Problems and Stress

My Everything Is Yours

“Hae, I need to call home,” I said, drawing patterns on his chest as we laid in bed.

“I already told Geun Suk-hyung that I’d be borrowing you for tonight,” he said lazily.

“Still,” I pouted. “By the way, you didn’t let me finish earlier.”

“I didn’t? Should I keep going?” he said, shifting so that he was on top of me, his hands already traveling south.

I blushed as I realized what he meant, “I wasn’t talking about that!”

His chuckle sent vibrations down my spine. It was ticklish and arousing both at the same time.

“I got a job,” I suddenly blurted out.

“Hmmm? What for?” Curiosity and skepticism etched on his face.

“I needed something to do. Do you remember Sungyeol?”

“The little kid who never knew how to sit still?”

“Little kid? We’re just a year younger than you.”

“Yeah well, he’ll always be that annoying brat who was just jumping with energy.”

“And Myungsoo, do you remember him?”

“The weird one?”

“Myungsoo’s not weird. He was just silent at times.”

“And then restless the next minute. So what about them?”

“I’m designing their new restaurant.”

“You got a job as a designer?” he asked skeptically.

“Why? What’s wrong with that?” I crossed my arms in frustration. The tone of Donghae’s voice made me feel like I wasn’t fit to be a designer.

“It’s just that, designing will take your whole time,” he said, burying his face on my s. “I don’t want you to get busy yet.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I just want you all for myself.”

“Baby, I want you all for myself, too. But you’re busy at work.”

He groaned as he rolled off me. “I hate this stupid merger.”

“I’ve been hearing about that for quite some time now. What’s going on?”

He sighed before sitting up beside me. “They’re planning on merging our companies together. Not the whole thing, though. They just want to put up a business line with both our families in command.”

“What does that even mean?”

“Well basically, it’s as if our families are going to share a company together.”

“Is that why you’re so stressed out? You don’t want to share a company with us?” I asked sadly. It was what usually happens when children of two business lines marry each other; they have a merger. And Donghae getting so worked up about it, stressed even, is probably not a good sign.

“No babe. It’s not that. Actually, our brothers will be in charge. It’s just that, I have to take a few of Hyung’s companies to manage. We’re closing quite a few businesses and transferring people so that nobody loses their jobs. But that’s not such an easy task. Especially since the merger is drawing near, I’m running out of time.”

“Running out of time for what?”

“We’re expecting a fall when the merger comes. I’m pretty sure nobody’s that enthusiastic with the two leading families monopolizing the market. So, we’re expecting a drop in stocks when the merger closes. And if they close the deal without sorting out the smaller companies, a drop in stocks would endanger the jobs of those left hanging. Hyung and I had been trying our hardest to distribute them without jeopardizing the companies. But there’s just too many of them,” he said, running his hands on his face.

I took Hae’s hands in mine and squeeze it tight. “Don’t worry. We’ll think of something.”

 

The morning after, I woke up to find Hae already talking on his phone. He was and pacing around the receiving room. I sneaked into the kitchen and looked for breakfast.

I yelped as a pair of hands hugged me from behind.

“Hey, let’s get in the shower. I already asked Jonghyun to buy us breakfast,” Hae said, resting his head on my shoulder.

“Is everything alright?” I asked, turning to look at him better. He looked so tired.

“I hope so. Come on. We need to get to the mall before it opens,” he said, pulling me back to the room.

“But why?”

“We need clothes. We’re meeting somebody important,”

“How important?”

“Well, he’s the one who helped me through years without you. And probably the only one who can help me right now.”

“Aha! I knew you’ve been cheating on me,” I said, making a face. “And with a guy? You hurt my ego too much.”

“Yea. We already thought of buying a house together. So let’s go before I develop the urge to elope with him,” he chuckled, pushing me inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

Hae’s fingers were loosely intertwined in mine when we strolled inside a restaurant. I vaguely remember it being the one he recently opened with a business partner of his. We were about to sit down when a voice from behind startled us.

My hands tightened on Hae’s as I stare at the owner of the voice.

And for the first time in weeks, I stare at Eunhyuk’s eyes once again.

 


Heya fifol. Uhm, yea. I haven't quite figured out why I'm using Eunhyuk as the "third party" when he's not even linked to Donghae in here. But yea. I know. I'm weird. I, uh, I really don't know. Haha. Hope you enjoy reading. Comment what you think (I just love reading all about them. :D ). Thank you all for your support. :*

 

Shout out to all my Filipino readers! SS5 MANILA IS NEXT WEEK! WOOOOHOOOOO! :DDDDD