Baby Moonbin

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the JeJu vacation Changmin and kibum relationship doesn't even progress since the latter was busy attending meetings and catering for their biggest clients all around Korea. If only Mrs. Jung insist him to visit once in a while he would, but Changmin wouldn't even bother to his presence. Yunho and Jaejoong loves to lock them together in one of the room of the Jung's mansion but considering Changmin knows what was going on behind his back he would suddenly disappear like a bubble.



Its been a month also and Jaejoong was only waiting for a few days for his due date. Currently in the mansion there is Junsu and Yoochun who visited him.



Junsu was now helping Jaejoong packing the clothes of his and the baby just to get everything ready even before the desirable period of his labor.



"So how's your relationship with Yoochun? Is he really serious about you?" Junsu stop folding baby Moonbin clothes and look at his friend and smile.



"I guess, he would never want to imagine how would he face you if he's just toying with me."



"That's good! But if that jerk makes you cry tell me I would love to cut his balls for you." Junsu chuckled and nod at his friend.

 


"How bout you Jae? How's life with Yunho?" Jaejoong smiled, his features tells that he's happy, contented and satisfied.



"I am happy Junsu! I never regret anything. Yunho is such a good boyfriend, provider he would give me everything and I can see that he loves me so much despite of my attitude sometimes."



Junsu move to his friend as he saw the beauty began to have tears in his eyes.



"I am so happy for you Jae, you deserve this. You deserve Yunho and yeah i can see that he loves you so much!" Junsu began to refresh everything when Yunho suddenly appeared on his door last time.



FLASH BACK:



"Yunho! What are you doing here?"



"I need your help Junsu."



"Why? Did something happen to Joongie? What's wrong with him?" Junsu began to panic and Yunho has to hold him as he suppressed his laughter.



"Nothing happen to Jae you don't have to panic!" Yunho chuckled as he ruffled Junsu's hair.



"Awwww! That's a relief! Anyway come in, i apologize for my small house."



"That's ok Junsu, so what do you think about the job i am offering you? Are you ok with it?" Yunho took the seat and look at Junsu.



"Actually, I would love to but Yoochun offered me to take care of his younger brother so i have to refuse the offer Yunho but thank you very much."



"No need Junsu its ok, at least you can spend time with your boyfriend's family." Yunho tease Junsu and he chuckled when he saw the latter's slightly blushing.



"He's not my boyfriend!" Yunho rolled his eyes.



"Yeah i know, he's not your boyfriend yet . . ."



"Aisshhh stop teasing me! Anyway what's the important thing you need to discuss with me that you need my help?" Yunho straighten his sit and smile warmly at Junsu.



"Junsu, I need to see Jaejoong's parents. I mean I want to formally ask for their blessings. I want to visit their grave."



"Are - are you planning to-"



"Yes Junsu! I actually plan it before but Jae got pregnant and all . . ."



"But why don't you want to go with him?"

 


"My proposal are still a secret. I want you to help me to everything since your Jae's best friend. He doesn't know a thing about this. I want to propose to him at the same day he will going to celebrate his birthday."

 


"Wow! Really? So you have plan everything now?"

 



"This is the first step Junsu, to visit his parents and ask for their blessings." Junsu got tears in his eyes as he lifted his gaze to Yunho, slowly holding Yunho's hands he ask for only one thing.



"Yunho, please take care of Jaejoong for me. He deserves happiness and i know he's very happy now that you guys expect your very own son soon!"



"I will Junsu! I will love him for the rest of our lives you can trust me to that." Junsu smiled and stood up.



"I trust you! Let's go so you can start planning everything. I am so excited! Be sure I am a part of entourage!"



"Sure! You're the ring bearer!"



"The what?" Yunho laugh as he ruffled Junsu's hair again.



"I am just kidding! Let's go!"




END OF FLASH BACK

 



*~*~*~*~*

 

"Yah Junsu! Are you crying?" Junsu woke up from his reverie when Jaejoong force him to turn around.



"Are you ok? What's wrong?" Jaejoong palm his forehead, and Jae pat his cheek but Junsu hug him suddenly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter