Sleepover

Love Me
Amber sighs loudly, not that anyone would hear. She stood up and surveyed her house that was still dirty. She begins cleaning as it was embarrassing for Krystal to see. Thirty minutes later, Amber plops onto a couch and her stomach groans. 

"Guess I should make something." She opens the fridge, only to find it empty or have outdated foods. "Guess I'll go shopping."

Amber puts on a jacket and heads to the nearby convenience store. On her way there, she meets Suzy who instantly brightens at her. 

"Hey, what you doing?" Suzy hooks arms with Amber, and Amber releases the link. 

"Grocery shopping."

"Really? Can I come?" She pouts.

Amber sighs, "Look Suzy. I'm not in the mood at all to talk to you. I'll say this politely, but could you leave me alone right now."

Suzy just nods and kisses her cheek before running away. Amber blushes slightly and continues to the store. 

Amber goes to the store and looks at a row of chocolates. She wanted to pop by Sulli's house and give Krystal, and Sulli some sweets. Amber decided to go with milk chocolate, since all the girls go crazy for it. Amber first walks back home, drops off the food, then she runs to Sulli's house and knocks. 

Krystal, with no makeup opens the door with a surprised look. 

"Hey..." Amber greeted awkwardly.

Krystal leaned on the door, "Hi." 

"Can I come in?"

"Sure..." Krystal opened the door wide. "Sulli's in the bathroom."

"Ah. Okay."

Amber and Krystal sit in the living room, waiting for Sulli. Amber stares at Krystal's face, she looked prettier without makeup. Krystal glances at Amber, who keeps staring at her. "What?"

Caught, Amber mutters "Nothing."

"Your parents seem nice." Krystal said as she began to straighten out the wrinkles in her jacket. 

"They seem so don't they... Don't be fooled. They are the worst parents in the world."

"It's like that for everyone. I disliked what my parents did until they past away. Cherish them when you have the time." Krystal looks down. 

"I won't regret my hate for them even when they die." Amber clenches her teeth and looks at Krystal. "And was it necessary to come all the way to my house?"

"What do you mean."

"I even said I wasn't in the right mindset and you kept talking about the project." Amber said angry. "The least you could have done was talk about last night. Not the stupid project."

"Why are you so angry, I said I was sorry that I can't accept your feelings, what more is left to say? Should I have said it in a manner where I insulted you on your uality?" Krystal glares at Amber. "Do you really think we were in that relationship just because we bumped into each other multiple times?"

Amber remained silent. 

"Amber I value our friendship okay? Thats why I'm talking about the project, because that talk, it's behind me. I'm over it. You should move on too."

"It's not that easy." Amber became honest. 

"You have to put in effort." Krystal says softly. 

Just as Krystal was done, Sulli came in happily, "Hey. Oh hi Amber. Guess what guys!?!"

"What?" Krystal asked, trying to forget the fact that she knocked Amber's feelings down again. 

"Minho asked me on a date tomorrow!" Sulli jumped up and down. "But the sad thing is, it's a double date."

"With who?" Krystal narrows her eyes. 

Sulli looks down, "Can you two come tomorrow?"

Krystal looks burdened, "Sorry Sulli, a date should be one on one, we'd just hinder your progress."

"Minho asked if you guys could come." Sulli pouts, "I'll do anything please come!"

Krystal sighs weakly, "I'll come. What about you Amber?"

Amber looks at Krystal, then to Sulli. She justs nods slightly. 

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love you guys!" Sulli jumped on the two and hugged them tightly. "My kids will thank you for this!"

"Kids?" Amber looks flabbergasted. "Where?"

"Minho and my future kids thank you!" Sulli giggles. 

Amber then handed the chocolate and Sulli lit up and ate it cutely. Krystal just popped it in and had no reaction. 

"You're kidding...." Amber grumbles. 

Sulli and Krystal work on the project and Amber is about to excuse herself when Sulli offers the two to sleep over. 

"If we're going on your date tomorrow, we need to be dressed nicely." Krystal tried to make Sulli understand. 

"Or you could wear my clothes and Amber can wear my brothers." Sulli pouts again. 

Krystal looks at Amber, hoping she would say something, but instead Amber asks for her brother's room. Krystal sighs in defeat. 

As Amber changed into Sulli's brother's clothes, Krystal walked down the hallway and caught a glimpse of Amber's abs, they were well defined and she turned around to see a peeping Tom.

"Ahh what the." Amber kicked the door closed. "ert." She said as she came out. 

Krystal just walked away, embarrassed and slightly attracted to Amber, even though they are clearly now and forever friends. "Nothing to see."

Amber heard that and just walked past Krystal. "If there's nothing to see, why were you looking?"

Krystal shrugged, "It's not everyday that you get to see a girl dress up like a boy." 

"... Who cares about boys or girls clothes. As long as they fit someone well, it's uni." Amber defended herself. "and girls like the way I dress."

"Whatever."

Sulli and Krystal wait for Amber to come into the room. They stay hidden as the tomboy comes in. Then they pounce on her, tying her up so they can make her look like a girl. 

"What the? Ssul don't do this." Amber wriggles under the rope and whimpers. "Don't. Don't. DON'T!"

Sulli and Krystal smirk evilly as they hold up makeup and with that they start. To be honest, Amber looked well in makeup, Krystal thought. She looked like a real girl. 

After two hours of torture, Amber went to take a bath and wash up. Krystal came out, wearing only a towel and Amber froze immediately. Her curves and her hair made her irresistible. Amber tried her best not to make any move on Krystal and pushed her out of the way to get into the bathroom. 

"Ouch." Krystal almost trips.  

"Sorry." Amber mutters. "You were in the way."

After Amber finishes washing up, the girls watch a scary movie and before they know it, they are paranoid about the closet and the window. When they go to sleep, Sulli hogs half her bed so Amber is left with no choice but to sleep on the floor. 

"Where are you going to sleep?" Krystal asks. Amber points to the ground. "That's painful. Just sleep next to me."

Amber stares at her.

"I'm still scared from the movie. Please?" Krystal lifts the covers and Amber gets up and lays beside Krystal. 

They lay down face to face and Amber studies the contours of Krystal's face. Large dark circles. Tired eyes. 

"Have you been sleeping lately? You look dead." Amber gently touches Krystal's panda-like eyes. Krystal stiffens and Amber pulls her hand back. "Sorry. I forgot for a second."

Krystal sighs. "The landlord is angry that I haven't paid the rent for a week. It's because I don't work at the club, I'm short of money." Krystal yawns. Amber's smile fades as she recalls the money issue with Krystal.

"I told you yesterday, I can help you." 

"I'll be fine. I'll just move closer to home." Krystal has no pillow, so she keeps shifting around. Amber is hesitant, but she pulls Krystal close so her head is resting on her shoulder. "Thanks."

Amber can feel Krystal's hand wrap around her waist and Amber blushes like crazy, from her head to her toes, she is red. Her palms sweat and her breathing becomes faster. 

Slowly, Krystal's breathing slows down and Amber peeks at her and watches her chest rise and fall. She also looks at Krystal's stressless face and smiles. Unknowingly, Amber leaned in and kissed Krystal's forehead. 

"I love you Krystal Jung." Amber whispered.

Maneuvering a bit, Amber finally gets comfortable and closes her eyes. She falls fast asleep.