Moving On

Love Me
Amber stared at her desk. It's been two hours on her fifth day of working. She watched as a fly landed on her folder and began to wash itself. Picking up a random empty jar, she traps the fly and puts the lid back on. 

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in."

Eunjung walks in and stares at Amber shaking the bottle. "Bored?"

"Very." Amber stares at the dead fly in the bottle. "Aww it's dead."

"Thats gross." Eunjung grimaces. "Put it away."

Amber smirks. She raises the jar and presets it to Eunjung. "Look at it."

Eunjung raises her clipboard and covers her body. "Amberni-"

"I told you to just call me Amber." Amber sighs. 

"Don't do it. Amber." Eunjung corrects herself. 

Amber puts the jar down. "You made the fun die."

"Throw it away." Eunjung doesn't take her eyes off the bug. 

"It's dead. It's fine." Amber motions for Eunjung. "What do you need?"

Eunjung looks down. "I wanted to see if you would have lunch with me."

"Ah... I have a meeting." Amber scratches her head. 

"Oh really?" Eunjung pouts a bit. "Then I'll eat by myself. It's fine."

"Have you made friends with the models yet?" Amber stands up, stretching. 

Eunjung shakes her head. "They don't like me because I tell them to diet."

Amber chuckles. "How about I have an early lunch?"

Eunjung brightens up. "I'll bring your bento. Wait here." She runs out the room and returns minutes later holding a box of food. It was wrapped nicely, in a pink box with hearts over it. 

"For me?" Amber dramatically holds her chest. "I'd like to thank my family, my hardworking staff. Hehe."

Eunjung smiles and sits down on the couch. Amber moves toward her. Eunjung eyes Amber as she opens it. 

Opening the box, it was rice with a heart shaped sauce for the chicken that was in a separate container. Eunjung turns a bit red when she hands Amber the bento. 

Amber willingly takes it and stares at the heart. She frowns. Eunjung thinks of her this way. Amber bit her lip. She needs to change her feelings for Krystal and transition them to Eunjung.

Eunjung spots her reaction. "Sorry. The heart shape was suppose to be a triangle, when I carried it, it must have moved."

"It's fine." Amber smiles at her and takes her first bite. It was... Delicious. Amber digs in and takes a other bite. Eunjung is shy as Amber smiles deeply at her. "It's really good."

Eunjung smiles and nods. "Thank you."

Amber slowly chews. "You should try some too." She offers Eunjung a chicken. Eunjung turns a bit red and eats it. 

"It is good." Eunjung notes and begins to eat as well.

Amber stares at Eunjung. A piece of rice was stuck on her left cheek. Amber wipes the rice off with her hand, and Eunjung turns as red as a tomato. "You had some rice. On your face."

"You should have told me." Eunjung looks down, embarrassed at the little contact.

Amber smiles and pars Eunjung's back. "I don't need to be so awkward with my fiancé."

Eunjung coughs on her food, whilst being red. 

"Are you okay?" Amber hands her the bottle she drank from unintentionally. Eunjung drinks some water and then realizes that it's Amber's water. Her eyes grow large and stare at a oblivious Amber. 

"I'm good. Thank you." Eunjung nods. Amber pats her back gently. 

"Thanks for the food. It was good." Amber helps her stack the trays. 

"I am glad you enjoyed it." Eunjung wipes the table and stands up. "I'll go on with working now."

Amber holds her elbow. "Eunjung. Do you want to go see a movie later?"

Eunjung responds with a small nod. Amber smiles and pinches her cheek. "You're so cute."

Amber smiles at her and Eunjung almost melts from the touch and the compliment. 

"Come to my office when your shift is done okay?" Amber says like she's talking to a little kid. Eunjung nods and quickly dashes out the door. 

Once she's gone, Amber sighs and returns to her seat. She missed Krystal. Her touch. Her smell. Even her violent actions against Amber. Amber at her head on the desk and shook her head. She needed to love Eunjung. To make Krystal disappear. 

The day goes on fast, the meeting becoming a blur to Amber. She zoned out during the meeting and came back to her office to wait for Eunjung. 

Upon entering, she spots Eunjung waiting on the couch and she glances at Amber before bowing. "Sorry. The front desk yelled at me for standing outside."

Amber walks to her. "Ready?"

"Yes." Eunjung grabs her bag. Amber kindly takes it for her, using her spare hand to grab Eunjung's. 

Her hand was smaller than Krystal's and seemed more fragile. 

Amber led Eunjung to the company car. "Here you are." She opens the door for Eunjung and she slides into the seat. Amber quickly shuffles to the drivers seat and belts herself the seatbelt. She checks if Eunjung is seated properly. Satisfied she pulls out the parking lot and drives to the movie theater near their home. 

"What movie?" Eunjung suddenly asks. Amber stares at her. "Is it a surprise or?"

Amber slaps her forehead. "I didn't check the listings."

"Ah its all right. Any movie is good." Eunjung reassures Amber. 

"Sorry." Amber mutters and they enter the theater. They watched the Hobbit. And Eunjung was deeply engrossed by it. 

And something felt weird for Amber. She thought that she spotted Krystal with another guy but it turns out it wasn't her. Amber watched the movie occasionally and the rest she tried to observe Eunjung. Her manners, her habits. 

After the movie ended, Eunjung had to go to the restroom so Amber waited outside. As she stood outside she saw Krystal talking to another guy. Rubbing her eyes, she verified that she wasn't delusional and frowned as Krystal pulled the guy into an empty theater. 

She was about to follow, until Eunjung returned and frowned at Amber. "Are you all right?"

"Huh...? yeah." Amber grabs Eunjung's hand. "Let's go home."

Ignorance is bliss. 

Krystal was watching the two act lovey dovey and she was angry. Amber indeed played with her feelings. She gave up her ity for Amber, gave all her love,  and Amber dumped her like that. 

She believed that Amber would follow her home, or at least stop her from leaving home with Jessica. But no. Amber let her go and Krystal was heartbroken. She went out clubbing, and met some guys, like the guy she went to the movies with. She met him last night at a club. 

Amber didn't love her. She was played with. Toyed like a doll. She really believed Amber loved her. 

Now she would erase Amber and start a new life.