Happy New Year

My Everything Is Yours

 

After my breakdown, I managed to calm myself and continue on normally for the rest of the day. When I arrived at the bar party, I saw again another hallucination of Donghae talking to Eunhyuk. But when I reached their spot, Eunhyuk was drinking alone. That was when I decided that I need some fresh air.

 

15 minutes before the New Year and the people were going restless. I was standing in the crowd with Jay, trapped due to the thick crowd, when I felt another presence behind me and figured it must be Jonghun.

I was looking at the pictures I had on my camera. The latest ones were during my New York trips with Eunhyuk. Strangely, I don’t feel anything romantic for him but I just love having him around. He reminds me of my friends back in Korea. Maybe it’s because I have grown used to people talking to me in another language-even Gain, Nicole and Suzy were practicing their English well-that speaking with another Korean made me that happy.

I was nearing the end of the camera album when I heard them count down. It was 3 minutes before New Year. I looked up to see the people around me with their loved ones. I sighed as I turned back to my camera and reached the last photo. It was the only photo that I haven’t deleted since I got the camera. It was a photo of me and Donghae. He gave me this camera on my 19th birthday. The first picture it took was of the two of us. He was hugging me from behind while I took the picture.

I smiled, touching his face. How long ago was that? I looked up, trying hard not to cry when I heard them counting down the last minute of the year.

I sighed and looked up. Soon, colorful fireworks will flood the skies and another year will end.

 

 

20... People shouted the numbers and the whole place seem to tremble.

 

19... I felt somebody move from my back.

 

18... I turned to see Jay standing beside me.

 

17... I smiled at him as he pointed towards the sky.

 

16... I looked around me to see people staring at each other lovingly.

 

15... I looked up, waiting for the fireworks to come.

 

14... I sense as much as felt a presence behind me.

 

13... I stiffened, waiting for something to happen.

 

12... I gasped as a pair of arms circled my waist.

 

11... I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t move.

 

10... I could smell his distinct manly smell. Immediately, I felt all the fear escape my body.

 

9... I sag against him and surrendered to his embrace.

 

8... Heart beating fast, I put my hands on top of his.

 

7... He bent his head down and I could feel his breath on my ears.

 

 

 

 

 

6... “Take me back” he muttered.

 

 

 

 

5... “I love you.”

 

4... I pried his hands from my waist.

 

3... I turned around and faced him. I knew he was here. I knew he’d be back.

 

 

 

2... I smiled and whispered, “I love you more.”

 

 

 

1... He leaned down, his lips nearly touching mine.

 

Fireworks erupted, shouts were heard, lips were kissed and hugs were given. I pulled back from his lips as people around me jumped with joy. I simply stared at his eyes, my hands still on his face. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. When he leaned away, he turned me away from him. He hugged me from behind and looked up. There were still fireworks in the sky. I looked up and watched the last of the fireworks, my hands holding his. I turned to see Jay smiling at me, I smiled back. I leaned back as he tightened his arms around me. I’m never alone.

 


I think everybody would kill me if I don't make YoonHae appear once again. So, as promised, I'm giving YoonHae back. :) Hope this is good enough. :D I just finished my clinical paper so I think I'll be able to update more frequent from now on. ;)

 

Please do vote for my fic if you haven't! It's the arrow beside the title at the foreword page.  THANK YOU!

Comment below and let me know what you think. :D Miss talking to you guys.

 

TRIVIA: This was really written last New Year. :D

P.S. My best friend dares you guys. Every time a chapter gets 5 additional votes, I'll update as soon as the next day. So if this chapter gets 5 votes, then I'll update tomorrow. :D (My best friend wanted to boost my ego so much. He just loves me a lot.) Hihi. But if you think I don't deserve the vote, its fine. I'll still update this fic. Don't you guys worry. :D