have thought this two would hit it? But then I am so happy for my best friend. He is one of the closest person to my heart. Without him I don't know what happen to me. I wish him the best and my baby boy will be the ring bearer to their wedding!







 

Changmin? Well . . . I think they're hitting on it. Kibum was a conservative type so Changmin has to wait for the right time to confess though I already know Changmin has 100% of winning Kibum's heart. They are a cute pair. Its just that Kibum was a busy buddy in the past few months because he did expand his business by opening at least 3 more branches of restaurants around Seoul. Changmin on the other hand was busy being the New vice president of the Jung Incorporation. I am actually thankful to him. At least Yunho wasn't that stress when it regards to the company. Changmin is naturally genius.







 

JiHye choose to work her profession here. Her husband will visit Korea in every special occasion especially every Jiyool's birthday. Jiyool was now attending her 3rd grade and she was so witty. Her mother is so proud of her. Of course we all are so proud of her.







 

My in laws. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter