TRAP (part 1)

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I want to go Yunho!" Jaejoong whine and pout cutely at his boyfriend who refuse to go for a vacation due to his nearing due date.



"Baby please! Don't use that face on me, You have to know that its not safe for you to travel. Its one month away and you'll be laboring on our first child but you still want to go?"

 


"Exactly! One month away Yunho! ONE MONTH AWAY! I can walk, i can dance and i can even run-" Yunho widen his eyes in horror when Jae try to stood up and run to the door but he has a fast reflex more than the pregnant beauty so the latter stayed still in bed with Yunho holding his arms.

 


"You dare run baby and I am going to die really soon." Jaejoong chuckle as he kiss Yunho's cheek and stare at his boyfriend.

 


"Daddy, Moonbin want to go to Jeju will you allow Moonbin and mommy to go?" Jaejoong use all his power to make a pity look on his face using his puppy eyes that surely Yunho can't resist.

 


"God! Why are you doing this?" Yunho frustratedly bury his face under the pillow and Jaejoong could only laugh at the cuteness of his boyfriend. Actually he felt guilty coz Yunho was only worried about him. 8 months and its too risky to travel but yet he wants to experience Jeju with the whole family of Yunho.

 


He hug his boyfriend and Yunho sat up again facing his lover.

 


"You will be there Yunnie, don't worry to much. Everyone is there so please . . . only this one ok?" Yunho sigh in defeat. He can't win over Jaejoong. EVER.

 


"In a few conditions ok? Lets clear about that." Jaejoong nod excitedly.

 


"Walking in the morning for 30minutes then You have to sleep early~"

 


"I always sleep early~"

 


"I am not finish yet." Yunho put his finger over his lover's lip to shut him up and Jaejoong obediently silent his mouth. Afraid Yunho would change his mind.

 

"You have to Wear comfortable, loose clothing and Invest in some compression
stockings; these will help keep the blood moving from your ankles to your heart and lungs and Avoid crossing your legs.
You also have to drink lots of water to keep
yourself hydrated." Jaejoong stare at his boyfriend in awe, can't believe his boyfriend turn into a doctor putting lots of restriction about traveling. A smile crept on his face. How in the world Yunho had known all these things.

 


"What?" Jaejoong snap and laugh. He laugh really hard at his boyfriend who had am annoyed look on his handsome face.

 


"Wow! as in wow! So you're a doctor now baby? How did you know all these things?" Yunho sigh and move closer to Jaejoong.

 


"I know real soon you'll be tagging along in this vacation so i prepared myself if ever you insist on going, though if I were to choose i would have to say no for you pretty."



"But you say yes already Yunnie!"



"I never say yes yet . . . but yeah! Who am I to resist this cute pout." Yunho peck the pouty lips bringing a wide smile to his lovers beautiful face.



"You can't~ . . . because you love me too much!" Jaejoong giggled and snuggled to Yunho's chest.

 


"And you're abusing me already baby."

 


"I love to be spoiled by you Yunnie!" Yunho chuckled and wrapped his arms to Jaejoong.

 


"Yeah, i love spoiling you too!" However their moment was interrupted when Mrs. JUNG knock on the door.

 



"Jaejoongie? Dear can i talk to you for a sec?" The beauty untangled himself from his lover and welcome his 'mother in law'

 


"Oh Yunho you're here!"

 


"Of course mom this is our room,"

 


"Brat!" Yunho chuckled when his mom try to smack his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter