Argument

My Everything Is Yours

I tracked Donghae’s number without ending the call. When I saw that it was coming from inside LE, I immediately stood up and walked towards the car. Jonghyun was already ready with the car keys and it took us only 5 minutes to get to the building.

 

As I was going up the elevator, I was already planning what I was going to say. I was torn between yelling at the girl first or beating Donghae up. On the way, I have already thought of every possible rational explanation for the female on the other end of the line.

I have checked numerous times if the number was wrong. It wasn’t.

I know for a fact that Donghae’s assistant was a man. He was one of his orgmates back in college. And the one who answered his phone was definitely not a man.

Their receptionist, the one on the executive floor was a kind old lady. I know her voice, I’ve spent hours the day before talking about lots of things. That one did not sound like her.

I contemplated on whether his phone was stolen. But since it’s still in LE, that wouldn’t have been the case.

I considered Eun Seo, but I’ve recently spoken with her and that was not her.

To cut it short, I really couldn’t think of any other reason for the female voice, who, with just the voice seemed kind of hot.

 

And hot she is. And very very blonde.

I’ve tried to remain calm as the elevator went up the executive floor. But when the doors open to a lady, a pretty lady with a y body to be exact, who was, I reckon, half-dressed, her jacket lying on the floor along with her shoes, I really had no idea how to react. In her hand was a wine glass and on the other was Donghae’s phone.

“Uh oh” she muttered when she saw me.

“Uhm, who are you?” I managed to say in a calm voice. But calm, I was not.

“Oh god. Where are my shoes? I’m terribly sorry you had to see me like this,” she said, putting down the glass on the counter.

“Why’d you have Donghae’s phone?” I asked walking slowly towards Donghae’s door.

“Uhm- uh, well, I-“ the pretty lady stuttered, trying her best to clip on her heels with Donghae’s phone still in her other hand.

“Where’s Donghae?” I said, my voice straining with the anger I was trying hard to hide.

“He’s uh- he’s”

Before she even managed to finish her sentence, I was already across the room, my hand on Donghae’s door. When I opened it, what greeted me was the moonlight from the big window, boxes and papers littered on the floor and music playing on the background. I was expecting Donghae’s underwear to be lying on the ground.

“Well, he’s been out for an hour now,” the pretty lady said behind me.

I managed to locate Donghae, who was sitting on one of the couches, fully clothed in my opinion with both his feet resting on the table. There was a wine glass beside him and he was holding a thick folder of papers.

“Has he been drinking?” I asked as I turned around to face the pretty lady.

She looked at me blankly at first before saying, “Oh no no no no. He didn’t have any other glasses in here so we had to use wine glasses. That’s just iced tea.”

I looked at her incredulously. She didn’t sound nor look like a lover caught. All my arguments actually flew out the window.

“Uh, who are you again?” I asked.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry. I’m Kim Hyoyeon,” she said, extending her hand.

I shook her hand hesitantly and asked, “And what are you doing here, uh, Miss Hyoyeon?”

“Just Hyo, please. Well I can’t really say what I do-“ she stopped, probably noticing that I was looking at her with my eyebrows raised. “I really can’t say that, can I?” she asked.

“Well no.” I slowly made my way towards Donghae.

“Well, I’m Donghae’s adviser,” she said simply.

I turned to her, trying to gauge her expression in the dark room. “Adviser?”

“Yea well. Donghae and I go way back in college. And- Okay that wasn’t necessary. Well technically, I’m here to help him adjust himself with the merger.”

“Merger? What merger?”

“See. This is why I can’t really say what I do. Uh, basically, I’m here to advise him on his next moves for the company.”

“And tonight you’re?”

“I’m helping him pick the companies that are not only profitable but also suitable and compatible with his existing territorial companies.”

“At this time of the night?”

“He said he needed these tomorrow. And we have to finish a list by tonight. The feasib will have to go through tomorrow afternoon in order to be included in the meeting tomorrow night.”

Not knowing anything about business, I smiled and said, “Well, let’s just pretend that I understood what you said.”

Taking the hint, she said, “Alrighty, I’ll leave you two then.” She said exiting the room, eyeing Jonghyun as she walked out.

I went near Donghae after Jonghyun went out and closed the door behind him.

Seeing as the man I’ve been angry at a half hour ago looked dead tired, I was contemplating on waking him up or leaving him be when he suddenly stirred.

He stretched his limbs and finally noticing that he wasn’t alone, looked up and almost fell from the couch.

Even with only the moonlight coming from the windows, I can see his eyes grow bigger when he saw me. He stood up, causing the whole folder and all his papers to fall and scatter on the floor.

“Oh god Yoona. What time is it? I’m so sorry, I’ve lost track of time,” he said, trying to put on his shoes. He was moving across the room in a hurry.

“Donghae, stop. It’s almost 9 PM.” I said with a tired voice.

“9PM? Oh my gosh baby.” He turned around and walked towards me hastily. “I’m really really sorry,” he said, enveloping me in his arms.

He let go of me and went towards his table. “I know a restaurant that’s open 24 hours. It’s seafood. You’ll love it. I just have to find my phone and we’ll get going.”

“Your phone’s outside with Hyoyeon,” I said, slumping on the couch.

“What? She’s still here? I have got to pay that woman more. Let’s go?” When he saw that I was not moving from the couch, he approached me cautiously, his face that of worry. “Baby, I’m really sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

He kneeled in front of me and took my hands in his. “Please don’t look at me like that.”

“Look at you like what?”

“Like you’re tired of me.”

“Hae, I’m certainly tired. But I’m sure I’m not tired of you. What made you think that?”

“You look like you when you broke up with me a few years ago,” he said quietly, resting his head on my knees.

“Oh baby,” I placed both of my hands on either side of his face and made him look at me. “You have some serious issues going on. What makes you think I’ll break up with you because you missed one dinner?”

“Well it may gave you the idea,” he said as he sat beside me.

Resting my head on his shoulder, I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. “Silly. You really changed a lot, you know?”

“I did?”

“Yea. You’ve become cheesier and mushier,” I giggled, facing him to pinch his nose.

“I’m not mashed potato,” he pouted.

I laughed at his childish pout and said, “Well you are one hard working mashed potato. Let’s do it this way, I’ll get us McDonalds while you stay here and finish whatever these are.”

“McDonalds? What had the States done to you? You have to eat healthy. I can do these in the morning. Let’s go,” he said, standing up and tugging on my hand.

“Hyoyeon said you needed whatever these are tomorrow. And I like McDonalds.” I stood up and narrowed my eyes at him.

“But I want you here with me,” Donghae said, leaning towards me and giving me a light kiss on the nose.

He bent down and placed one on my lips before putting his arms around me and pushing me back down on the couch.

“You’re more important than these,” he said, positioning himself on top of me.

“But I’m hungry,” I said in between kisses.

“Me too,” he said as he slowly kissed his way down my neck.

“Donghae-“ I moaned quietly, realizing that there are other people outside the room. “-Jonghyun and Hyoyeon are outside.”

“They can’t hear us from my table,” he said, standing up and bringing me with him.

“Baby, I’m really hungry. As in for food,” I said trying my hardest to give him the puppy eyes. I wasn’t that hungry, but it seems like Hae has not eaten anything as well. And I know that with the tons of paper in his room, his last meal would have been hours ago.

 

After I’ve instructed Jonghyun to buy us take out from a nearby restaurant, Hyoyeon excused herself as well. Just as the elevators closed, I felt Donghae’s hands come around me.

“Baby, I’m really hungry too,” he whispered huskily on my ear, making me shiver all over.

And before I knew it, he was dragging me back to his couch.

 


Uhm yea. Sorry. I miss YoonHae. :/ :)) Have you guys seen their new couple bracelets? :)) Ohmygod. I swear. They're seriously together. :))) Uh, I think I won't be able to update for quite a while. I truly apologize. thanks for reading! Vote, comment and wall dance because Yoonhae is giving us new things to talk about.

tumblr_ms1jhaTOd11qb8j3lo1_500.jpg