STRANGER

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was on his way to his place, not on his residing place but his place where he display all his selling items like cd’s, DVD, accessories like key chains, earrings, bracelets and many to enumerate, in short he’s a sidewalk vendor who sells stuff for a living. He’s living alone. His mother died when he was born, his father died because of a lung cancer cause by too much drinking and smoking, because of the lack of money, medicines are not their priorities causing his father to suffer before he leaved the world. After that, Jaejoong never goes back to school, despite of how much he would love to finish his studies he doesn’t have a choice but to look for a job and earn money for his own self to keep on living. He was thankful that they still have a house, if its possible to call a house, a very small room where only three people is enough to accommodate their sleeping, eating, and resting activities.

He has a best friend in the name of Junsu, and he’s also a vendor. Junsu helps him to earn a small capital where he can buy small stuff to sell and every morning Jaejoong goes to their stands where he can place his selling items for free without paying for a rent and it also helps that the place is full of people since there's a mall just across their place. But the only problem there is the annoying cops and some of them always end up paying a penny just to make them stay. Cops that always using their position to take advantage of the poor citizen like them. But Jaejoong never pays or wasted his money to those evil cops because he feels like it’s not right. He would argue to the cops as long as he knows that he is right until the cops would give up and let him stay.  That always happen and every time there would be a siren running around they will starts to panic and gather all their things before the cops confiscated it. That’s how hard Jaejoong life is. Sometimes he would cry alone because he thinks that it’s too much for him to suffer this kind of life. He is only 18 years old when his father pass away and now that he’s 22 years old, his life never improves a bit. He was just thankful that he could at least eat 2 times a day if he had enough budget. He was also thankful that Junsu never leaves him, always in support if ever he has a need although the latter was also poor like him. 

He was surprised at the sudden honk of the car behind him. He turn round annoyed but the car is now beside him and the window roll down revealing the face of the man who always annoyed Jaejoong’s morning.

“Hi there pretty Joongie!” Yoochun grin at him and gave him a grease smile.

“Oh shut up Forehead! It’s still early!”

“Why are you so mad at me? Huh?” Yoochun keep the car run slow to keep Jaejoong’s pace.

“I said don’t call me pretty!” Jaejoong felt annoyed again. Always like this every morning. Yoochun would profess his love and admiration where Jaejoong finds it so annoying.

Yoochun is a bank employee working just across their stands that happens to buy a pack of cigarette to Jaejoong and finds the vendor pretty and cute and that was the start how Yoochun would stalk Jaejoong every morning.

“But you are so pretty!”

“Shut up!”

“I will shut up if you would agree to have a date with me!”

“I will never go out with you!”

“Why not baby?”

“Ughhh! Disgusting! Don’t call me baby!” Jaejoong walks fast but Yoochun’s car still tailing behind him. He couldn’t really escape to this man ever.

“Hmmm . . . I think that sounds nice, don’t you think?” Jaejoong stop and walk towards Yoochun who is grinning at him. Yoochun finds it very cute when Jaejoong is angry, the beauty’s face would shade into red in annoyance and Yoochun always does it because he loves teasing Jaejoong.

Jaejoong flicked Yoochun’s forehead and the latter groan.

“Aaaawww! That hurts huh!”

“If you don’t want me to beat you up, you really have to stop annoying me!”

“Then go out with me!”

“I won’t go out with you!” Jaejoong kicked his car and run, much to Yoochun’s liking.

“Aaaawwww he’s really cute! I want to pinch his cheek!” Yoochun shook his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter