Cheesiness Again!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong carefully loosened himself from Yunho’s embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. He glance at the clock and it said it still 6:05am its still too early and he’s wondering if Yunho had to go to office since they’ve just been in vacation for three days and then the flashback from the other night came into his vision bringing a warm feeling on his face. He smiled as he remembered how they confessed to each other last night and the fear he felt when he run after Yunho only to find the car wasn’t in any corner of the road. He felt a sudden lost and fear that he wouldn’t be able to tell Yunho his real feeling, that he love the CEO so dearly. The vacation in Japan really helps them to figure out that they were secretly in love at each other. How come they have to wait for them to come back here and confessed at each other? They could have enjoyed the cold weather in Japan if only they were early enough to figure out that they were madly in love with each other. He jumped in surprised when he felt an arm s on his slim waist and a gentle kiss was placed on his nape. He smiled and put his hands on top of Yunho.

 

“Good morning my angel!” Yunho whispered to his ear bringing a tingling feeling on his stomach.

 

“Angel? How come you can call me like that?” Yunho buried his face to Jaejoong’s shoulder and inhale Jaejoong’s morning scent.

 

“Because you really look like an angel, don’t you like it?”

 

“Hmmmm . . . quite though!” Yunho lifted his face and looked at Jaejoong who is now his boyfriend. He adjusted his position and face Jaejoong as he cupped gently Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Ohh Baby! Your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.” Jaejoong slap Yunho’s hands away from his face and chuckled.

 

“Oh God! Not a cheesy line again Yunho, where did you get that power of yours huh?”

 

“Power? I’m not a superhero baby, but I can assure you I could be your superhero, and remember! Only to YOU!”

 

“Ohh shut up! I wanna puked to all your cheesiness!” Yunho hug Jaejoong again as the latter let himself be hug by his boyfriend.

 

“Really? Then you might get sick everyday baby coz you have to deal with it everyday!” Jaejoong shook his head and looked adoringly to his Yunho.

 

“Do I have a choice then? I’m sure any minute by now you’ll be striking another nose bleeding cheesy lines again.” Yunho laughed heartily as Jaejoong laughed along with his boyfriend. They stare at each other for a mere second LOVE is shown on their eyes, overflowing that they can feel their hearts is leaping in happiness. Jaejoong looked at his boyfriend so lovingly and Yunho turn away bringing a frown on Jaejoong’s beautiful face.

 

“You’d better direct that beauty somewhere else, you’ll set me on fire!” And then Yunho chuckled as he saw the blush creeping on Jaejoong’s face. The latter cupped his face hiding it from Yunho and shook his head. He can’t really win to Yunho’s cheesiness.

 

“God! I should have known you’ll gonna strike again.” Jaejoong stood up and reach for the sink to grab a glass of water not aware that he’s boyfriend is checking him out.

 

Yunho roamed his eyes to Jaejoong’s perfect back and he smiled. How can he be so lucky to have such a very gorgeous boyfriend plus a very hot one? Wow all in one package isn’t it?

 

Suddenly Jaejoong turn around and saw Yunho checking out on him.

 

“You should have known too well that I could sense if someone is staring at me.” Jaejoong took a sit on the stool just near the small dining table and gulp his water.

 

“Really?”

 

Finally Yunho stood up and walk towards his boyfriend, he took the glass of water from Jaejoong and drink on it. He lean his behind on the dining table as he held out the cup to his boyfriend again. He cleared out the strand of hair messing with his beauty and smile. Thinking another cheesy line.

 

“Then you should have known too that smoking is hazardous to your health . . . and baby . . . you’re killing me!” Jaejoong hit Yunho on his arms as he proceeds to wash his face on the sink.

 

“Save that Yunho! You’ll be running out of your pick up lines if you continue that.”

 

“No baby, I’ll be saving a lot for you!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes as Yunho pulled him suddenly and he landed straight to Yunho’s arms.

 

“Wanna come with me in Japan in a week?” Jaejoong was hesitant and he thinks about Junsu. His friend might be wondering now that he never been able to show up himself to their stall anymore and he felt pity for Junsu coz the latter was the only friend he has when he really needed help. He must see Junsu for a while and have a good talk to his friend. He looked at his boyfriend again and sighed.

 

“I should meet Junsu first Yun, I really need to see him, I don’t want him to think that I’ve forgotten him.” Yunho nodded his head and smile placing a gentle kiss to Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“But you will come with me in Japan right?”

 

“We’ll see!”

 

 

 

“Uuummm excuse me?” Junsu raised his head as he heard someone calling for help.

 

“Yes?” He eyed the man. He looks decent in his uniform and he recognized that uniform. That uniform used by all the bank employees just across their stall. He had a greasy smile plastered on his handsome face, the face that could melt every women’s heart.

 

‘But he looks like a Casanova’ Junsu thought.

 

“Uuumm, I was wondering if you see Jaejoong here? I didn’t see him for almost a week.” Junsu frown his cute face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter