Mood swing! and Side couple!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong is in his 2nd trimester but his mood swings keeps on stressing Yunho everyday. Yunho swear he won’t get Jaejoong pregnant again if this would always happen during his pregnancy. But as much as the Jaejoong annoyed him, the love he felt for his boyfriend never less as it keeps on growing everyday. The side of Jaejoong he hadn’t known before was like a slow movie marathon that he keeps on discovering every character of it.

 

One day when he was about to go to the office and he’s all in his handsome uniform, Jaejoong clung his arms on him like a baby who never wanted to leave behind. So the beautiful man has to lock the door of the mansion as if Yunho has no access on it or key either. Making his body a shield right on the door that Yunho has to plead for his joongie to let him go to the office even for half a day since he has to held a very important meeting and there Jaejoong goes, he started crying.

“You don’t love me anymore! ‘hiks’ ‘hiks’”

“Jae . . . I really need to go to the office I am 30 minutes late in the meeting.”

“Jae? And now you’re calling me Jae? Where’s the baby? *sob more*“

Yunho sighed as he reaches for his boyfriend’s hands tightening the hold in the door handle.

“Come here baby . . .”

“ . . . and now baby?”

“Of course! Who do I call baby here? It shouldn’t be mom of course!”

“Are you cheating Yunho?”

“WHAT?” Yunho widen his eyes at the accusation but then sigh as he knew it must be Jaejoong’s raging hormones again.

“You’re cheating on me!” Yunho frustratedly run his hands through his hair as he gently and patiently run his hands to Jaejoong’s arm and the angel buried his face on his chest and cried hard.

“I’m not cheating on you baby! Why would I do that?”

“Because . . . you . . . don’t call me baby . . . anymore!” Jaejoong continued to cry as he started to hiccup.

“You! Didn’t . . . want to see me . . . you wanted to leave . . . me!!!”

“That is not so true Jaejoong, I love you! You just don’t know how much.”

Jaejoong raise his head as he stare at Yunho’s almond eyes. His eyes melted right away and the urge to kiss his boyfriend right at that moment pushes him to do so. Jaejoong leaned upward to sealed their lips and Yunho wrapped his arms protectively at Jaejoong’s waist even the visible bump makes a little gap between them.

“So are you ok now?” Yunho drop a kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead and the latter still shook his head.

“I want you to come with me in my doctor’s appointment today.” Yunho smiled and bend down as he found Jaejoong’s tummy and kiss it.

“Is that the reason why you don’t want me to leave?” Jaejoong shyly nodded his head as he pouted.

Jaejoong cutely nodded his head.

“Sure baby! But I need to go to the office and then I’ll be back is that ok?”

“I’ll go with you in the office Yunnie!” Jaejoong pouted his lips and make a puppy eyes to Yunho and the poor Jung had melted again.

“Sure then I’ll wait here.” Jaejoong run upstairs and change for a new clothes.

After 15 minutes, obviously Yunho was 45 minutes late Jaejoong appeared in front of Yunho.

And Yunho fell asleep on the couch. Jaejoong pouted again his cute kissable lips as he stomped his feet making Yunho stir in his lips.

“B-baby you’re done?”

“YES! And why did you sleep?”

“I just fell asleep, you’re too long-“ Wrong move when Jaejoong run upstairs again and lock the door. Yunho creased his brows and followed Jaejoong and he heard the loud sob inside.

“Jae? Open the door baby!”

“Go away! You don’t want me? Go away!”

“Who told you that? I even waited for you!”

“You even fell asleep because you’re bored already! You don’t want me? I don’t want you too!” Yunho run his hands through his hair as he squatted down near the door. Resting his head on the frame of the mahogany door. Feeling so tired as he heard his boyfriend inside continue sobbing. His heart clenched at the aura of Jaejoong crying and he just have to be patient because of jaejoong’s mood swing. He was about to stood up when a footstep heard nearing his way. He saw his father frowning at him.

“What are you doing there Yunho? You should be in the office now!” Mr. Jung asked but suddenly Jaejoong’s voice was heard inside the bedroom of the couple.

“GO AWAY JUNG YUNHOOOO! I HATE YOUUUUU!!!” Mr. Jung chuckled and patted Yunho’s shoulder, showing sympathy to his son.

“I got it! I’ll go in the company instead.”

“I’m sorry Appa-“

“Its ok son, I’ve been there before and I swear its hell like!”

“What did you say Jung?” Mrs. Jung was actually behind her husband and Yunho had to stifle his laughter as his father shut his mouth.

“I said it feels like heaven, seeing your wife carrying the fruit of your love. So . . . a piece of advice Yunho. Be PATIENT and take good care of Jaejoongie it pays off the hardship when you see your son PROMISE!” Mr. Jung eyed Yunho knowingly and another shout from Jaejoong came from the bedroom.

“Yunhooooooooooo!!!” Yunho got panic and knock on the door furiously. Mrs. Jung runs downstairs to get the spare key and Mr. Jung didn’t know where to turn his way whether downstairs straight to his car or Jaejoong’s bedroom to take a peek inside. He chooses the last option.

When Mrs. Jung get back they heard another painful scream from jaejoong. This time Yunho is already sweating.

“Baby wait! Wait for me! You have to be alright!”

“Give me that!” Mr. Jung grabs the key instead and opened it as Mrs. Jung tried to calm herself.

When the door opened, it revealed Jaejoong holding his tummy with pain tears on his face.

“Yunniiieee!!” Yunho run beside Jaejoong and hug the man.
“What’s wrong huh? You scared me baby!” Yunho rub Jaejoong’s back, giving him a gentle soothing rub like it would help lessen the pain on the pelvic area of the one in pain.

“I can’t move so suddenly and the contractions is killing me. It hurts Yunnie!” Yunho rub Jaejoong’s tummy this time and put gentle kisses on the part of it. Mrs. Jung and Mr. Jung smiled at Jaejoong and slowly made their way out of the door.

“Is it ok now?” Yunho still run his hands to jaejoong’s tummy giving it a gentle massage.

Jaejoong nodded his head and snuggle closer to Yunho.

“Stop crying baby, you need to be str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter