A Peck

My Everything Is Yours

 

 

When I woke up the next morning, I was tangled up in Donghae. His arms were wrapped around me like vines. I fumbled for my phone and saw that it was only 5 AM. I settled back to sleep, gazing at the face of the man I love.

 

When I woke up again, I was alone in bed. I hastily checked my surroundings. Yep. I am in his room alright. But where was he?

 

I stumbled out of the room. No. It can’t be.

I searched and searched but there wasn’t even a note, not even a trace of him. He was here before. I wasn’t dreaming, was I?

 

I dressed and was going up to my room in a few minutes. When I got there, Eunhyuk was standing just outside my door.

 

“Hey. I was looking for you,” he said.

 

Oh gosh. I totally forgot I was supposed to be with him last night. “Hyukie, oh gosh. I’m so sorry. I-“

 

“Never mind,” he smiled. “How was your night? Looks like it was fun.”

 

“I- it was mind-exploding.” I said as Jay opened the door and let me in.

 

“What do you mean?” he said as he followed me in.

 

“The truth is, I still don’t know what happened,” I said holding my head. Was everything a dream?

 

“Here comes the guilt trip,” he chuckled. It was then that I noticed that he was holding a bouquet.

 

“Are those-?”

 

“For you? Nah,” he laughed when he saw me pout. After a while, he placed it in front of me and smiled his gummy smile.

 

“I thought-“

 

“I’m going to Japan tonight. My flight’s in a few hours,” he cut me off.

 

“Really? But I thought you’ll be here till the end of January?”

 

“Nah. They needed me in Japan days ago. I only stayed here ‘cause I thought you didn’t have anybody to be with for the holidays,”

 

I was stunned at his words. He stayed here for me?

 

“Eunhyuk, I-“

 

“Well I guess this’ll be the last day for the surprises too.”

 

“But you said it wasn’t you-?”

 

He chuckled and held my hand, “I have to get going.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I guess I was too shocked to speak but when I regained my senses, I managed to hear Eunhyuk calling out, “I’ll see you when I see you.”

 

 

Jay was looking at me from the kitchen and I merely stared at him.

“Jay, what happened?”

“I have no idea as well, Yoona,” and we both heard the door open, “But I do know it was a good thing it already happened before that came in.”

 

I soon heard Donghae’s voice echoing around the room. I was relieved that it wasn’t just a dream and at the same time, thankful that it wasn’t shattered because of Eunhyuk. But why do I feel this way?

 


This has got to be the longest that I didn't update. I am terribly sorry. I've been out of civilization for a while. I've been trying to drag myself back in to no avail. Haha. I'll try to update as frequently as I can. Hope you guys don't hate me. :P