Yunjae Lovey Dovey moment

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s Sunday and since Yunho plead to Jae to stay in the mansion he did stay just for Yunho to shut up. They shared a room again and now he was wrapped in Yunho’s arms with Yunho’s thigh clung on his own. He felt so numb and he tried to move but Yunho tighten his arms, holding him tightly like he was afraid Jaejoong would be gone if he lose his hold. Jaejoong groaned as he tried to push Yunho’s heavy thigh from him.

 

 

“Aissshhh! Yunho can you please move your leg? God! I can’t breath!” Yunho ignore him and go back to sleep but he got slap on his thigh hardly. Yunho growl.

 

 

“Aaaawww! Good morning baby! Thank you so much!” Yunho sat up annoyingly and finally let go of Jaejoong, the latter felt guilty and he hugged his boyfriend to comfort the sulking CEO.

 

 

“I’m sorry! I did try to wake you up but you didn’t budge!” Jaejoong wrapped his arms to Yunho’s waist from behind. The latter sighed.

 

 

“And thank you for slapping me hard! You’re so sweet!” Yunho said sarcastically causing Jaejoong to pout.

 

 

“I said I’m sorry!” Jaejoong loosened his arms from Yunho but the latter was too fast to put it back on his waist.

 

 

“I forgive you but only on one condition!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he rested his face on Yunho’s warm back.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Come with me to Japan for one week!” Jaejoong loosened his arms again and moved to face his boyfriend.

 

 

“Why do I have to go there?”

 

 

“Because I need you there!”

 

 

“I’m your boyfriend Yunho and not your Nanny!”

 

 

“I know that too damn well! My beautiful angel!”

 

 

“Don’t give me that cheesy line again Yunho, its too early for me to absorb your nose-bleeding cheesiness!” Yunho chuckled and pulled Jaejoong for a hug.

 

 

“You know that I can’t help myself to that!” Yunho Jaejoong’s silky hair as the latter snuggled more to Yunho’s chest.

 

 

“So?”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“You’re coming with me right?”

 

 

“You know that trip is a business matter right? I have nothing to do with it!” Jaejoong lifted his head and stare at the almond eyes of his boyfriend.

 

 

“Business matter or not I need you to be with me!” Jaejoong smirked as he cupped Yunho’s face.

 

 

“Aaaaawww!!! You can’t really live without me?” Yunho rolled his eyes as he stare back again to his boyfriend.

 

 

“You know I can’t!” Jaejoong smiled and hug Yunho.

 

 

“Does it mean YES?” Yunho ask again.

 

 

“Why are you so eager to bring me there?”

 

 

“I just want to spend more time with you! And I don’t like you staying on the street!”

 

 

“What’s wrong with that? I’ve been living there since I was a kid!” Yunho sighed and pulled Jaejoong to sit.

 

 

“Its before baby! That time that I never knew you exist, but now that I am with you I don’t want you living in a hard life if I can provide you a good one!” Jaejoong was nearly tearing as he heard Yunho.

 

 

“So you’re going with me right?” Jaejoong tap his chin try to stall Yunho more.

 

 

“You know what baby? Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both of us it can also lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and . . . ” Jaejoong frown to Yunho trying to absorb the things his boyfriend is talking about. Yunho continued.

 

 

“ . . . and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!” Jaejoong grin at Yunho and the latter trying to suppress his smile.

 

 

“Where did you get that theory huh?”

 

 

“Of course thanks to my smart brain!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes mocking Yunho’s theory.

 

 

“Smart brain my !”

 

 

“Yes baby! You’re that looks so fine that it’s a shame you have to sit on it!” Jaejoong blush at the sudden compliment and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter