TRAP (part 2)

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TRAP PART II

Jaejoong groan in annoyance as Yunho comfortably hugging him from the back. The moment they set their foot to the rest house Jaejoong calls for rest and the first room he choose was the master bedroom that was suppose to be for the senior JUNG's room but due to the irritated look on Jaejoong, Mrs JUNG willingly gave Yunho the permission.



Jaejoong moved again but Yunho's arm was too heavy for him. His adorable son started to kick him hard again and the limbs surrounding his bump doesn't help to make him comfortable on his rather nice sleep.



"Yunho . . ." He struggled to get up but Yunho's arms is too heavy for him, so he pinch the arm rested on his waist and the poor JUNG sat up and palm his face.



"Awww! What now Jae?" Yunho sigh and Jaejoong felt guilty as he arranged himself next to Yunho as he rub the part where the visible red can be seen.



"Sorry baby, its just my tummy is getting numb and Moonbin is moving too much." Yunho's face soften as he saw the irritated look on Jaejoong. He pulled his boyfriend on his side settling Jaejoong between his thigh as he moved his back and rest it to the head board. Jaejoong's back was fully rested to Yunho's broaden chest as the latter place his chin of the crook of Jaejoong's neck while rubbing the stone bump.



"It hurts here?" Yunho place his palm soothingly on Jaejoong's tummy, rubbing it as his boyfriend nodded.



"Moonbin ah, behave baby. You're giving your beautiful mom a hard time." Jaejoong smiled despite the tightening muscle he felt on his tummy as he also place his palm on top of Yunho's as their hands moved in sync.



"Yunnie I'm hungry! Do you want to eat tobbhoki?" Yunho chuckled and kiss Jaejoong's cheek.



"I thought your hungry, why ask me huh?"



"I want to cook you something."



"You're not in pain anymore?"



"No more. Thanks to you handsome!" Jaejoong peck the bow shape lips as he stood up and drag Yunho outside.




#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~


 

"Great! Just great!" Changmin frustratedly ruffled his hair in despair. In all times they're going to get stranded it happens to be in the middle of the road with a man he barely knew. Their precious car just turn them down when the mechanics choose to stop due to overheat and empty fuel. Kibum just rolled his eyes and eyed Changmin.



"Could you call one of your family member to pick us up here? I don't want to get stranded in the middle of nowhere."



Changmin annoyingly grab his phone and dial Yunho's number. In a third ring thankfully the other answered.



"Changmin?"



"Hyung! Oh please! Pick us up here will you? We're in the middle of the road and my companion's car just broke down, we didn't even make 3kilometers and it broke down." Kibum shoot daggers to Changmin's back and if only if, this person isn't the only source of help he could ask for he was sure he have thrown Changmin into the bushes now.



"I am kind enough to allowed you to hop into my car and yet you're still the air head here? You didn't even say thank you."



"Oh thank you? Thank you we're in the middle of nowhere with an empty fuel car?"



"Hey Changmin ah! Be nice to him!" Yunho reprimanded his brother, Changmin snap immediately so close of forgetting Yunho on the other line because of irritation.



"Just come pick me up Hyung!"



"What about me?" Kibum questioned and Changmin rolled his eyes.



"Just accompany your damn car!" Changmin walk ahead a few distance away from the smaller guy to cool himself down. Actually he was just too annoyed to his family to even leave him with the guest, why can't they just put him on the very back side of the van? He swear he'll suit himself there until they would arrive to the rest house but his good family choose to left him with kibum.



Second thing he doesn't like about being with kibum is the scene in his room where that very same night kibum choose to drive him home after Minho's party. He do realize he hug kibum and even kiss him when the latter only being a kind friend of "his friend" and happen to be paying his gratitude to even sent him home in his drunk state during minho's party. He can't exactly remember how did they got into the JUNG mansion but Changmin clearly remember how he receive a good smack in his head after kissing kibum on that morning leaving him to run away to the living room with all the family staring weirdly at him.




FLASHBACK:

 


Changmin's arms wrap nicely on a cuddly thing on his bed, thinking that it was his fluffy pillow he tighten his embrace on it and went back to sleep, a few minutes later the 'fluffy pillow'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter