Right Here, Right Now

My Everything Is Yours

 

Hey lovely readers! This is an additional message. Haha. I saw all your reactions and I was thinking. If I can get an additional 5 votes and more for tonight I'll upload the next chapter immediately. Hihi. If you guys want to be appease with all the suspense that is.


“You know what. This isn’t going to work. Let us just not continue this. Let’s just stop everything. Let’s stop pretending that we can bring back what we had before.”

 

I can see the hurt in his face. He turned away from me and sat on the edge of the bed, not saying anything.

“Let’s end it before we hurt each other again,” I continued, tears streaking my face. I saw his shoulders move, I knew he was crying and I stopped myself from reaching out to him.

“Please don’t,” he said. I can hear him trying to force the words through.

I remained silent. I didn’t want to do this. I wanted to stay in the happy bubble we were in. But we have to be rational about things. Can we really do this?

“Please don’t leave me again. I can’t- I can’t take not having you in my life again,” he said without turning to face me.

My heart broke into a billion pieces. What was I doing? Both of us couldn’t take living without the other. What was I doing letting of my happiness? Why do I have to be such a masochist?

We can finally have our happy ending, right? Everything will work out.

I wanted to reach out to him but I was rooted to my spot. I couldn’t move. “I’m sorry,” I said.

“Is that all you can say? Sorry?” he turned to me with tears flowing from his eyes.

I’ve been a fool. I have done nothing but hurt him. I have done nothing but hurt the both of us.

When he got up and went towards the door, I felt as if my whole life was walking away from me. As if all my force went back and I ran to him, hugging him from behind to keep him from leaving.

“No- I- I’m sorry. Don’t- Don’t go. I- I was- I was wrong.” I sobbed to him. When I felt him pry my hands off him, it was as if my heart was crushed. It felt like as if somebody was draining my heart of its blood, of its life. It was as if my life was ending, right here, right now.

 


I'll try to update over the long weekend. I was thinking. Do you guys have wattpads? I want to share this story there. Although, i was planning on changing the names to english names. Though I'll still adapt Donghae and Yoona's even though Aiden is quite a mouthful. Do you think the story can be successful or something? Just a thought.