My first time with you

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One day before they travel to Japan, Jaejoong asked Yunho to go home first so he could talk to his best friend and take some of his things so after the conference in Japan he can move in to the Mansion. Yunho was too stubborn to go with Jaejoong so it ended they spend the night in Jaejoong’s small house.

 

 

“Baby?” Yunho was rubbing Jaejoong’s back as the latter was half asleep brought by Yunho’s warm hands.

 

 

“Hmmmm?” Jaejoong try to answer as he was fighting back his sleepiness.

 

 

“I love you . . .” Jaejoong smiled and try to be awake as his sweet boyfriend is trying to wake him up and no plan to sleep at all as he feels Yunho’s hands traveling all over his back.

 

 

“I love you too! Don’t you want to sleep?” Jaejoong turn around and face his boyfriend staring at him wide-awake. Eyes is silently smiling at him that brought some feelings to his heart and his poor heart can’t help but to fall more for Yunho. Yunho is a gentle man that he always finds it so sweet. So cheesy that he finds himself giggling and blushing over and over again. He’s a tease, actually they all are! From the Senior Jung, Yunho’s Mom, Changmin and even little JiYool that he can’t keep himself but to be thankful because despite of having no parents around, Yunho’s family serves as his second family and he wants to thanks Yunho for that.

 

 

Yunho smiled and reach his face and gently run his thumb on Jaejoong’s smooth face.

 

 

“Not yet! Are you sleepy now?” Jaejoong smiled but shook his head.

 

 

“Not anymore since you disturb my beauty sleep when you confess your undying love to me!” Yunho chuckled and move closer to Jaejoong.

 

 

“Thank you for dropping by in my life, but I do apologize coz I will hold you till the end.” Jaejoong felt a lump in his throat, he felt like crying because he really is thankful that Yunho chose him to be a part of his life and family.

 

 

“I should be the one who thank you for everything, knowing you is already a blessing to me but a part of your family is a big changes in my life.” Jaejoong sat up and turn his back to Yunho and trying to hold the tears pooling from his eyes.

 

 

“I miss my mother and father. I grow up without being guided by my mom. I grew up in the streets because my father seldom brings home money and food for me and that’s how I learned to survive on my own. It’s been a hard life for me until I met you!” Jaejoong let the tears flow freely on his cheek and Yunho sat up immediately and let Jaejoong face him. The moment he saw the tears from Jaejoong’s eyes at the very first time broke his heart. He saw a broken angel in front of him and he felt his heart clench at the sight. He pulled Jaejoong in his arms and hugs him tightly. The fragile man continues crying as Yunho soothe him with soft gentle touches on his back.

 

 

“I’m here baby! Don’t cry!”

 

 

“Thank you Yunho! Thank you so much!” Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face and kissed him gently on his forehead. He wiped the remaining tears in Jaejoong’s eyes as he flashed the angel a warm smile. Jaejoong stare at Yunho intensely as he encircled his arms to Yunho’s neck.

 

 

“Yun Can I ask you something?”

 

 

“Sure baby!”

 

 

“If I request something to you would you grant it?”

 

 

“Of course! As long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter