No More

Love Me

"Jessica?" Amber's jaw dropped. 

"Amber?" Jessica frowns. "You really are a stalker aren't you..."

"I'm not... Who let you in here... Seize her!" Amber nudged Henry. He laughed. "What's so funny?"

"She's the architect." Henry explains. 

Amber scoffs. "Nice joke. Show me the money."

"... This isn't Starcraft you nerd." Jessica sneered. 

"May I ask who you are?" Eunjung asks, shy. 

Jessica smiles. "I'm Jessica Jung the genius who thought of the layout of this whole building."

Eunjung's eye widen and she bows politely. "Nice to meet you I'm the new head for the modeling department."

"Nice to meet you too." Jessica turns to Amber. "Now tell me, if your not here because you followed me, why are you here?"

Amber smiled. "I'm the new CEO of this branch."

Jessica laughed. "You must be lying."

Amber sits down in the luxurious chair, the one for the CEO. "I'm afraid not."

Jessica laughs sarcastically. "What a small world."

"Indeed." Amber puts her hands on her head. "Now if you will leave I'm busy."

"What are you talking about? Your free for the afternoon." Henry mentions. Jessica laughs and Eunjung smiles. 

Amber turns the chair, embarrassed. "That was a bluff Henry... A bluff."

Jessica recovers. "I'm busy as well. Excuse me."

Amber calls her out. "Jessica."

"What?" She crosses her arms. 

"Can I talk to you alone?" Amber bites her lip, Eunjung notices that and is a bit disappointed that Jessica agreed. "Henry and Eunjung.. Could you wait outside for a moment?"

Eunjung nods and Henry holds the door before leaving himself. 

Amber clasps his hands, meshing them together. "Hows Krystal?"

"Fine. Why?" Jessica raises an eyebrow. 

"She's not upset or anything?" Amber looks down. "She and I..."

"She's completely fine. In fact she went out clubbing yesterday." Jessica added. Amber stared at her. "I know. I was surprised too."

"Would it be all right if I could visit her? Sometime?" Amber asks, almost pleading. 

Jessica shakes her head. "I heard you have a fiancé."

Amber sighs. New spreads like wildfire. "It's not like that."

"Like what? From how I see it, you were playing with my sisters' feelings, why would I let you see her again." Jessica said, coldly. 

"I love your sister Jessica." Amber ruffles her hair. "This fiancé thing. I can put an end to it."

"And break another girl's heart? How cruel and heartless." Jessica shakes her head. "This is better for you and my sister."

"Is it? ... Fine. I'll ask for one last thing." Amber plays with her hand. 

"What?"

"Can you keep Krystal away from me then. I'm afraid I'll look for her."

Jessica's frown softens. "Amber. I'm sorry that we got on the wrong foot, and if you were single I would have allowed it."

"Don't act nice. I'm not going to fire you." Amber rebukes her. 

Jessica straightens up. "Well then. Bye."

Jessica leaves and Henry and Eunjung walk back in. Amber sighs and stands. "Anymore other tours I need?"

Henry shakes his head. "Everything is set for today. Let's go shopping."

Amber shrugs him off. "I know what I need to change. I'll go alone." The way she said it made it seem as if Henry would be a nuisance. In a way he was, but handling it this way was very rude. 

"All right." Henry bows. "I'll take my leave."

He leaves and Eunjung stands awkwardly. Amber stares at her with a frown. 

"You can sit if you want." Amber says. Her voice echoed across the room. Eunjung obediently sat on the couch near the coffee table. 

"What do you think?" Amber waves her hands around the room. "Mine. This company in the palm of my hand..."

"Good for you..." Eunjung says quietly. 

"Come here." Amber sighs. "Please."

Eunjung walks up to her. Amber stands up. Eunjung backs off for a moment, surprised. Amber pulls her chin up, inspecting her face. 

"You're a pretty girl, you know?" Amber releases Eunjung. 

Eunjung is a bit scared. Amber seems really different, scary. She backs away a bit. Amber notices that. 

"Don't be scared. I'm just stressed." Amber sits down, holding her head in her hands. "You can leave if you want."

Eunjung stands there, watching Amber massage her temple and sigh, and she goes to hug the girl. At first, Amber is taken aback. The girls arms wrapped around her and patted her back, comforting Amber. 

Amber's hands moved up their way to her waist and tightens her arms around her, releasing her tears. Eunjung smooths out the girl's hair and rubs her back. 

Amber missed Krystal so much, her heart was drowning in sorrow. There would be no more Krystal. It would be unfair for Krystal and Eunjung. In addition to her parents intervention, Krystal would only get hurt. This was for the best. The end for their love for each other and the start of a new forced love. Goodbye. My last love. Krystal. 

Droplets of her tears amassed onto Eunjung's blouse, Eunjung ignored it and hugged the girl tightly. 

Eunjung's heart broke seeing the girl like this. Yes, she only knew her for less than a month, but Eunjung felt she understood Amber. And that's why it was painful for her too, to see her like this. 

Amber's shoulders soon relaxed and Eunjung pulled away. Amber grabbed her back. "Thank you."

"I-I-it's nothing." Eunjung adjusted her attire. "Are you settled now?"

Amber nods, wiping her tears with her hand. "I'm sorry I showed a weak side in our short time spend together."

Eunjung went to her bag, grabbed tissues and held Amber's hand to stop making her eyes red. Using the tissues, Eunjung dabbed at her eyes for her and gently wiped the tears. "Our CEO can't look like a cry baby."

Amber scoffs. "I'm not the CEO to you. I'm your fiancé."

Eunjung gives a small smile. "Since when did you accept it? Aren't you dating Krystal? She'll get angry at me if you tell her that."

"Krystal and I aren't a couple anymore." Amber grabs ahold of Eunjung's hand. 

Eunjung is confused. The day before was when she said that they were dating. Whats with the difference today. 

"Oh really." Eunjung gets up to throw the tissues away. 

"Yes." Amber closes her eyes. "You should he happy. No competition."

"Why would I be happy? It makes you unhappy." Eunjung returns to the couch. Amber sighs. 

"You're very observant. You seem to know a lot about me, in the two weeks was it that you spent learning about me?"

Eunjung nods. "Two weeks was a long time."

"To me it's really short." Amber recalls her last moments with Krystal. 

"When you feel that the time is going too fast, it shows that your enjoying yourself."

"So you weren't enjoying my picture?" Amber teases.

Eunjung shakes her head. "I was dissatisfied with your picture. It didn't move. Eat. Talk. Or breathe."

Amber smiles. "And now it's going fast?"

"Very." Eunjung smiles back.