Amusement Park

Love Me
"So what do you want to do today?" Krystal sits down after their shower. 

"Ummmm." Amber thinks deeply. 

"How about a amusement park?" Krystal offers, excited. 

Amber smiled. Krystal in a bikini. "Hehehehe."

"What?" Krystal pokes Amber's cheek. Amber was making a erted face. 

"Two piece or one piece?" Amber randomly asks. 

"What? Swimsuit? I'd wear a two piece of course." Krystal frowns. "Why?"

"Nothing." Amber grins. Her eyes scan Krystal's body. 

"Stop being so dirty." Krystal smacks Amber and goes to her room to change. "Be out in thirty minutes."

"Hehehheheheheh." Amber giggles and goes to change. 

Within half an hour, the two come out sporting outdoor clothing. Krystal wore a large t-shirt and short shorts to cover her swimsuit. Amber has the same t-shirt, it was a couple t and she wore shorts. Putting on her cap, Amber led Krystal to the car. 

"This way, princess." Amber smiles at her. 

Krystal rolls her eyes and gets in. 

"Lets go!" Amber enthusiastically drives. Krystal pats her to calm her down.  

An hour later, Krystal and Amber, holding hands, enter the wave pool. 

"Are you going to take off anything?" Amber looks around. There were a lot of teenage boys. 

"My shorts." Krystal pulls them down, Amber pulls them up. 

"Leave it on, there are too many boys going through puberty and we don't want them to have a you know...." Amber begs cutely. 

"Who cares. The shorts are going to get wet." Krystal tries to pull them down again. 

"Who cares? I care. No one should see my princess' !" Amber nearly shouts.

Krystal, red, kicked Amber into the water. She kept on her shorts though, which was a good thing for Amber. 

"Don't say such embarrassing things in public." Krystal glares at Amber who hugs Krystal. 

"But you're private property!" Amber pulls her to deeper water. "Property of Amber Liu."

Krystal giggles and playfully hits Amber. "Stop saying that."

"You didn't deny it! So you are mine!" Amber laughs. 

"Of course I'm yours And you're mine." Krystal pecks her on the lips. Amber smiles. 

"First kiss in public." Amber hides on Krystal's shoulder, embarrassed. 

"So? We even had s-"

Amber muffles Krystal's voice. "Shush. Little kids nearby!"

"Really?" Krystal looks around. She spots a little girl holding an ice cream, looking at them. "Oops."

"That's why we go deeper." Amber nods to the deeper end.

"Without a life vest?" Krystal raises her eyebrow. 

"Yes. I can swim." Amber defends herself. "I'm not a helpless girl."

"I am. And it's fun." Krystal heads to the shore. 

Amber stops her. "I got you, it's safe."

"Are you sure? I'm heavy." Krystal looks at rack of life vests. 

"Yes."

"Yes to 'I'm heavy'?" Krystal looks offended. Amber's eyes grow big. 

"No. You're as light as a feather." Amber clarifies. "With a life vest we can't be intimate."

"We always are intimate." Krystal begs. "Please?"

Amber sighs. "Fine go. I don't want one." Amber swims deeper as Krystal heads back. 

As she's coming back, she spots a group of girls around Amber. Gritting her teeth, she swims at the speed of light. 

"Oppa, are you alone?" A girl asks Amber, who's blushing. 

"Oppa how old are you?" Another asks. "You look so handsome."

Krystal scowls and pushes away all the teenage girls. "Out the way uglies!"

"Excuse me, but ahjumma, leave us alone." The girls push Krystal away. Amber looks pitiful. 

"AHJUMMA?" Krystal glares at the girls and like a shark, dives deep and pulls the girl's leg, one by one. 

However, this plan was futile as a girl kicked Krystal and she got knocked out. 

"Krys!!'l Amber pummels all her fans and goes to save her. 

Unconscious and wet, Amber pulls her to the shore and wraps her in a towel. A lifeguard comes by. 

"Stand aside. I have to do CPR." He pushs Amber back with a slight grin. Amber grabs his arm. 

"I'm CPR certified too and you're not touching my girlfriend." Amber nearly glares at him. 

"It's too late to check!" He elbows Amber and kneels down, ready to kiss Krystal. 

Amber grabs the back of his shirt and throws him aside. "Shes hasn't drowned..."

"But alas to check." He eagerly sits up. "She could die!"

Amber points to her stomach. "She's breathing... How did a ert like you become a coast guard..."

"That's offending! I'm certified life guard and you're a meddlesome citizen!" The short lifeguard glares at the taller Amber. 

"Get lost kid." Amber goes to Krystal and she gives the girl a piggy back. "Come near me and you won't be able to have children."

"I'm not a kid... I'M THE GREAT KIM TAEYEON!"

Amber doesn't reply. What a weirdo she thought.

The lifeguard leaves with a sigh, shuffling back to a pretty girl who seems very angry.  

Amber sighs as well and grabs their things with her empty hand. She goes to her car and lightly puts Krystal onto the seat. 

"Did you have to be so jealous?" Amber mutters. "It's not like I was responding to any of them."