Now Or Never

Love Me
Amber checked her reflection again. She tilted her head. "Do I look presentable?"

Krystal watches Amber fidget while laying on the bed. "You look fine. Why are you so anxious. You aren't even wearing formal clothing."

"Today's the big day." Amber pats down her side bangs. 

"And you leave your girlfriend at home." Krystal sighs cutely. "Come home quick okay?"

"Bingo." Amber winks so Krystal can see in the mirror. Krystal rolls her eyes. "I'm leaving."

"Bye bye."

Amber grabs her keys and drives to her parent's hotel. She let's out a quick breath and knocks on their room. Her mother answers with a smile. 

"Welcome, sweety." 

"Hi mom." Amber shuffles to a chair. "Where's dad?"

"Right here." Her father bellows behind her. "Did you make up your mind?"

"In fact I did, I'd like to take over the California branch." Amber looks at her surprised father. 

"You want the California one? Why?" He questions her. 

"I want to go back." Amber shrugs. "You sent me to Korea too early."

"All right. Hmmm. Now that you're here. There's another thing I need to ask you."

Amber hesitantly answers. "What..."

"One of my CEO friends has a sister that needs a marriage candidate." He sits down across of Amber. 

"And? Don't tell me you're arranging my marriage because I won't agree to it."

"It's been done already. She lives in America, I don't know where though."

"Why would you do that?!?" Amber slams the table. "Why do you keep interfering with my life...!"

Her father sips his coffee. "It's going to merge their company with ours." 

"What? Merge? And you're using me as the glue?!?"

"Don't be negative. I hear she is very pretty and kind mannered."

"I already have a girlfriend! You can't do this to me!" Amber glares at her parents. "I knew you guys coming back would mean trouble."

"You may not believe us, but we're back to become a real family." Her mother says quietly. 

"There is no family..." Amber grits her teeth. "You gave that up seven years ago."

"What your mother said is true. Once this company merges, the CEO with take over our side as well. We'll be shareholders and we can make up for lost time." Her father says with hope.

"In order to get there, your selling your daughter."

"It's a good thing for you!" Her father snaps. He becomes silent and recollects himself. "I understand you hate us for leaving you, it's what we thought was best at that time. What do you want us to do, turn back time and keep you with us? We regret it, now get over it!"

Amber stands up. "I'm going to California in two weeks. Send me a manager by the end of the week. And I'm not meeting that girl. Bye." Amber slams the door and her mother tears up. 

"It's going to take time dear." Her father hugs her mother and rubs her back. "She'll turn around soon. I promise you."

Amber sighs as she returns to the lobby. She also meets Jessica. "This day keeps getting better..." 

Jessica walks up to her. "What are you doing here? Stalking me?"

"No. I came to meet my parents. I'm sorry if I disappointed you..." Amber shrugs. 

"How's my sister?"

"She's getting better. She eats like a cow though." Amber cracks a joke. Jessica didn't like that. 

"My sister is not a cow. You must be a pig for being so greedy." Jessica walks away and Amber is alone. 

"Whatever. She doesn't know a thing. Hehe!" Amber shuffles to her car and stops by a bouquet store. 

"Hi I would like you finest roses please." Amber hands the cashier a twenty. "And take your time, I want it to be perfect."

After ten minutes the cashier returns with a beautiful set of roses. Amber smiles and thanks her. She drives home quickly and opens the door. Her first reaction was that it smelled like burnt food, so she rushed it. She found Krystal dumping the burnt taco into the trash. 

"Stupid weak shell. Burning so easily." Krystal bangs the pan so the shell drops. 

Amber grins and whispers in Krystal's ear. "I'm back Soojungie."

Krystal jumps and almost hits Amber with the pan. "Ahh. Oh. Welcome home babe." Krystal tries to hide the food prepared on the counter. "I'm just trying to..."

"To cook me food? Awww thanks." Amber snuggles Krystal's shoulder and presents the roses. "For you princess."

Krystal's smile emerges and she kisses Amber. "Thanks you." 

Amber grins and pats her stomach. "I'm hungry~."

Krystal whispers. "Want to eat me?"

Amber's eyes widen. Krystal bursts into laughter. "I'm kidding. You should have seen your face. Hah!"

Amber smirks and puts her hand inside Krystal's shirt, lightly pressing over her abs. "Can I?"

 Krystal shakes Amber off. "It was a joke. Don't play around."

"I'm not." Amber bites Krystal's neck. "I am curious how you taste."

Krystal's hands Amber a decent looking taco. "Here eat this. My only successful taco!"

Amber sighs and grabs it. She takes a bite and hugs Krystal. "It's good. Real good."

"Really?" Krystal looks happy and Amber chuckles. 

"Have a taste." Amber takes another bite and kisses Krystal, passing the food from into Krystal's mouth. 

Krystal moans and her lips once they separate. "That is good."

"Because you're a good cook. I found the perfect girl." Amber kisses her cheek. "Let me wash up."

"Wash together?" Krystal suggests. "Last time was too short."

Amber was really tempted to say yes. But she said no. Krystal nodded and continued back to cook. 

In the shower, Amber throughly scrubbed her body clean of any dirt or sweat. She sighs as she changes and finds Krystal sitting patiently on the bed.

"What are you waiting for?" Krystal stared at Amber. 

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No, not really." Amber sits down beside her while drying her hair with a towel. 

"Since we're together for sure, I was wondering about our first time."

Amber froze. 

"I won't regret it if it's you. In fact I'll regret it if it isn't you." Krystal says quietly. 

Amber smiles. "I'm flattered to know you want me, but I think we should wait."

"I don't want to wait." Krystal pouts. 

"Why is that?" Amber raises her eyebrows. 

"Won't you be busy once we move to California?"

"I guess." Amber nods.

"More the reason to do it now." Krystal smiled awkwardly. "So our first time will not be rushed."

Amber sighs. "I think you're just pushing yourself. I can wait..."

"I'm ready..."

"You do realize just yesterday is when you said you weren't ready?"

"Yes and now I am." Krystal glares at her. "It's now or never."

"Wash up... I'll be waiting." Amber finally says.