Sweet Life

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks had pass so quickly and Jaejoong is ready to go home with their new born baby Moonbin. Changmin do the honor to drive them home while the rest of the clan prepared a welcome party for the new member of the Jung family. Jiyool is running around with a bunch of balloons in her left hand and she's carrying a plushies on her right hand.

 



"Mommy! When is baby Moonbin going home?" Jiyool tug her mom's sleeves whose currently busy preparing foods on the table. Junsu and Yoochun were also being invited and of course kibum whose being invited by Mrs. Jung.

 



"Honey they're on the way here, you are so excited baby! Look at you, you're all sweaty again!"

 



"But I am still beautiful mom!"

 



"I know you are sweetie! C'mon let's take a quick shower again!" JiHye scoop her daughter into her arms as she gave an apologetic look to Junsu.

 



"I am so sorry Junsu, I have to take care of Jiyool first. She's all so sweaty!"

 



Junsu chuckled and nodded his head.

 



"Its ok, I don't mind at all. Yoochun is here to help anyway."

 



"Thank you!"

 



"Thank you uncle Junsu!" Jiyool wave her hands and Junsu pinch her cheek one last time before she was being carried by her mother upstairs for a clean shower.



*~*~*~*~*



"Are you ok? Are you tired?" Yunho asked his lover whose resting his head on his shoulder while baby Moonbin was being carried by Yunho protectively. Jaejoong, due to his surgery felt a little weak and the only thing he wants is to get enough sleep and rest but looking at the baby on his side he can't contain his happiness and instead stare at their baby boy always hoping to get some response from the baby. Yunho do the same

.


"I am ok." Jae lean forward and gave his lover a chaste kiss muttering a silent thank you.

 



"You're welcome beautiful!"

 



"He's so cute Yunho! He got my lips!" Jae stare at his son, smile never leave his face.

 


"He got my eyes and nose." Yunho said proudly.

 



"He got my fair skin, he's just as handsome as you baby!" Yunho chuckled and kiss Jae's head.

 



"He got everything from us, his lovely parents."

 



"His lovely, cheesy, sweet parents! I am sure Moonbin will get used to it in time." Jaejoong and Yunho laugh as Changmin in smirking on the mirror as he peek at the lovely little family of his brother. Somehow he wish he could find someone like his Jaejoong Hyung too. He just wish he could.




*~*~*~*~*



"Welcome back Jaejoongie dear!"

 



"Welcome back Jaejoong Oppa! and baby Moonbin!"

 



"Welcome back Joongie and to precious Moonbin!"

 



"Welcome back Jae and to your baby!"

 



Jaejoong could only smiled at them warmly as Mrs. Jung, JiHye and Jiyool, Junsu and Yoochun welcome him right at the entrance of the Jung's mansion. Yunho feel blessed as he can see how his lover's smile reach his eyes indicating he's very happy.
 



*~*~*~*~*



SIX MONTHS LATER . . .



"Yunho watch out!" Jaejoong scream in horror when he saw Moonbin rolling on the bed and Yunho use his legs to keep Moonbin from falling with a slight chuckled as Moonbin started to lap on his legs.



Jaejoong strode towards his lover and smack Yunho on the chest as he scoop Moonbin in his arms.

 



"Yah! what kind of Appa are you? Aisshh! I can't trust you with Moonbin!" Yunho stood up and hug Jaejoong from behind placing a gentle kiss on his cheeks.

 



"Baby, Moonbin is just playing! Of course i won't let my son fall on that bed, I am not that stupid. We're just playing can't you see he's enjoying?" Yunho face his son and make face as he contort it and indeed Moonbin wriggle in Jaejoong's arms flailing his little arms as he smiled so wide while staring at his father and started babbling as Yunho try to talk to the baby.

 



"My baby is playing right? My baby wants to roll on the bed right baby? Awwww! See that? see that smile?" Moonbin wriggle again enjoying the attention of his father and Jae couldn't help but smile. Yunho open his arms again and the baby move excitingly.

 



"Hahahaha told you baby he just wanted to play with daddy! See that? My handsome son wants to play with daddy!" Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter