Sweet Hug!

My Cute Little Vendor 'Jaejoongie'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho and Jaejoong choose to share a room since they were only been staying for three days. They still have tomorrow for another round of strolling around Japan.

 

Now they were in their shared room and Yunho just got out from the shower with only a towel wrapped on his waist, some water still dripping from his hair down to his chest. Jaejoong fixed his eyes to Yunho’s sculpted abs and gulp. Yunho saw Jaejoong staring at him and he cleared his throat causing the beauty to looked away blushing.

 

“Enjoying the nice view?” Yunho smiled cheekily and Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stood up ignoring the latter. He opened the sliding door and inhaled the fresh air from the balcony of the hotel. He rubbed his arms when the cold breeze greeted him. His nose started to get itchy and in no time he was sneezing. A minute pass he felt a warm coat on his shoulder, he turn around to find Yunho holding two cups of coffee.

 

“Thank you!”

 

“Its getting cold here, you should get inside now.” Jaejoong just smiled at him and nodded.

 

“Few more minutes, I want to enjoy the cold breeze here.”

 

“Can I join you?” Jaejoong turned to face Yunho who is just sitting beside him.

 

“What do you think you’re doing then?” Yunho shook his head.

 

“I am not enjoying actually . . .” Jaejoong’s eyebrow rose upward.

 

“Why not?”

 

Yunho stood up and took the cup from Jaejoong placed it on the table and held Jaejoong’s hand gently walking towards the balcony grill. Yunho took the coat on Jaejoong’s shoulder and replaced it with his body instead. He rest his palm to the steel balcony with Jaejoong inside his arms and put his chin to Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand went stiff for a while. That heartbeat again is playing on his chest again like a mad drum. He turned his head to Yunho just to face the smooth face of the CEO, only centimeters and his lips were about to touch Yunho’s face.

 

Yunho smiled as he felt the hot breath of Jaejoong against his face.

 

“Now I can say I am enjoying! Really!”

 

“Yah! What are you doing Yunho! Move!” Jaejoong try to wriggle under Yunho’s arms but Yunho’s hands were now on his waist, hugging him purposely.

 

“Don’t move, just let me hug you.”

 

“Yunho . . . just-“ Jaejoong shut his mouth when he felt Yunho kiss him on his cheek. He was frozen on the spot; he can only felt Yunho’s arms tightening on his waist as his back was pressed to Yunho’s comfortable chest. He closed his eyes and just let Yunho hug him. He is actually getting used to the warm provided by Yunho’s body.

 

“Hmmm . . . nice!” Yunho whispered against Jaejoong’s hair as he closed his eyes and enjoy his moment with Jaejoong.

 

 

 

The two were currently in the mall shopping for the possible things they miss to bring. Yunho drag Jaejoong to the lift since they been strolling for an hour already and the only thing they bought is a pair of new jeans for both of them. Jaejoong refuse to buy one since he doesn’t have money and he doesn’t need a new one but Yunho still insisted on buying him jeans. He can only snort causing Yunho to chuckle.

 

“Are you tired beautiful?” Yunho nudge Jaejoong and the beauty rolled his eyes.

 

“Stop calling me like that! I’m a man for god sake!”

 

“What do you like me to call you then?”

 

“I have a name Yunho! In case you didn’t remember!”

 

“How about angel?” Jaejoong glared at the CEO and Yunho smiled widely at the expression he received from Jaejoong.

 

“Stop calling me weird nicknames will you?” Yunho chuckled.

 

“I just love calling you like that.”

 

“You’re just making fun of me!”

 

“Owww! No! I’m not making fun of you of course! I was actually appreciating your beauty. That’s all!”

 

“Should I thank you for that?”

 

“I think I deserve more than a thank you angel!” Jaejoong frown and looked at Yunho with a complacent smile on his face.

 

“What do you want?” Yunho raised his index finger and pointed his cheeks to Jaejoong but instead he received a gentle slap on his face.

 

“Aaaawwww! That’s not a kiss obviously!” Yunho complained rubbing his face like he was hurt badly. Jaejoong ignored him as the lift open and enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter