Believe Me

Love Me
Krystal POV

Amber fell asleep so I stayed after school for twenty minutes with her, I like being around her, my heart's pace quickens and I laugh more.

I had to leave for my shift at the cafe and when I realized I left my math textbook I came back during my break.

Someone was in my seat, staring contently at Amber, who was still sleeping. She looked peaceful so I didn't wake her up. 

Amber soon woke up and saw Suzy, then she smiled at her, a different smile than the one she does for me. They start talking, then Suzy leans in to kiss Amber.

My heart hurts, what is this feeling? Am I sick? I couldn't bear it any longer and I ran, to a nearby park. I grabbed my chest, the pain kept hurting and began to cry. Little kids shuffled around me, curious. What's wrong with me. Do I like Amber? 

Author POV

Suzy left soon after and Amber sat there quietly until her phone rang. It was Sulli. 

"Hey your uncle was at your house. He was looking for you. You okay?" She asks worried. 

"I'm fine. I'm still at school..."

"Sorry. I was going to wake you up, but I thought Krystal was going to. She said she was going to wake you so I left." Sulli apologized. "Guess she didn't."

"Krystal stayed? Why? Was she staring at me? Did she touch my hair?" Amber was excited. "Was she just sitting there waiting for me to wake up? Was she smiling?"

"Calm down creeper. I left before she sat beside you. Anyway who woke you up?"

"Suzy."

"The girl that likes you?"

"S-s-shes just misunderstood me. She doesn't really l-like me."

"Really now, your lying aren't you? Now spill it."

Amber sighed. "She kind of kissed me."

"WHAT? She kissed you? That far? What a fast girl."

"What's that suppose to mean..."

"Let's just say I heard her talking to her friends about you and her plan."

"Who's the creep now."

"Not me. It's her. She weird. Don't hang around her. She smokes and smells like beer."

"Look. She isn't from the best backgrou-."

"She unstable. Someone could get hurt. Just draw a clear line and stop hanging around her." Sulli is concerned. 

"I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"No kissing either, it obviously clouds up your mind seeing how you were defending her." Sulli hangs up and Amber is walking to the cafe, shes hungry. And if she goes to the cafe, she'll get to see Krystal smile. Amber smiles with just the thought of Krystal and walks joyfully to the cafe. 

By the time she gets there, she spots Krystal walking out, her shift must be over. She runs up to her with happily, bounding steps. 

"Hello princess, don't throw me this time." Amber jokes around. Krystal eyes look swollen and angry. "What's wrong?"

Krystal walks away from Amber. "Leave me alone."

"Wait up. Krystal. Wait!" Amber is confused. Why is Krystal angry? 

Krystal keeps walking, ignoring Amber.

"Did something happen? Are your eyes swollen?"

"None of your business."

Amber grabs ahold of Krystal's arm and stops her. "What is with your mood swings. You're happy for a minute then your angry."

"My mood swings??!?! What about you then. You say you like someone but you kiss another girl." Krystal shakes off Ambers arm. "I don't need people like you in my life."

Amber only recalls kissing Krystal and Suzy. Wait. That means Krystal was still at school, and that she saw Suzy kissing her. 

"I can explain." Amber keeps following. 

"I don't want an explanation." Krystal glares at Amber. "If this is your true colors, show it now. No more lying."

"Suzy was KISSING me. Not the other way around. I didn't like it, so I pulled away. If you were watching, you would have seen it." Amber pleads for Krystal to listen, but she doesn't. 

"About the project tomorrow, don't come. Sulli and I will finish it by ourselves."

"Can you stop being stubborn and listen to me!" Amber shouts. Krystal looked alarmed at Ambers outburst. "I like you and only you, you said you didn't feel the same way, that's understandable, but why is it that you are acting so coldly when you said you didn't like me."

Krystal is speechless. She knows deeply in her heart that Amber isn't that type of girl. Krystal wants to believe Amber, but the words won't come out.

Amber feels the quiet nature of Krystal. She stratches her head, her heart heavy with mixed emotions. "Sorry, but look, Krystal, look at me. Do I seem like a total jerk?"

Krystal shakes her head softly, tears falling. Amber hugs Krystal. 

"Just believe me. Only me." Amber slowly felt Krystal's arms wrap around her and she smiled. "I'll make you fall in love with me. Just wait."