Her Decision

Love Me
Six hours later Amber brings a sleeping Jung to the bedroom and tucks her in. She kisses her forehead and sighs. Thirteen days left and her girlfriend is sleeping. 

Amber goes to the living room and turns on the tv, she watches a variety show until the doorbell rings. She lazily gets up to answer it. 

It was her mother. Amber watches as she tries to get a hug. Amber pulls away and glares at her. "What do you want?"

"Did you decide?" 

"Not yet. . ." 

"It's not that hard. Just choose either the California branch or the Korean one."

Amber's eye widen. "What did you say?"

"It's not that hard?"

"Not that, I have the option of the two?"

"Of course..." Her mother seems perplexed. "Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing... I'll decide by tomorrow.. Swing by tomorrow with dad. Later." She closes the door on her mother. 

Amber sinks to the ground. "That's unbelievable." She dashes to her bedroom and jumps onto Krystal. "KRYSTAL!!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHH!" Krystal flares her arms and legs, hitting Amber in the process. Amber falls to the side, dazed from the blow. "What do you want?"

"GOOD NEWS!"

"What?" Krystal rubs her swollen eyes. "Nothings good when we separate in two weeks."

"I'm going to California too!" Amber grabs Krystal's hand and swing them round and round. 

"What?" Krystal furrows her brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Long story short, I'm going to California to work as the branch leader!"

Krystal squeals and hugs Amber. "Yay!!!"

"I know!" Amber tightens the hug. "We'll always be together!"

Krystal begins to tear up and Amber laughs. "Stop crying!"

"It seems so unreal..." Krystal sniffles. 

"Unbelievable right? unbeeeelibaeeeeble!!"

The two smile at each other and end the good news with a kiss. 

"You can never throw me away!" Amber snickers. 

Krystal laughs. "It's not like I would either!" 

"We can get married!" Amber announces with eyebrows wriggling. "Be my lady!"

Krystal hits her shoulder. "Too early to say! But tell me how this happened."

Amber nods. "A couple weeks ago my dad told me he wanted me to lead a branch of his company either in Korea or California. I said no at first, but he said think about it."

"I haven't told him an answer yet, but this should solve everything."

"Are you really going to move there? You've lived here for a long time. Won't you miss it?"

"Not if you're with me." Amber cheeses with a grin and Krystal rolls her eyes. 

"Like what you said earlier. I'll never leave you." Amber kisses her nose. "Because you're mine."