Wedding 2 FINALE

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae was shocked is an understatement. He was trembling and he might as well explode in happiness. Yunho is kneeling in front of him, holding the bond that would make them forever. How much did he wish for this? How much did he wish for Yunho to be his other half for life? He'd been praying this for a long time, being with Yunho is a sure thing of his happiness and there at this very moment his YES would make everything change. His simple nod would cause Yunho to jump on his feet and spun him around in just a split of seconds. So what is he waiting for?



He glance at Yunho, kneeling still in front of him offering the diamond studded ring. The very beautiful thing he had ever seen. He lowered his gaze to Yunho so he can see through his eyes his deep emotions. And there is it, the anticipation, excitement, and love pouring right through Yunho's almond eyes. He was sure he saw a sheen of tears forming right in his eyes as he simply study him.



"Be a part of my life Jae, I want to be your legal other half, I want to wake up with you and see you every morning, spend the nights with you and embrace you and kiss you for life, bear my babies and do things we love. Would you do the honor to be my wife Kim Jaejoong?"


As Jae took a long breath he notice he was crying, not that his crying He was completely sobbing.



Jae nod his head furiously.



"I want to hear you say it baby."



"Yes! Yes!"



"Yes what?" The dominant side of Yunho appeared and that's what Jae fell in love more and more again.

 


"Yes I will marry you Jung Yunho! I will be with you every morning, waking up seeing your handsome face first thing in the morning, I will forever embrace you in my sleep every night, I will bear your child as how many as you want. Yes Jung Yunho I will marry you!"



Yunho slip the ring to Jae's ring finger and welcome Jae in his tight embrace. The latter buried his face to Yunho's chest wetting the fine suit of his lover. Yunho took his time to soothe his weeping lover in his arms as he bend his lips to his hair and kissing him gently. It took a few minutes before Jaejoong calm down, Yunho took the chance to cupped Jaejoong's face and stare him straight in his eyes.



"Do you know how much you made me happy tonight?"



"I did?"



"Yes you did."



"You will make me the happiest man tonight if I tear this clothes off of you and see you ." Yunho saw the sparks on Jae's eyes and he knew his lover was just teasing him but he was completely turn on, not a really good idea though. Not in here and definitely not in front of his family.



"Oh god stop teasing me Jae, not here tonight." Yunho lean closer to his ears and whisper. "But I assure you, you will definitely have your way with me later."

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

The crowd of Jung Yunho's family and friends as well as Jaejoong was totally satisfied seeing the couple completely happy with the proposal. They were just behind the curtain watching at the provide monitor side by side, that corner is provided to hide the entire front altar where Yunho and Jaejoong will say and exchange their vows.



Mrs. Jung wipe her eyes when he notice that Yunho stood up and embrace Jaejoong. Her husband beside her chuckled and gave him a squeeze on her shoulder.



"Success! Yunho would rather see you smiling than tearing up honey."



"But I can't help it, they're so meant to be and I am so happy for both of them."



"Well everyone is happy for them. Let's get ready to surprise Jaejoongie again." Mr. Jung pressed a gentle kiss on his wife's forehead and held her hand as they form a bee line guided by the wedding coordinator who were with them at the very beginning.




*~*~*~*~*

 


"I am so happy for Jae, and why I am crying?" Junsu is crying as well. Can't help to be so emotional at the happiness he found to Jaejoong's face. After all Jae deserve it. They grew up together in a street. Became friends and even best of friends. So many difficulties they went through including those times they're always being caught by that annoying cops who were not only ruining there moment to earn money but ruining their opportunity to earn as much as they wanted. Life in the street is so hard. They can't imagine things would turn this way. Junsu might think that Jae thought the same way. He doesn't recall rubbing a certain genie bottle about his wishes or Jaejoong's wishes but who knows? There's this always a good luck side on his friend. Well . . . Jae is such a kind and pure heart innocent soul he knew and this things happening to Jae is just a things that might be a pay back for being so generous and kind. And Jae never forget Junsu about it, that's why Junsu believe that Jae had been blessed from god above.

 



Yoochun nudge him and he woke up again from refreshing the history of his friendship with Jae.



"Let's all be happy for him and Yunho, they deserve each other. Look how they are deeply in love." Yoochun nod towards the monitor who are hanging on the side of the ceiling. Yunho and Jae is standing face to face as Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face and caressing it gently.



Junsu smiled. Yoochun is right. They really do deserve each other.




*~*~*~*~*



Changmin grin as he watch Yunho from the moment his brother kneeled in front of Jae and anticipated for the response. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter