Stalker

My Everything Is Yours

I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. I didn't know I'd be busy for this long. Just another week guys. Give me another week and I think I'll be able to update more frequently. I just don't know. I'm dying right now. Damn acad stuff. Anyways, I'm really sorry for the late update. I know some who had really been waiting for my update. I'm terribly sorry. I'll make up to you guys. I swear. Gonna make the next chapters deep and... well, at least good. Good enough for me though. I just hope it'd be good enough for you too. :) Comment below. I need inspiration and ideas. Upvote the fic guys! :D


 

We were lying in bed for a while now. Taking it slow. There weren’t any worries. No hurry. His lips never left mine. His arms circle my waist. My hands on his face. Neither of us wanted to let go.

When his hands began to travel south, I stiffened.

Hae leaned away and said, “Sorry.”

“Hae. No. It’s just that, it-“ I for the right words to say. I was scared. Scared that this would all go away. “Am I dreaming?” I caressed his cheek.

“Having you here in my arms, I want to ask the same thing.” He leaned down to kiss me again when thought of Eun Seo came.

“Wait, wait, wait. This is isn’t right,” I said pushing him back. All the emotions I had kept for the past months came back to me. He has a girlfriend now. And it wasn’t that I was worried that he was cheating on Eun Seo. I was angry that he cheated on me when he told me to wait.

“What isn’t right in any of these?” his forehead crinkled as he looked at me.

I got up and began looking for my shoes. When I looked at the time, I remembered the New Year’s party I was supposed to be at. It’s 2 AM and I was mentally counting the number of people that were probably still at the party.

“Where are you going?” he asks as he stood up from the bed.

“I have a party to attend to. My date’s probably waiting for me for hours,” I said trying to emphasize the word date. I wanted to show him that he wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the past year that we’ve been separated.

“Wait a second. Date? I- I thought- I-“

I was heading out to the door when he grabbed my wrist. “Oh no. You are not going anywhere,” he pulled me into an embrace and said, “I just got you back.”

“No no no. You don’t get to barge in on my life like that,” I laid trying to break away from his hold.

“Barge in? I thought I’ve been in your life since forever. Why the sudden outburst?”

“You told me to wait and you take 2 years to get back to me. Do you really expect me to welcome you with open arms?”

“You actually did. You weren’t like this minutes ago,” he said grinning.

Frustrated, I pounded on his chest. “Let. Me. Go.” I was trying so hard to break away from him when he actually did let go. I stumbled away from him trying to regain my balance. When I looked back, he was closing the door.

He stood there with his back leaning against the door, seeming to tell me that I wasn’t going anywhere.

Since I had no choice, I sat back on the bed, trying my best to avoid his looks. I turned my back to him. “Why are you here?” I asked, not looking at him.

“Like you said, I’m getting you back. Sorry I took 2 years.”

I turned to look at him. He was still standing at the door. It was only then that I got the chance to look at him fully. He still looked the same. His hair was longer and he seemed so fit. His smile still works magic on me.

“Shouldn’t you be at Mokpo?”

“Oh. So you’ve been updating yourself on my whereabouts. I like that,” he said walking towards me.

 Ignoring what he said, “Shouldn’t you be with Eun Seo?”

He stopped and frowned at me. “Eun Seo? Why would I be with her?”

“Oh please Donghae. I know all about the two of you,” I said crossing my arms.

“Oh please Yoona,” he mocked, “Why would I be with Eun Seo?”

“How would I know?!” I said, raising my voice. This is frustrating to me.

“Is this about the issues going around? You know I wouldn’t do that,”

“But you did,”

“I didn’t, okay?” he looked frustrated himself.

I was slowly believing him but I knew I had to get everything out before I succumb to his everything. “Then how come the issues were there in the first place?”

“You know, I don’t know if I should be happy that you’re jealous or angry that you even are,” he smirked. He laid down on the bed and rested his head on my lap.

“Get off me,” I said but made no move to get him off. I was tired. I didn’t want to resist him anymore.

We stayed silent for a while. I was thinking he was asleep when I felt his hands moving around. He took one of my hands and kissed it. Then he put it over his eyes. I missed touching him. He had his eyes closed and so I took the chance to admire his face while my hands touched his nose, his cheeks. I was near is lips when he spoke.

“A few days after you left, I found myself going back to the old me. I was drinking more and more and it was like the bar was my home,”

“And so I heard,” I said with disappointment in my voice.

He opened his eyes and looked at me intently, “I didn’t sleep around. I swear. Everything was just for fun. I didn’t kiss any of them. Yes, I may have touched them but I swear I didn’t do anything other than that,”

“You don’t need to explain. We broke up remember,”

“No we didn’t. We merely took a break,” he said pouting. I wanted to laugh so badly but I stopped myself. “Is that what you were telling yourself all these years?” I asked.

“N- Y- Yes,” he looked away. “Anyway, Hyung got so mad at me that he finally hired me a driver. The driver would be responsible to bring me home and make sure I don’t get in trouble. In short, he didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore. I was thinking that if I wasted my life, you’d suddenly come and take me out of my misery. But you didn’t. I became even more depressed. I plunged into alcohol.”

I was hurting inside. This was all my fault. Donghae wasn’t the one who drinks alcohol. He despised it. And yet, because of me, he drowned in it. Tears started forming in my eyes.

“On one of those nights, Eun Seo came to me,”

I stiffened. Here it comes. The betrayal story.

“She told me to snap out of it. That I shouldn’t be like this. I may just be drunk but I actually think she cried to me. I wasn’t going to listen to her. She knew that. But then, what she said next changed my mind,” he stood up and took his phone from the drawer.

“She took her phone out and showed me this picture,” it was a picture of me in the first fashion show I did abroad.

“She then said, ‘She’s currently in Italy. Staying at a hotel with her team’. She- she told me you’ve been crying at night. For days. You lock yourself in your room after rehearsals or shoots then you cry. She told me she can tell me even the littlest of things that you were doing. I only have to do one thing. I have to snap out of that state.”

I was shocked. That was something nobody really did know. I guess Nicole and the others may have heard me a few times but they were the only ones who knew. And what was Eun Seo's motive behind this?

“She wants to make a trade with me. She updates me with your endeavors and I give her a job in the company. I was desperate to just hear anything about you. I wanted to know how you’ve been doing. Who you’re seeing. Everything you do during the time we weren’t together."

"In short you became my stalker."

"If you want to consider my love for you as an act of pure obsession then yes. I am a stalker. I am your stalker. I didn't believe her at first. One night, I found myself opening your email account. I was surprised that you didn't change your password. I saw your emails to your mom, to my mom, to Yuri. Then I came across your drafts folder."

My letters.

"I found your letters to me. I felt hope. I felt that there may still be a chance."

"You weren't supposed to see that."

"Stop playing hard to get babe. Those letters made me change. I wanted more. I wanted to know what were the things that made you feel that. I wanted to get closer to you. I needed to have a connection with you. That night, I called Eun Seo."