Apology

My Everything Is Yours

 

 

Hey guys. I heard I've disappointed my lovely readers witht he last few chapters. I'm really sorry. But I guess, this is just the way life goes. I wanted their life to be as realistic as possible. Relationships aren't perfect. You go through ups and downs together making your relationship stronger. Obstacles that if you really can't go through, then you won't get to the end. I know the last few chapters were heartbreaking. But the most heartbreaking chapter is yet to come and I guess that if you don't like the way the story's going, I can't stop you from unsubscribing or bashing on my fic. But then, like they said, good things come to those who wait. Also, I think I've written too much about the perfect YoonHae in my other fic, Backstage Pass. And I just wanted to write something that isn't just about love. I wanted to write something that is about life. And life is hard. Just like love. Both of them are pain in the asses. And my message is being such a pain in the . Sorry to keep you for so long. Thanks for reading. :) I still really do love you my lovely readers. I hope you guys won't hate me.

 


 

At first, when I looked, I thought he was with a guy. But as I went nearer, I faintly saw the small bumps on her chest. Although her hair was cut short, I can perfectly see her feminine features from up close.

 

I gasped in shock, waking Donghae and the others.

 

One guy, I think it was Yunho, said “Oh . Yoona.” And tried to cover his topless body before lying back down. The others merely stirred, looked up and went back to sleep.

 

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me by the foot of the bed, a shocked look still on my face, he quickly sat up. With a worried face, he asks, “What’s wrong? What happened?” He tried to get up, realizing that a limb was holding him back.

“Aish. Amber!” he exclaimed pushing the limb off. With his force, he managed to push the girl from the bed. She looked up from the floor and sleepily tried to climb back to the bed.

Seeing his aggressiveness, I hissed, “Hae!” and went to help the girl go back to bed. When the girl noticed that she was being helped up, she turned to me and muttered, “Are you an angel?” while caressing my face. She smiled sleepily before falling back to the bed, asleep.

Donghae pulled me to him and looked at me, “Are you okay?”

“Why won’t I be okay?” I asked him.

“I thought something happened. You looked so shocked I thought they touched you or something,” he whispered while looking at the guys at our feet. I looked around. I can recognize the other people in the room but there were a few whom I have seen for the first time in my life.

“A few of their friends came by and offered help,” he yawned.

“You should sleep,” I said looking up to him.

He looked at me before pulling me out of the room. Along the way, I asked, “I thought your whole team are all boys.”

“We are,” then after a moment he says, “Oh right. Amber’s a guy. Or rather, she acts like one. She’s Changmin’s sister. She’s been helping us with the project.”

“Oh,” I said. It was the only thing I managed to say. I couldn’t believe I was getting jealous over a tomboy. He just turned to me, still holding my hands in his and smiled before opening the door to his room.

He left me to wash up and I was standing by the window when he went out of the bathroom. He went behind me and hugged me from behind. He nuzzled my neck and after a while he said, “Well, seeing as you’re not pushing me away, does this mean that I’m forgiven?”

I turned to him and pulled him towards the bed. I jumped in and laid down, pulling him with me.

Lying beside him, I said before closing my eyes, “We’ll talk when you’ve had your sleep.”

He pulled me towards him, his arms encircling me, his head on my shoulders. Soon, I heard his faint snores by my neck.

 

I woke up to hear him saying goodbye to his friends. When I looked up, I saw him hitting Amber on the head when she tried to get closer to me. I faintly hear him hiss, “Mine,” before pushing them out of the room.

I sat up and looked at his clock. It was already 4 in the afternoon. We’ve been sleeping for 3 hours.

He went back and stood at the foot of the bed, “I tried hard to shoo them off, not wanting to wake you up,” he said shyly.

“Come back to bed. You have to sleep,” I said to him motioning to the space beside me.

He climbed back to bed but didn’t lie down. He was looking at me as if finding the words to say. After a while, he asks, “We’re okay now, aren’t we?” with a worried look. “You forgive me, don’t you?” he adds.

I leaned up to kiss him in the lips before saying, “I doubt that you’ve eaten lunch. You want me to get your lunch for you?”

He smiled. Knowing that everything was already behind us. He lied back down on the bed pulling me with him. I leaned on his chest, smelling his scent.

“I missed you,” he said while holding me close

“I was here last Friday,” I said.

“Yea. But you were mad at me. I miss my Yoona,” he said and kissed me on the lips.

He leaned back and touched my face, “I love you.”

I leaned towards him and said, “I love you more.” I pressed his lips to mine.

 

 

We were fooling around with each other when the door suddenly burst open. We separated just in time to see his mom enter the room.

“Yoona!” she shrieked. I got up from the bed and hugged her, “I thought you two had broken up! I was ready to disown Donghae,” she laughed before hugging me again.

“Aunt Taeyeon, with what happened, I think I’m supposed to be the one to be disowned,” I chuckled.

“Nonsense. Come. You’re eating dinner here, right?” she said pulling me out of the room.

“Mom! I just got her back. Can’t I even have her for a few more minutes?!” he whined to his mom, holding my other hand.

“Hmph. Fine,” turning towards me, she said, “If he hurts you again, don’t hesitate to tell me. He’s too much like his father, too friendly towards girls.” She said while shaking her head.

“Mom!”

“Okay okay. I’ll call you when dinner’s ready. Pasta, okay?” she asks me. I nod and she happily exits the room.

“Does she know?” I ask him before sitting on his lap.

“Nope. But she always seem to know,” he says with a confused look in his face. Before I can answer, the door swings open again and in comes his brother.

“Yoong!” he exclaims excitedly.

“Can’t I be alone with her in peace?!” Donghae says frustrated.

“Chill. I only came to borrow your tie. I’m attending a function with Dad,” he says while going to his closet. “Oh here it is,” he said while exiting the room. Before he closed the door, he turned back towards me and said, “Yoong. Remember. Martial arts,” he smirks and closed the door behind him.

 

 

I turned back to Donghae and kissed the top of his nose. “Why didn’t you tell me about what really happened?”

“I did,”

“No you didn’t. You left out the part where she thought you were somebody else,”

“Oh. That. I couldn’t understand the name she was saying. I thought she was talking about Nikko.” Nikko is a guy in our class. He was known around campus to be the weird guy who talks to himself. “If I mentioned that to you, you’d think I was making stories up. Plus, I’m pretty sure Yuri wouldn’t like it if I go around telling people that she likes Nikko. I mean, I respect her choice of man but that guy is just weird,” he adds with a weird look.

I laugh at his innocence and decided not to correct his belief that it was Nikko that Yuri likes. At least this way, he won’t say a word. He laughs with me before throwing me back to the bed. He leans in and gives me a long passionate kiss, the fight already put behind us.

 


Nikko's a random guy. I couldn't think of an idol name that sounds like Nichkhun. Here. Just a few YoonHae moments to make up for the few chapters. Love you guys. :)