CONFUSED!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong open his eyes only to be widen when he recognize he’s not in his usual room or his small house. He tried to recall his memory and gasp when he remembered how he fainted in front of the Jung’s family when Yunho announced that he’s Yunho’s boyfriend.

“That idiot!” He inspect the room and he felt so comfortable and slowly walk to the full length mirror only to widen his eyes again when he recognize that he’s not wearing his ripped jeans and grey shirt anymore but a pink pajama and a white shirt. He was about to open the door when he was startled at the sudden appearance of Yunho.

“You’re awake!”

“Yeah! I should go home now Yunho.”  Yunho just chuckled at him. The man was in a simple white shirt and black pajama unlike him wearing a pink one like he was a girl.

“Are you sure? It’s already 1am in the morning.”

“What?” How could he sleep that long? If only Yunho’s mother never held him down for dinner he should have been home now and he felt like this situation is going a little bit too far.

“You can sleep here, you can go home tomorrow.”

“But . . .” He wanted to ask Yunho who changed his clothes but he was too shy to even start it.

“Good night Jaejoong . .”  Yunho walk towards the door.

“Yunho?” Yunho halted his steps and turn to face the beauty.

“Yes?” Jaejoong lowered his head shyly.

“W-who changed my clothes?”

“I did!” Yunho heard the gasp and he smiled silently. He was having fun of teasing Jaejoong coz he really love seeing Jaejoong’s different reactions.

“S-seriously?”

“You should check your face now you’re blushing.”  Jaejoong glared at him and he stifle his laughed.

“I’m being serious here!” jaejoong never dared to meet Yunho’s gaze as the latter talk again.

“Don’t worry! Mom changed it.” Jaejoong blushed again as the thought of Yunho’s mom changing his clothes.

“She doesn’t have to do it, it’s embarrassing!”

“It would be too embarrassing if I did it! Don’t you think?” Jaejoong lifted his head and saw Yunho smiling at him. God! This idiot really loves teasing me.

“Shut up!” Yunho left another chuckle and walk towards the door again.

“Yunho?”  Yunho stop again and grinning at him now. Grinning like a psycho.

“Wipe that grin of yours, you’re creepy!”

“Oh really? I just realized that you were actually calling me by my first name now.”

“You just noticed it? Do you want me to call you idiot, stupid or Sir CEO then?” 

“Of course not!”

“Hmmm why did you have to say that?”

“Say what?” Yunho play innocence and stare at his surroundings but Jaejoong.

“Don’t play dumb Yunho. You know what I’m talking about.”

“Ohhh well . . .  that was the only way to shut their mouth off from teasing us. We did try to explain to them but they were not even listening.”

“But you know that’s not the right way to deal with them, you’re even lying to them.”

“Don’t worry about them I will explain it to them later on for now you have to go back to sleep its still too early. Good night Jaejoong.”

“Good night!”

As soon as yunho closed the door he heaved a heavy sighed. He was wondering how it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter