Brothers

My Everything Is Yours

 

Hey guys! I wanted to keep the suspense longer but I just can't wait to hear from you. Haha. You know I love reading about your comments. It makes me feel all giddy. :"> haha. Sorry I can't reply to them cause I have nursing care plans to do and papers to finish. But please, leave a comment! It makes me feel loved. Gets me inspired to continue with the story. I've told you how much I love you guys, right? :))))

 


 

Avoiding my mom’s questions and my brother’s teasing, I immediately went up to my room. Releasing the tears I had held back for some time now, I cried loudly to my pillow. Faintly, I heard my brother and my mom arguing outside. I heard the door open and tried to hide under the blankets. I felt somebody lie down beside me.

“What did he do?” I heard my brother say.

Not answering, he asked again, “Should I go and kill him now?”

“You know I’m here for you, right?” he adds.

“I can’t take my baby sister hurting and crying like this,” he said and I felt his hands hugging me.

I pushed back the blanket and hugged him back. And I cried. I cried to him like I did when I was a child. Like when I was told I couldn’t go to the Paris fashion show because of my studies. I cried to him, just like the old days.

 

I was still in his arms and my brother was patting my head gently. I pretty much cried out every ounce of tears I had when he spoke up, “He’s by the door, you know.”

I looked up to him, surprised.

“He’s been there ever since you shut the door. Mom was about to kill him you know,” he chuckled.

“He wouldn’t tell us what happened. I managed to calm Mom down. She’s probably offering him cookies right now.” They can hear their mother speaking just outside the door. They heard somebody knock.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to answer that,” he said while caressing my hair.

Just then, we heard Dong Wook’s voice outside the door.

“Oh. It’s Wookie. I wonder what he wants,” he said while standing up.

I hid myself under the blankets when I heard Dong Wook’s voice.

“Yoong,” he calls. Then I felt somebody lie down beside me and another weight by my foot.

“Dong Wook’s here asking permission to beat up Donghae,” beside her, Geun Suk chuckled.

“I may not know the whole story but you know I love you like a sister. And I don’t care if he’s my brother, but if he hurts you,” he chuckled before adding, “Well let’s just say Sukie and I would be happy to put our martial arts to use.” And they both laughed. I knew they were trying to cheer me up.

I put the blanket down gently before saying, “Nah. I’ll sort this out with him.”

Dong Wook was looking at me unconvinced. He was looking at my shirt and I blushed. I realized I was still wearing Donghae’s clothes.

“He didn’t you, did he?” his eyes widening. I felt my brother tense beside me.

“Of course not!” I exclaimed.

“Went inside your shirt?”

“Nothing like that!”

“Take advantage of you while you were drunk?”

“No.”

“Kiss you forcibly?”

I laughed, “No. And I doubt he’ll need to force me.”

They acted disgusted before standing up. “Should we send him home?” they both asked.

I thought about it for a while before saying, “No. I think I’d like to talk to him.”

“Are you sure?” my brother asks. I nod. My brother kissed the top of my head before turning to leave with Dong Wook-oppa.

 

I chuckled nervously as I heard them both threaten Donghae. The door opened and Donghae walked slowly towards me. He hesitated before walking to my bed. I can see him contemplating whether to go nearer or just stand up. In the end, he decided to sit at the edge of my bed, his head down.

We were so silent, the only sound you can hear is the ticking of the clock. I was looking at him, waiting for him to speak up when he turned to me. I was shocked to see that he’d been crying as well. He has that look, his eyes are smaller and his cheeks are pinker, which only a few of us recognize to be his look after he cries.

 

 

 

“Please don’t tell me you’re breaking up with me,” tears forming in his eyes. He managed to blink it away before adding, “I love you. Only you. You know that, right?”

My heart aches at the sight of him crying. I wanted to pull him into my arms-rather, I want him to pull me into his arms. But I can't do that. He hurt me! And with my bestfriend! No. I have to stay strong. I tried my best not to cry and said, “Explain before I send you out.”

He looked so hurt. He looked up, trying hard to stop the tears from falling. “She tried to kiss me. I pushed her off and realized that she was drunk. I couldn’t leave Yuri like that. I sent her home and went back to the party to fetch you. That’s about it,” he explained.

“You were gone for a while. Are you leaving out the part where you play with her before coming back?“ I snapped remembering how Yuri was fumbling with her buttons. “Did you change her clothes for her? I’m sure you had such a sight,” I added.

“What are you talking about?”

“She was practically undressing in front of you!” I exclaimed.

“She wasn’t, okay. She was fixing her clothes,” he said patiently but with a worried look in his eyes.

“Yeah right,” I scoffed.

“Why don’t you even believe me?” he said looking hurt, tears finally falling from his eyes.

I didn’t answer him. After a while, he got up and walked towards me. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I flinch at his touch and he sighed. I felt his teardrops fall on top of my head.

“I love you,” he said. “I’ll see you at school.”

 


I saw the "Vote" count. I didn't know there was such a thing as a "vote" button. Haha. Please do vote for My Everything Is Yours! :D And please do subscribe. Read, vote, subscribe and comment! THANK YOU! :D

 

There will always come a time when we'd lean on our brothers for support. Cherish them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYEdf28PL6b0xyikQpCQI

tumblr_mayls28Ngx1rdhlypo1_250.gif

They totally look like siblings. Seriously. :)) And I just loooooooove their pictures. :))))