I love you!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho took his hand and drag him to the deepest part of the water. Jaejoong started to get tense as he tightened his clasps to Yunho. He doesn’t know how to swim but as long as Yunho is by his side he has no right to get feared. The latter turn his head and smiled at him.

 

“Don’t get scared baby! I’m here!” Jaejoong nodded his head as Yunho gently pulled him closer, hugging the beauty’s tiny body.

 

“Now, are you still scared?” Jaejoong shook his head and look at Yunho. Yunho’s right arms are on his waist now slowly pulling his body closer until their faces are only inches away. Yunho lifted Jaejoong’s chin slightly until they almost inhale each other’s breath.

 

“I love you Kim Jaejoong!” Jaejoong smiled as he received a gentle kiss from Yunho.

 

“Are you going to smile at me all this time?” Jaejoong chuckled and encircled his arms to Yunho’s neck.

 

“What do you want me to do then?” Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

“I just said I love you!”

 

“So?” Jaejoong curved his brows upward teasing the CEO more.

 

“Forget it Kim Jaejoong, let’s go I’m getting cold!” Yunho angrily drag the beauty but the latter stopped him and hugged him tightly from behind.

 

“You know you are so cute when you are sulking like that?”

 

“_____”

 

“Hey?”

 

“_____” Jaejoong smiled and hold Yunho’s shoulder to turn the CEO. Now that they were facing, Jaejoong encircled his arms again to Yunho’s neck and kiss the latter’s chin.

 

“Jung Yunho I love you! I love you so much!”

 

“I love you! . . “

 

“I love you!”

 

“I love you . . . “

 

“Hmmm . . . I love you!” Yunho frown when he heard Jaejoong mumbling something on his ear. Jaejoong’s hot breath is fanning his ears now that he realized they actually slept in the floor together. Jaejoong still mumbling something on his sleep and he try to listen.

 

“I love you . . “ Yunho smiled and try to talk to Jaejoong in his sleep.

 

“I love you too!” Yunho answered but Jaejoong suddenly stopped he looked at the beauty and his heart jump in happiness when Jaejoong smiled at his sleep. He tried to listen again but Jaejoong didn’t say anything. He tried to pushed gently Jaejoong’s arms from his waist and slowly stood up to take a morning shower but he heard something again that he will surely won’t forget.

 

“I love you Jung Yunho!” Yunho silently smiled as he took another glance at the beauty placing a gentle kiss on the red pouty lips, running to the bathroom excitedly like a kid to take his morning shower. As soon as he locked the door he scream his lungs out in happiness.

 

“Mansehhhhh!”

 

 

 

Jaejoong open his eyes and the smile form on his lips as soon as he saw the sunshine. It’s a very beautiful morning for him. You know why? He just had a wonderful dream and it was all like a real thing coz the feeling of Yunho’s lips on his was still lingering on him. He realized that he was smiling, grinning, giggling all by himself and therefore he concludes that his poor heart has deeply fallen to Yunho. He was in love with that Jung ing Yunho who had nothing to do but to until he can’t escape himself from blushing madly.

 

‘That dream looks so real!’ He giggled again and puffed his cheeks to prevent himself from blushing.

 

“Having a nice dream?” Jaejoong nearly jumped when he heard Yunho spoke suddenly. The beauty glared at the CEO causing the latter to chuckle.

 

“Like you care!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stood up walking towards the bathroom but he heard Yunho again.

 

“Of course I care! Especially when you screaming my name!” Jaejoong widen his eyes; hang his mouth open and suddenly shrieked.

 

“WHAT? I DIDN’T DO THAT! WHY WOULD I DREAM OF YOU? Uggghh!”

 

“Why are you so defensive?”

 

“I would never dream of you of course!” Jaejoong try to fight back the blush creeping on his face now as he turns his back to Yunho.

 

“Ok! I was just kidding! I’m just teasing you!” Jaejoong glared at the CEO and strode towards the man hitting Yunho’s chest forcefully.

 

“Stop teasing me!” Jaejoong stomped his feet and walk to the bathroom when he heard Yunho say something.

 

“I love you too! . . . “ Yunho smiled when he saw the frown on Jaejoong’s beautiful face.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I said hurry up! Were going to be late in our flight.” Jaejoong snort and roll his eyes before locking himself to the bathroom.

 

 

 

The two were settled on their seat when the flight attendant approach them and offering them a drink. Jaejoong saw how the flight attendant gives Yunho a y look and he silently cursed her. Yunho on the other hand give her his best billionaire smile as he gave thanks to her.

 

“Aisssshh! So cheap!”

 

“What did you say Jae?”

 

“Nothing!”

 

“Got some problem there? Wanna switch seats?”

 

“No! I’m ok here!” Yunho raised his brows and wonder how Jaejoong turn into a sudden change of mood.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter