Manager

Love Me

Amber lay on the couch. She was tired. Tired of moving around and doing nothing. As much as she hated school, she yearned for it, for any social meeting beside Krystal. She wanted some fresh air, so to say. Amber sat, holding the remote backwards, and played with the buttons. 

Knock knock. Someone was at the door. Amber glanced at the door, before shouting. "Krystal! Door."

"Get it!" The other girl replied. "I'm busy!"

Sighing, Amber lazily gets up and answers the door. It was a man. A young man. A handsome young man.

"Hello, I presume that you are Amber." He offers his hand. "I'm your new company manager."

"Hi..." Amber awkwardly shakes his hand. "It's been a week already?"

"Ah yes, and boy do we have a lot of work to do." He shuffles inside. "My names Henry by the way."

"Henry... So what about the work?." Amber asks nervously. She didn't know what the workload was like. Her hands became clammy at the thought of becoming a evil negotiator. 

"I brought over paperwork and some signings. It's for your transition to California." He sits down on the couch. "Here are some documents. Read them."

Amber waited for him to leave, except he was mounted in place. "... Now?"

"Yes. The sooner you read, the sooner you sign and the sooner we leave for California." He states with a assertive voice. 

"Amber! Who was at the door?" Krystal calls out from the bedroom. 

"My company's assistant!" Amber yells back and proceeds to sit down, opening to the first page of the folder. 

"Manager." Henry corrects and Amber stares at him. He nods to the paper and she looks back. It was a long three pages and she sighs as she quickly skims over it. 

"... Five day week... Management... Company apartment and car... Yadayada..." She struggles to find a pen, and Henry hands her one. "Thank you."

Signing as neatly as possible, Amber passes it on to Henry. "Anything else?"

"Some proposals from the board about the models we will hire." Henry hands him another folder. "Look that over and give it to me in California." 

"When is that?" Amber flips through the pictures of various models. All of them were tall, fit, and beautiful. Amber smirked as she found them all unattractive compared to Krystal. 

"Presumably in a weeks time." Henry stands up. "I have other tasks assigned. So if you will excuse me." He heads to the door and walks out, closing it without a word. 

"Wow." Amber turns the paper horizontally, to see the model fully. "So pretty."

"What is?" Krystal comes behind her. She seems surprised. "Who are they....?"

Amber peers to Krystal, who acts a little mad. "Models for my company. I need to choose one." 

"Models..." Krystal repeats. "If they hit on you..."

"I'll tell them in advance that I'm taken." Amber smiles at Krystal, leaning up to kiss her neck lovingly. 

"Good." Krystal places her hands on Amber's shoulders. "Where your assistant?"

"He left, had other things to do." Amber yawns. 

"What did he look like?" Krystal sits beside her. 

"He looked...." Amber peeks at Krystal who seems curious. "Why do you want to know...?"

"Aren't we going to be seeing him often? I need to assess if he's a player or a nerd." Krystal shrugs. "If he's eye candy..

"I'm eye candy!" Amber pouts. "I'm all you need to see

"Your like a caramel chocolate, in the beginning your delectable, but as time goes on..." Krystal teases. 

Amber pounces on her. "Twenty four seven, I'm irresistible!" 

"Don't." Krystal avoids the kiss. "Not tonight."

Amber deflates. "Why?"

"I'm on my period." Krystal hugs Amber. 

"Ewww cooties." Amber makes a disgusted face. 

"You get periods too..." Krystal says. 

"But I'm not as moody." Amber's second kiss attempt passes and she pecks Krystal afterwards. "But your cute when your moody."

"Thanks?" Krystal raises an eyebrow. 

"Anyways." Amber sits down. "We're heading to California in a week."

"A week..." Krystal took in the time left. "That's coming real soon."

Amber nods in agreement. "And we leave our friends behind..."

  Their thoughts go to Minho and Sulli. "They'll make a cute couple." Krystal reasons and her fingers crawl over to Amber's hand, intertwining them softly. 

"I'll miss them, and all my dino bros." Amber chuckled at the three musketeers, Donghae, Jonghyun, and Amber. 

"It's not like it's permanent. We can visit." Krystal reassures Amber.

"Yep. And leave to a new country." Amber sighs. "I'm tired."

"It's only eight." Krystal teases. 

"It's been a long day." Amber admits. 

"You've been on the couch all day..." Krystal smirks. 

"Exactly... A hard day." Amber responds. "I'm going to bed."

"Me too." Krystal goes to the bedroom, followed by Amber. They lay down, facing each other. Smiling, they fall asleep in each others arms.