Getting Cozy

My Everything Is Yours

 “And the flowers?”

“I got the information from Hae.”

“The chocolates?”

“That too,”

I stayed dumbfounded at Eunhyuk. He had just finished telling me how meeting me in the bar was all planned by him. He had known me for quite some time due to Hae. He had seen me in pictures and because of being with Hae during one of his drinking sprees, he already knew a lot of things about me. He was in New York because he really was after his ex-girlfriend. Subsequently, the day of the fashion show, she left him for work in Japan. He never really came from the orphanage. But he had been supporting the children there for years. He even states being quite surprised seeing me there and had only planned the said “meeting” afterwards. That’s when he decided to send me flowers as bait. At the restaurant, he really did meet Donghae but purposefully prevented our meeting. He decided to help Hae a bit for his plan on the New Year’s eve.

“But why?” I asked, referring to the flowers and the chocolates.

“Well, they were prepared beforehand. They were supposed to be delivered to my, uhm, ex. But well, yea. She escaped and went to Japan on her own and I really couldn’t waste all those flowers.”

“Well, thanks for making me your second choice,” I muttered sarcastically.

Eunhyuk chuckled, “If Donghae heard you, he’d probably get jealous thinking you seriously liked me.”

At the mention of Donghae’s name, I suddenly stiffened. “Well, about that. Uhm, I think Donghae misunderstood something.”

“What do you mean?” he eyed me curiously.

 

Eunhyuk was still laughing after I told him of what happened this morning.

“It’s not really that funny,” I pouted.

“It is. Oh dear, it truly is,” he said, still trying to stop his laughter. “That is so like Hae. Hey, want to do something for fun?” he grinned menacingly.

 

That night, I found myself trying to hold in my laughter as me and Eunhyuk went up to Donghae’s office.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” I asked Eunhyuk as we exited the cafe and began walking towards his car.

“What do you mean? We’re just going to go up there and pretend we’re really cozy with each other. How hard is that?”

“Well, I can already feel like laughing. I don’t think I can hold it in once I’m there,” I snickered.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing with my Yoona?!” Eunhyuk said, imitating Donghae’s voice and actions. He really got Donghae’s way of talking and facial expressions mastered.

I snickered as I imagined Donghae’s face. Although a lot of people actually get scared once he gets angry, he actually looked really cute. Or was I the only one who thought like that?

“Stop smiling. You’ll immediately break our cover,” Eunhyuk whispered as the elevators opened.

A slight sound of music playing can be heard from the direction of Hae’s room. I tightened my grip on Eunhyuk’s arms as we walked towards his office. The receptionist must have gone already because there was nobody in sight.

Suddenly, voices can be heard from inside. I was quite surprised to hear a female voice mixing in with Hae’s. Eunhyuk and I leaned on the door to listen to the conversation and were quite surprised of what we heard.

“Should I put this here?” I heard Hae’s husky voice from the other side of the door.

“Yes. Yes please. I’ve been waiting for that to see if it will fit.” The female voice responded hastily.

“It will. It should,”

“Oh god oh god. I’m exploding already.”

“Shh. Hold it. We’re not finished yet.”

“No no no. Not there, that won’t fit.”

“It will. It’ll get used to it after a while.”

“But not to something that big! How’d you even manage to make it that big anyways?”

“Perseverance and lot of experience I guess,” Hae’s smug voice reverberated through the room.

“Gosh you’re so good,” I heard the female voice yell suddenly.

“Shh! Someone might hear us! I think my brother’s still at his office.”

“Well, he can join us if he likes,” the female chuckled.

“Gosh you’re the best!” the female voice yelled as I opened the door, not able to contain myself anymore.

 

I was shocked to see Donghae on the ground with a blonde girl on top of him. She was the same girl as yesterday. It looked like she tackled him to the ground and her arms were still around Donghae’s frame. They were laughing, although both fully clothed. But they were both still on the ground. And they were equally surprised to see me.

“Uh oh,” the blonde muttered. I can faintly remember her name to be Hyo-something. “What’s he doing here?”

I heard Eunhyuk’s voice from beside me, “What the actual ?”

I could not even form words inside my head but I saw Donghae’s face turn from that of surprise to confusion to just anger. He sat up immediately, whisking the blonde away.

“What the hell are you doing with her?” he yelled from behind Hyo-something who was petrified in her place. I saw him eyeing something in between Eunhyuk and me.

I looked down and realized that the hand that was previously on Hyuk’s arm was now holding his hand firmly. It must have slipped down when I dragged him inside the room after I opened the door.

It was my turn to say, “Uh oh.”

 


This isn't like writer's block. I have all these ideas but none of them are good enough. Nope, wait. I don't think any of them are even good. Hence, the lame chapter. I'm really sorry. Comment on what need's improvement please. Badly need it. T.T