Getting Dumped

My Everything Is Yours

Seeing your comments, my best friend actually appluaded himself for forcing me to make the fic -less or less or something. He says, "I love your readers. They understand me." in a really annoying voice. But seriously, he forced me to change it because he was getting tired of me giggling to myself. He also got annoyed when I punched him (he says it hurts but I doubt that it does) after making the first chapter. I punched him out of embarrassment. Haha. He wasn't thinking of the innocence of YoonHae at that time, I swear. Haha. Oh come on lovable readers, hate him with me! Haha. just kidding. :))

 

 


 

 

The first month of my college life was the most eventful. I was even more popular since the two most popular seniors (Donghae’s brother and mine) run to me and hug me whenever they see me around. I became the girls’ object of envy. They (my brother and his friends) attempted to bring me to the popular table, composed mainly of the athletes and the cheerleaders, once in a while but I told them not to. I’d rather be alone than be mentally killed by all the other girls in campus.

After my Dad finally decided I don’t need a bodyguard at school, I eventually made friends-Jessica and Yuri, the two most beautiful girls in our year. And soon, we were gaining popularity.

I gained even more attention ever since Donghae acted sweet to me. He’d drive me to school and walk me to my room. Everybody began to believe that we were dating and he didn’t even bother correcting them.

 

During the first week, everybody was betting if Donghae would go out with me longer since I’m close with his brother or not. But another week went by and Donghae was still “dating” me, although I refer to this as being my personal bodyguard. Jay left at the 3rd day of classes and Donghae pledged to my parents that he’ll be my bodyguard.

On the third week, the whole student body saw him leave the campus with one of the senior cheerleaders. Although the others looked at me like I lost the lottery or something, guys began having the courage to go near me with Donghae out of their way. After that, even if he still acted sweet towards me, people didn’t think we’re dating anymore. To the girls, I immediately became the girl Donghae was just close to. To guys, I became the girl who wasn’t dating Donghae and therefore was up for grabs. Guys began to shower me with gifts whenever I wasn’t with him.

 

Weeks passed and he was still treating me specially. I was beginning to think he really liked me. During the end of the semester, he had been absent for three days. They said he was sick or something. Although, I heard from Geun Suk-oppa that he’s just at home playing with his Xbox. He said that he’ll probably come back in a few days. His mom is getting pissed with him doing nothing.

I decided to text him that night, Oppa, why aren’t you attending your classes?

He texted me back immediately. Miss me already? ^^

Other guys are talking to me more often now. It was easier when you were there to scare them off. :P

Just because of that? You don’t even miss me?

We went on longer than 3 days not speaking to each other. I don’t miss you at all. Kekeke :P

 

He didn’t reply after that and the next day at lunch, he was still not around. I contemplated on going to their house. I was seriously worried about his grades. It was nearing finals week and I heard their year’s making a project of some sort that’s worth more than half of their overall grade.  Sophomores had been walking around like zombies for the past few days.

2 days passed and he still haven’t come back to school. I decided to text him just to see if he’d reply. I miss you.

I was embarrassed at my text. I truly missed him. I was convincing myself lately that my feelings for him have not returned but I’m failing miserably. I think at that time, I maybe falling for him even more. When he didn’t reply after that, I was even more embarrassed. I can feel him laughing at me while playing at his room.

 

The same day, Jessica and Yuri weren’t around to go home with me. They were auditioning for the cheerleading team. I walked them to the gym and saw my brother and his friends. When I told him I was going home alone, he looked worried and said he’ll drive me home. I knew that he and his friends were excited about watching the cheerleading try-outs and so I tried to tell him that I can go on my own. Dong Wook-oppa convinced him that nothing would happen to me and he managed to distract him while I escape.

I know nothing bad would happen to me. My parents are just paranoid. Plus, Jay would be with me. For quite some time, I pretended to not know that Jay was following me around as soon as I got off campus. On the 2nd day, I walked calmly to his hiding place and gave him a sandwich since I knew he’d been waiting for me for hours.

I was still convincing myself that going home was better than watching the try-outs -I had a photo shoot tomorrow night and I still have chapters to read- when I saw Donghae leaning on the front of his car and talking to a girl. It was refreshing to see him again after a few days. But I was also utterly jealous.

Seeing him busy with the other girls, I decided to walk past by him when he called my name.

I turned to him and saw that the girl he was talking to was already walking away. “What?” I asked while we’re meters apart.

“I’ve waited for you for hours and you just walk by me? I’m terribly hurt,” he said while trying hard to look sad. In fact, he looked like a hurt puppy.

“You were busy. And I have other stuff I need to attend to,” I explained.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous over me talking to other girls,” he said while walking towards me.

“Why would I be?”

“’Cause you love me back,” he smiled as he stopped in front of me. He added, “’Cause we’re in love with each other.”

“I don-“ I stopped when I realized what he said. You love me back. In love with each other. Does that mean he loves me? Heck. Where’s he going with this? Is he playing with me?

I was looking at him, shocked, when he took my face in his hands and kissed me in the lips sweetly.

When he leaned away, he whispered, “I practically told you that I love you and you still haven’t answered me back. Don’t tell me you’ll dump me in front of all these people.”

I looked around and practically everyone was staring at us. I was still too shocked when he knelt down on his knees and said, “I’ve waited almost 2 years for this. Take me back.”

I managed to regain my composure and said, “Those 2 years you spent flirting with other girls.”

“No I didn’t. They asked me to go out with them. I did. You know I can’t break a girl’s heart like that. I treat them out and tell them how I’m madly in love with a girl since forever and yet she still doesn’t know. They respect me for not playing with them and we part ways.”

“Bu-“

“And if you’re thinking about the girls who said I had with them, oh please. You know better than to believe in those rumors.”

“I-“ Before I can even finish speaking, I heard somebody shout, “Tell him to play dead!” and another, “No! Make him roll over first!”

Donghae, hearing the shouts as well, stood up and looked for the voice. It was then that we saw our brothers laughing near Donghae’s car.

Donghae exclaimed irritated, “Aish. Hyung! You ruined my moment!” he shouted at their direction.

Both of them laughed loudly before turning away and walking back with the others to the gym.

Dong Wook turned back and shouted at me, “Yoong! Don’t you know how long he’d been waiting for your text?!” Geun Suk-oppa decided to turn back as well and shouted, “Our moms are probably both giggling right now while talking about their would-be grandchildren.” They both laughed before waving goodbye and running back.

When I looked around, everybody was still staring at us. I covered my face in embarrassment. Donghae turned to me and laughed. I felt him envelop me in his arms and heard him shooing the people away. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, “All the people are gone and you still haven’t answered me. You’re seriously not dumping me, are you?”

I looked up at him and smiled, “What if I am?” I said before snaking my arms around his waist.

“Then I guess we’ll have to do something about that, don’t we,” he said before leaning down to kiss me again.

 


 

I'm really sorry for the boring chapter. But I do hope you comment below and subscribe. I love reading your comments. :D Love you guys! ;)