Resolved

Love Me
Amber finishes her shower and is not surprised to see Krystal laying on the bed, her back turned against Amber. She crawls onto the bed and puts her arm around Krystal's waist. She can feel her stiffen but ignores it. 

"What do you want to do today?" Amber tries to start a conversation. "I was thinking about going to the beach."

Krystal picks up Amber's arm and flings it behind her. "Leave me alone."

"Or maybe the amusement park. I haven't rode a roller coaster in a while. We can take pictures there too, and maybe invite some friends after school ends."

"Did you not hear me?" Krystal says, her anger gauge rising. 

"I did. I'm just talking to myself." 

"Talk mentally not verbally."

"I'm sorry but that's impossible for me." Amber attempts to put her hand on Krystal's waist again, hoping she wouldn't notice. 

"Amber. I'm serious. Get your hands off of me." Krystal snaps. 

Amber recoils her hand and sheepishly rolls onto the other side of the bed. "Sorry."

Krystal grits her teeth and closes her eyes shut, wanting nothing more than to sleep. 

Amber stares at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity and she spoke again. "I'm really happy that you're here with me."

Krystal bites her tongue and doesn't respond. She is still angry at Amber's lie. Liars are the worst. 

"I regret what I did. I was young and gullible." Amber swallows. "From the bottom of my heart, I hate myself for throwing away my values so quickly."

Amber shifts so she is facing Krystal. "Can you look at me? I know I lied, but it was because you seemed disgusted when I said I wasn't. And from now on, I'm never going to say a lie, I promise."

Krystal turns around facing the latter also and gives her a small, cold smile. "How can I trust you..."

"Because I am Amber Liu." She draws closer with each word and inches away from Krystal's face. "And you're my Krystal Jung. You're my half and I can't live without you."

Amber leans in closer, attempting to kiss Krystal, but is returned with a hand pushing her back. Her eyes open, alarmed and sad. 

"As a punishment. No kissing or touching or for a week."

Amber's mouth became a big 'O' and Krystal poked her finger into the girl's mouth, laughing slightly as Amber tries to bite the other girl's finger. "That's not fair."

"It is."

"Is not."

"Is."

"By who?"

"By the power of this almighty finger." Krystal pokes a finger into Amber's cheek. 

Amber shakes her head in disbelief. "How old are you?..."

"Old enough to call you my Unnie..." Krystal smiles. "You're older than me."

Amber rolls her eyes. "We're in the same grade."

Krystal disagrees. "I skipped a grade." 

"For what... Being to big?" Amber jokes. 

"... Not quite. Its for being too smart." Krystal jabs Amber's stomach with a fist. 

"And probably some blackmail too." Amber grunts as a reflex.

Krystal gives Amber a scary smile. "You forgot physical abuse too."

Amber gets the chills. "When did you turn into a scary cold monster?"

"When did you become so annoying."

"When I was born." Amber flicks Krystal's nose and the younger girl yelps and kicks Amber as a retaliation. "Ow! That was below the belt!"

Krystal shrugs innocently and hugs Amber. "Don't worry, you don't have a bomb under the belt."

"...." Amber gives Krystal a long stare. "Who's erted now?"

"It's not being a ert, it's called being witty."

"Sure, whatever you want to call it, mrs e."

"Then you must be mr e..." Krystal teases Amber by messing up her hair. "And look at the messy hair, truly fitting for a creeper."

Amber sighs, while rolling her eyes and pulls Krystal close. Krystal used Amber's arm and shoulder as a substitute pillow and Amber's arm went to Krystal's . She squeezes lightly and gets smacked by Krystal. "Ow!"

"What did I say about the punishment?" Krystal looks expectedly at Amber. "Should I make it two weeks?"

Amber stubbornly shakes her head left and right. "No! I want to touch you! And soon!"

Krystal giggles. "You will have to wait."

"Or I could." Amber grins ertedly. "Take you by force."

"Remember what happened at Sulli's house? You want to try round 2?" Krystal snickers as she recalls pinning the older girl down. 

Amber grins. "Why not."

Krysta immediately wraps her legs around Amber and squeezes tight, she then proceeds to wrapping her arms around Amber's shoulders. "Anaconda squeeze~"

"At least you're not some fat man with a mask." Amber chuckles lightly, feeling the pressure of the tightening muscles of Krystal.

"Yes I'm more flexible and stronger." Krystal whisper's into Amber's ear, making the latter get goosebumps around her neck. 

"Uncle." Amber pleads and then Krystal complies, releasing the girl. 

"Too easy." Krystal scoffs and gets comfy. 

Amber wraps her right arm around Krystal's waist and inhales Krystal's scent. "You need to retake a shower. You didn't use shampoo."

Krystal elbowed Amber. "Who interrupted my shower with such bad news in the first place?"

"You still smell nice." Amber corrects. 

"I know." Krystal yawns and closes her eyes.