2nd Meeting

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaejoong ah . . .”

KNOCK . . .KNOCK

“Jaejoong ah . . .”

KNOCK . . . KNOCK

“Jae- what happen to you?”

“You’re not going to our stand?” Jaejoong pulled Junsu inside his small house and sit, go back sulking again.

“Junsu yah . . . I lost my things!” Jaejoong started to get teary.

“What happened? How come?”

“I am trying to run away with the cops yesterday, and I hide on one of the car that was park just across the mall and-“

“Wait! You mean you get inside the car? Wow! Lucky you! You get to ride on the car . . .” Junsu stare up to the ceiling like he was dreaming.

 

“Yah! Junsu yah this is not the time to dream about your jaguar, or Audi, or the hell I care to that car’s name.”

“Wait! What’s the model of the car?” Jaejoong got annoyed at his friend like he wasn’t concern at all the things he lost in there.

“Aissshh! I don’t know! The hell I care to the model of that car!”

“Ok then . . . so what happen?”

“Are you ready to listen now?” Jaejoong pouts and Junsu just giggled.

“Sorry I just got excited when you said that were able to get in the car and . . . “ Junsu saw his friend glaring at him.

“Oh! I really have to shut up now, hehe . . . so what happen?”

“I will strangle you if you will interrupt me again.”

“Ok”

“I was actually surprised that the car wasn’t lock and then here comes the cop so I don’t have a choice but to get in, then I was waiting for the cop to disappear but the evil keeps strolling around the area that I never noticed I’d fallen asleep then when I felt something hits me that’s when I realize the car was moving and I saw that handsome arrogant -“

“Wait-“

“What again Junsu?” Jaejoong got annoyed again as Junsu interrupt him one more time.

“You said handsome? You did meet the owner of the car?” Jaejoong widened his eyes and covered his mouth and shook his head furiously.

“I never said that! Are you really listening to me?” Jaejoong shot back but was really oblivious if he did say it. God! How embarrassing!

“Yeah! I heard it! You said the handsome arrogant !”

“Shut up Junsu! You misheard it! And this is not all about him!” Jaejoong tried to change the subject but Junsu was just persistent.

“Oh yeah? Really? Then where the hell do you think you will find all your stuff if you won’t find the owner of the car itself hmmm? Now tell me Jaejoong ah. . .”

Jaejoong fell silent. Junsu was right; he has to find that man again. Than handso- scratch it! He’s an arrogant stupid bastard. Yeah! More likely suits him.

“Where am I going to start looking to that bastard?”

“Ohhhh now its bastard huh!”

“Shut up Junsu! He’s a total bastard! Do you know he just insulted me? He said to get out of his car and handed me some dollars because I said I was a vendor!” Junsu then turn his head abruptly.

“Dollar? How many?” Jaejoong flicked Junsu’s forehead and the latter growl.

“Aishhh! You stupid I didn’t received and I tore it just in front of his eyes, just so you know?”

“WHAT? You tore that precious dollar? Oh My God Kim Jaejoong! You’re one hell of a stupid man!”

“YAH!”

“What? If I were you I would just received it and I will immediately disappear!”

“But were not the same Junsu! I’m not like you!”

“Of course were not the same coz you have this pride that would reach out through your ceiling.” Jaejoong pouted at his friend.

“Let’s just eat first jaejoong ah, c’mon let’s save that problem later as we figure it out ok!”

“Where are we going?”

“Let’s go to my place let’s eat first and then we will try to solve that dilemma of yours later.

 

“Jajoong ah . . .!” Jaejoong turn his head and he smile as he saw his crush approaching him.

“Hyun Joong! What are you doing here?”

“I’m just passing by, I am on my way to my work, did you have a breakfast already?” Jaejoong shyly nodded and he heard Hyun Joong chuckled.

“Hmmm that’s good! Well I’ll get going!” Jaejoong stare at the magazine Hyun Joong was holding never been bothered that the other one already bid goodbye.

“Wait!” He walked towards Hyun Joong but his eyes were focus on a certain photo on the magazine.

“Jaejoong ah . . . what’s wrong?”

“Can I borrow your magazine? I just want to make sure?” Hyun Joong handed him the magazine with confusion written all over his face and . . .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter