Mood

My Everything Is Yours

 

Because I think that I owe you guys this much. I'm updating again. Also, this is because I don't have an idea when I can update again. Sooo. Here. Haha. I think you guys will hate me again for this. :P Oh well. I'm having fun in their rollercoaster of a relationship. Aren't you? Haha.


 

When Donghae walked into the kitchen, he was wearing a suit and tie. I got up, panicking, “Why are you dressed like that?”

“Relax. I’m not going anywhere babe. I just got back,” he said pushing me back down on the chair. “Hey Jay.”

“Mr. Donghae,” Jay answered with an amused expression on his face. “Have you eaten? Would you like some bread?”

“Bread? I think I need more than that Jay. I’m bushed,” he chuckled.

“Why?” I asked. What was he been up to?

“You ask?” I realized what he said a minute too late. Jay and he were already laughing. “Yah Lee Donghae! Stop it!”

“Yes Ma’am,” he smirked before giving me a peck. “Jay, thanks again for last night.”

“Anything for her,” Jay smiled at the both of us before exiting the room.

Donghae turned to me and said, “What do you want to do today?”

“I don’t know. You decide. Until when are you here?”

“You want me to go already?” he pouted.

I pinched his nose, “Yea. I want you out of my sight.”

“From now on, you won’t be able to ever get me out of your sight,” he said leaning in.

“We’ll see about that,” I turned just in time to avoid his kiss.

“Yah!”

I smirked, “Sooo, what do you want to do today?”

“Spend time with you,” he smiled and the whole room seemed to brighten up.

“How do you want to spend it?”

“In bed,” he smirked.

“Yah!” I exclaimed. “You know, I’m beginning to think you’re the same as the other guys I dated,”

“What do you mean? I’m special!”

“All of you just wanted to get me in bed,” I frowned at him.

“If that was the case, then we wouldn’t be talking right now,” he leaned in and whispered in my ear, “I can get you to bed even without bringing you to a date.”

“Are you saying I’m easy to get?” I squinted my eyes at him.

He placed a hand on my waist before saying, “No. I’m saying you’re already mine.”

“Oh really?” I said with one eyebrow raised.

I squealed when Donghae pulled me to sit on his lap.” Really,” he said huskily before trailing kisses down my neck to the top of my .

I leaned in and offered myself to him. I moaned when I felt his fingers trailing circles on my core. I snapped out my ually-hypnotized state when I remembered we were at the kitchen. I looked around and saw that Jay was nowhere in sight.

“Okay okay. You’ve proven your point,” I said while leaning away from him.

“I don’t need to prove it,” he said while leaning in again to kiss my chest. He placed kisses along my clavicle, “It’s a fact. You’re mine and mine only.”

I moaned, “Oppa. Not here.”

He engaged me in a fiery kiss and I felt like being burned in ual heat. The next thing I knew, he was closing the door to my bedroom

 

“Let’s not tell them,” I said as we laid in bed together. He was reading texts from his phone while I was lying in his chest.

“Tell them what?” Donghae asked distractedly.

“About us.”

“What do you mean?”

“That we’re good. That we’re- wait, are we back together?” I asked sitting up.

“You look good in that polo.” I was wearing the blue polo he was wearing earlier. He placed a hand on my waist and pulled me to him.

“What? Are we?”

“I already told you that you won’t ever be separated from me ever again. I don’t understand your worries.”

“Hmmm.”

“What’s the matter?”

“I don’t want to go back to Korea just yet.”

“Fine. We’ll stay here.”

“No. You’re going back to Korea. You have responsibilities to fulfill as I have my responsibilities here.”

“Oh no no no no.” He buried his face on the crook of my neck and whined. I can sense him getting frustrated. “We were supposed to go home together. I was supposed to bring you home and you’re supposed to spend lots of time with me. We were supposed to go to that party together. No no no no.”

“You are being such a kid.”

“No! I am not being a kid! You are!” I was surprised at is sudden outburst. He was already raising his voice and I can see his eyes getting scarier by the minute. “It’s either I stay here with you or you go back to Korea with me. That is final and not negotiable.”

“You don’t get to tell me what I do with my life,” I raise my eyebrow at him. He was different from before. He used to be the kind of guy that doesn’t tell you what to do. He implies it and unknowingly, you end up doing what he wants. But he wasn’t the guy who commands and restricts you. And definitely, he wasn’t the guy who changes moods this fast.

“Damn it Yoona!” he stood up frustrated. He began pacing around the room as if it would help. “No. You are not running away again!”

“Running away? When did I?”

“When you left. When you didn’t come back. You were damn ing running away and you know it!”

“Don’t you even dare talk to me like that!” Tears began to form in my eyes. He’s different. He isn’t the Donghae I knew.

“What are you scared of Yoona?” he stopped pacing the room and faced me. “What? Why don’t you want to go back?”

“I don’t know,” tears began to flow and I cover my face as I sob into my hands. I was scared, scared of what will happen next. Scared of how I was going to go back to my life with him. Scared that it wouldn’t work the second time.

I cried loudly, but this time though, there wasn’t any Donghae comforting me.

“Why don’t you know?!” he shouted at me.

I was surprised. This was the first time that he shouted at me. I wiped my tears and looked at him seriously, “You know what. This isn’t going to work. Let us just not continue this. Let’s just stop everything. Let’s stop pretending that we can bring back what we had before.”