Stress

Love Me
Amber nods and drags Krystal to her car. She forgot about the deal, completely. Her decision would be fairly simple, she would choose to take over the Korean Branch. 

Krystal closely watches Amber who is pensive. "Something wrong?"

Amber looks back at her. "Ah nothing. Just thinking."

"What did your dad mean about your decision?"

"Krys. Its really nothing. My dad just offered me a job. Nothing to worry about."

"Of course it matters. You'll be working and won't get to spend any time with me. And you're also a minor."

"I can manage it. They don't call me a genius for no reason." Amber takes Krystal's hand, lightly squeezing to reassure her. "And it's here in Korea so it's all good."

"What about me...?"

"I need you in my life, you'll be a priority. Don't worry, I'll get to see you more than I get to right now." 

"Okay.." Krystal looks sad. 

"Aww is my princess going to cry?" Amber hugs her. "Just so you know, you become ugly when you cry so don't cry."

Krystal dabs the side of her eye and slaps Amber's arm. "I'm always pretty."

Amber laughs. "All right princess."

"Where are we going to eat?" Krystal pats her stomach. "I'm hungry."

"I know a really good Mexican diner." Amber her lips. "Their burritos are to die for."

Krystal shrugs. "I'll get a taco then."

They head inside a famous Mexican diner and Amber quickly orders. Krystal plays with her fork. 

"Such a kid." Amber smirks. "Big girls play with knives." Amber holds up a knife. 

"Forks can be used to eat with, what does a knife do?"

"They can.. Cut open my burrito so I can eat like a dog!" Amber stabs with a downward motion and growls like a dog. Krystal smacks her shoulder and looks around if anyone saw that, luckily no one did. 

The food comes out and Amber quickly devours it. She cuts a small piece and feeds it to Krystal who smiles. 

"This place is really good!" Krystal digs in. 

"I know, it's the best." Amber's voice is muffled by the food still present in . "This can be our restaurant."

"Good idea." 

Forty minutes later, Amber pats her stomach. "Good food, good mood."

Krystal sighs uncomfortably. "I think I ate too much, my tummy hurts."

"Let's go now, I'll drive you home." Amber pays the bill and almost carries Krystal to her car. 

"My stomach really hurts." Krystal grabs her stomach and crouches. 

"Are you okay?!" Amber crouches as well and Krystal's face contorts into a pained expression. 

"It hurts so much." Krystal whimpers.

Amber picks her up bridal style and quickly runs to her car. She then races to her seat and drives as fast as she can to Seoul Hospital. 

Krystal's taken to the emergency room and Amber impatiently waits outside. Amber paces outside, waiting for the doctor to come out. 

The doctor quietly comes out and she faces Amber. "What is your relation to Krystal?" 

"I'm her gi-boyfriend." Amber says. "Is she.. All right?"

"Yes she's fine now. I have a few questions for you."

"Ask away."

"Is she currently living with any guardians?"

"No, her parents passed away not to long ago."

"Does she work multiple jobs?"

"She used to work two jobs, she's working to maintain a house while going to school.

"Had she been skipping any meals?"

"Of course not."

The doctor writes down some notes. 

"Do you know whats happened to her?"

"It is likely due to the overwhelming amount of stress, it's affecting her mentality as well as her body. As long as she can reduce her stress, she'll be fine."

"Ah... Can I go in now?" Amber asked quickly.

"Go ahead."

Amber enters quietly and sits beside her. She takes her hand and squeezes lightly. 

"Why didn't you ask me for help? I could have removed all these burdens so you wouldn't end up here." Amber sighs. "Guess I'm not a good girlfriend."

Six hours pass and Amber falls asleep beside Krystal.  Krystal slowly opens her eyes and flinches at the sharp pain in her arm, a nurse injected something into her system. 

Krystal softly touches Amber's hair. Amber wakes up as well and she hugs Krystal tightly. Krystal flinches again. 

"Are you okay?" Amber checks Krystal's body. "Does it hurt somewhere?"

"I'm fine. School starts in three hours."

"You're in the hospital and all you can think about is school? You're in here because of that reason. Stop freaking out things like school for now!"

Krystal's taken aback. "Amber..."

Amber recoils and sits back down. "Sorry, you really scared me."

"What did the doctor say?" Krystal weakly sits up. 

"You have too much stress." Amber responds. 

"From what?"

"From living on your own."

"So do you..."

"I don't juggle work and school and studying

"It's normal to have a job."

"Not when you need to study."

"I am doing good, I don't need to study a lot."

"But you still get stressed from it."

"It's not that bad."

"Not that bad? You're in a hospital because of it."

"I'm fine."

"What about the stomach pains?"

"It didn't hurt as much as it sounded."

"Liar."

"So what if I have stress, I can just relieve it."

"Or you can accept my proposal."

"... What?" Krystal is wary. 

"Live with me." Amber's voice is firm. "I'm not taking no for an answer."