Jung Moonbin or Jung Jaeyun?

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong stir in his sleep, the contractions again attack him and it's kind of making him sleepless almost every night. 6months old going 7 is a bit hard for Jaejoong especially when his son is moving frequently that put him sleepless. Yes his son, they’re expecting a boy after 9months and Jaejoong is so excited to see whom he looks like. Yunho is way too much because he listed all the names he wants for his son but yet ended up choosing Moonbin. Jung Moonbin sounds so Yunho that what’s Yunho think but Jaejoong wants it to be Jaeyun so he didn’t really agree on naming the baby Moonbin. Yunho has to work it out first.  

 

Jaejoong felt another contraction and it brought him to tears sometimes because Jaejoong felt its weird but nevertheless he was happy especially when Yunho would rub his tummy whenever he feels his muscles tighten. When he glance at his side he realized Yunho wasn’t there. A frown decorated his beautiful face as he tries to peek at the clock on the bedside table. It’s only 2am and he wonders where Yunho might be.

 

“Yunho?” No one answered.

 

Putting his slippers on, he slowly stood up from his bed supporting his still aching pelvic. He opens the bathroom door Yunho was nowhere in sight, he started to worry.

 

“Yunho?” He was about to grab the door to see if Yunho is in the kitchen having his coffee when he glance at the balcony, the curtain is slightly open. He walks towards the said area and open the glass door and there he saw his Yunho, Smoking.

 

“Yunnie?” The said man turn his head and smiled at him.

 

“Why are you here?” Jaejoong hug his lover from behind even its impossible for him to get the warm he wants because of his bump. Yunho finally turns and lock Jaejoong in his embrace instead.

 

“I can’t sleep baby. Why did you get up?”

 

“That’s why you’re smoking?” Completely ignoring the question Yunho had thrown, Jaejoong stare at his lover and caress his cheek. Yunho grows stubbles on his chin and Jaejoong realize the eye bags of Yunho slowly forming.

 

“Is there any serious problem that’s why you can’t sleep?”

 

Yunho sighed loudly and he just locks Jaejoong in his arms again.

 

“Nothing much, it's just that. There is a coming project in Japan and I’ll be supervising them for a week, I don’t want to leave you here. I’m going to miss you.” Jaejoong smiled and hug yunho back as he faces his lover.

 

“But its work Yunho. I am safe here with Umma and Appa around, you know that.”

 

“I know! But I’m going to miss you when you’re not around.”

 

“You can always call me.”

 

“You really wanted to get rid of me?” Yunho pout as he lifts jaejoong’s chin and stare at his giggling lover.

 

“Of course not! I will miss you too but its work, and don’t take me as an excuse to that project in Japan. Just say you can’t really live without me.”

 

“You know that is so true!” Yunho laughed softly as he kissed Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“I can’t really live without you Jae, you’ve been my world since you came into my life.”

 

“Do I need to cry on that emotional message came from the heart?” Jaejoong tease his pouting lover.

 

“You really know how to spoil the moment right.”

 

“Because you're back by becoming a cheesy daddy again.”

 

“What’s wrong with that?” Jaejoong shook his head and smile.

 

“Nothing baby.” Yunho smiled at the name, he seldom hears Jaejoong calling him ‘baby’ and he really likes it to hear it from his lover more often. He feels wanted and love.

 

“I’m just wondering now . . . You seem to be so nice today! No mood swings?” Yunho wiggle his brows and Jaejoong just smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter