It's not that!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uncle Yunho!” As soon as Jiyool saw his uncle she run as fast as he can into Yunho’s arm and Yunho lift her up and shower her with kisses. Jaejoong who was just behind Yunho was just standing there staring at the man with a pretty girl in his arms. A sad smile form in his lips as a memory of his parents flash on his mind; Does he have to live like this if his parents are still alive? Does he have to work his young body just to earn for money for his own self, Does he have to sell this small good stuff so he can have a meal at least twice a day. A sudden nudge from his elbow woken him up from his trance and as he looked up Yunho is staring at him like he’s worried and the little girl who has a curious eyes.

“You ok? JiYool is actually asking you if you could play with her, she never get a response that’s why she’s pouting.” A smile form in Jaejoong’s lips, a genuine smile that everybody would see will mesmerize by his beauty and Yunho is not an exception to that. Yunho keep staring at the man who he just knew for two days and now he was lure to his beauty, he can’t keep his eyes from him it brought some tickles inside him. Every simple gestures of the man brought something to him and he can’t figure it out yet but the only things he knows, this beauty never fails to mesmerize him.

JiYool struggle form Yunho’s arm and Yunho gently let her, she approach Jaejoong and the latter got on his knees as he spread his arms to the pretty girl.

“You want to play with me?” JiYool nodded her head cutely and shyly smiled and looked up at Jaejoong and touched Jaejoong’s face with her little hands.

“You are pretty!” Jaejoong shyly smiled.

“Thank you but I’m not-“ Jaejoong was cut when the little girl talk again.

“Are you my uncle Yunho’s girlfriend?” Jaejoong gasp and Yunho who was standing just behind his niece widen his eyes. Jaejoong feels his blood is rushing up to his cheeks now.

“Uuuummm . . ._”

“You’re really pretty! C’mon! I will introduce you to mama!” Jaejoong who never got a chance to answer being dragged by the 7 year old JiYool, Ji Hye’s daughter who took a lot of character as a charmer, a true blood running down the Jung’s family.

“My Goodness JiYool! Don’t do that!” Yunho runs after his niece and trying to catch them but the little girl was already in the kitchen dragging Jaejoong along with her. Yunho shook his head. He knows his mom bug him about his love life, she always asked him to bring someone in their house so she can meet his lover but due to his work he doesn’t find anyone suited him as a girlfriend. And besides he never had any interest in women. Women are just clingy, demanding and whiny. He doesn’t like that and he was just satisfied to be single for now although some of his business partners try to introduce him to their daughters, Yunho can’t hardly find time to that.

“Really?” He gasps as he heard his mother in the kitchen. This gonna be a long night for sure.

“Yunhooooooooo!”

“Mom!” He saw his mom guiding Jaejoong to sit in the long dining table and looked at Jaejoong like he was pleading for help. He has to explain everything before his mom will plan a grand wedding for them.

“Isn’t she’s pretty mama?” Mrs. Jung smiled to JiYool and nods her head.

“Yes dear! But it should be a ‘he’ not a ‘she’” Jaejoong bit his lips like he was some kind of a mute. Where the hell does his tongue go by now? He looked at Yunho with pleading eyes and the latter only stare at him pitifully.

“Mom-“

“Yunho why you didn’t introduce me to him earlier huh?”

“Mom it’s not like that!”

“Aishh! You should have told me that you would bring your ‘lover’ – “

“LOVER?” Yunho and Jaejoong said in unison.

“Yes dear! Owww I’m sorry what’s your name dear by the way?” Mrs. Jung asked Jaejoong and he looked at Yunho first before answering.

“I’m Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong . . . nice to meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter