Valentine's Day Part 1

Love Me
Beep beep beep. The alarm rung and Amber nearly smashed the digital clock. "Stupid clock. Let me sleep."

Amber looks at Krystal, she wasn't fazed one bit, and was currently still sleeping. "You sleep like a sloth."

She carefully gets out of bed and changes her clothes. 

Turning on the television, she realizes its Valentines Day. 

"What should I get for her?" Amber bit her lip. "A card? A kiss and a card?"

Indecisive, Amber changes her clothes and walks to a nearby convenience store. She asks the manager. "What's a good Valentine's Day present to my errr girlfriend."

The old man laughs loudly. "Young kids these days. So bold."

Amber scratched her neck. So do you have any good ideas?"

"Well coming to a convenience store is a bad start. And today is Valentine's Day." 

"Would ramen suffice?" Amber holds up a box of ramen. 

The old man sighs. "Go to the jewelry store across the street and look around for a necklace or ring."

Amber politely bows ad shuffles to the other store. 

Meanwhile, Krystal wakes up because the bed was empty and cold. 

"Where's Amber?" She rubbed her eyes. 

Krystal yawns and gets up. She searches the entire house and still no Amber. 

"That llama.. Where is she!"

Krystal grabs her phone and calls Amber. Within two seconds, Amber picks up. 

"Where are you?" Krystal asks concerned. 

Amber seems busy. "I'm out for a jog."

"A jog? Since when do you exercise?" Krystal narrows her eyes. "Are you out with someone?"

"Of course not!" In the background, Krystal can hear numerous voices, all sounding feminine. 

"Are you sure."

"Yes. I'm crossing a street. Call you later."

"I love y-" Amber hangs up. Krystal frowns. 

"Today's the fourteen of February. Hmm Valentine's Day... Should I make Amber lunch before she comes back?" Krystal opened the fridge. "... There's nothing..."

"I'll go shopping then. Buy all the ingredient and make pasta??" Krystal walked into the bedroom to change. "Pasta or noodles?"

"Pasta it is." Krystal heads out the door. 

Amber rings the bell at the jewelry store, and a young girl walks out. 

"Hi. Can I help you?" She smiles at Amber. 

"Uh... What do girls want on Valentine's Day?" Amber looks down. "For my girlfriend.."

"Oh.. Usually most girls like necklaces, rings are good too if it's couple rings." The girl brings out a tray of necklaces and rings. "Here are some samples."

"How much are these?" Amber picks up a ring that separates into two rings. 

"That one is $500, it's got a little it of gold."

"Are there any diamond ones?"

"Well yes, but this one is good too, and at a good value. Diamonds are very expensive."

"Can I see your hand?" Amber motions for the girls hand. 

"W-w-why??" The girl blushes but offers her hand. 

Amber puts on one of the rings and examines her hand. "Hmmm."

"S-s-so. Will you buy this one?"

"$500? Sure. And I'll like this necklace too." Amber holds up a sapphire necklace. "I'll give you $1000."

"It isn't necessary, the necklace is only $300. So $800 in total."

"I'll give you a tip, for helping me." Amber hands over the money and waits for the girl to pack her things. 

With a shy smile, the girl hands over the jewelry and Amber leaves feeling content. "Now flowers."

Amber backtracks closer to home, and she spots Krystal at a grocery store. "Whats she doing... Shopping?"

Then a man approaches Krystal. They seem to talk for a bit and Amber scowls. "Don't touch her... She's mine..." Amber puts on her hood and looks for roses at the store.

She finds a bouquet and doesn't see Krystal giggling at her. Amber sniffed the flowers and shrugged.

Looking back at Krystal, Amber notices that Krystal was carrying heavy bags. Involuntarily, Amber walks to her and takes her bags. 

"Let me get those Soojung." Amber mutters before Krystal thinks she is a stalker.

"Thanks llama... What do you have there?"

Amber shoves the box into her pocket. "Nothing. Just some candy."

"It looked like a jewelry box." Krystal elbowed Amber. "So that's where you went. Some jogging...."

"And I thought you were at home... Why are you out?" Amber tries to make an argument. 

"Do you own me? I can still go places without you too." Krystal kicks Amber and runs away. 

"Soojungah!!! Don't leave me. It's heavy and the flowers! Their getting squished!!!" Amber whines as she squabbles to Krystal who runs back and grabs the roses. 

"Thanks." Krystal pecks Amber and runs away. 

Amber smiles for a second before mustering all her strength to run home. "Wait till I get home!"