Movie Date

Love Me
The alarm rings at 5 am and Amber is still sound sleeping. Krystal groans and tries to maneuver to it. Instead Amber's grip strengthens and pulls her back. 

"The alarm...." Krystal struggles against her grip, it was unpredictably strong. "Time to wake up."

"It's a Sunday. Relax..." Amber sighs. "Sleep in."

"I have work at nine. It's eight right now."

"I'll drop you off. Calm down."

"Then get up." Krystal finally broke free and headed to wash up. 

Amber on the other hand continued to sleep and Krystal pulled the covers. She lightly brushed Amber's disorganized hair and pecked her forehead. 

"Wake up, don't you want to change put of my old pajamas?"

"I will." Amber slowly gets up yawning. "Where's my clothes?"

"On the end of the bed." Krystal had already changed. "Hurry up."

Amber changes and they was out. She drops off Krystal and pecks her on the cheek. "See you later."

Amber then heads home and takes a nap. She was suppose to wake up by 12:00 but she ended up sleeping. At 3 pm she woke up and checked her phone. 3 missed calls and 5 missed texts. All from Krystal, who only worked for three hours today, who Amber was suppose to pick up. Amber bolted up and grab a apple and ran to her car. She drove as fast as she could to the cafe, Krystal was still working. Amber sighed and ate the apple while walking in. 

"Hey..." Amber threw her core away. "I'm late aren't I?"

Krystal glares at Amber. "I was suppose to end my shift at 12:00, the manager came in and is making me work until 5..."

"Where's this manager? I want to take home my girlfriend now!" Amber stomped her feet. Cute, Krystal thought. 

"She left already." Krystal shrugged. "An hour ago."

"Dang it!" Amber pouts. "Are you still angry?"

Krystal stares at her hair. It was messy. And funny. "Not really, your hair is a mess, I'm sure you just woke up." Krystal laughs. 

Amber's hands try to style her hair. "That's how important you are to me, my appearance comes after."

"Sleeping must be number one then hmm?" Krystal's hand crept up to Ambers hair, fixing the strands she missed. 

"You're my number one." Amber smiles with a wink. 

Krystal's fingers curl. "So cheesy." 

"And cute right?" Amber winks again. 

"Sure..." Krystal sighs. "Come later at 5. It's boring to stay here."

"It's not boring, in fact I would like a iced tea."

"That's $5.67."

"Okay, here." Amber hands a ten and kisses her cheek. "Keep the change."

Krystal looks flustered and quickly prepares the tea. 

As Amber waits, Suzy walks in. Amber tries to hide. No luck. Krystal calls her name before she sees Suzy.  Amber quickly gets the tea and tries to sit down and become hidden, but Suzy saw her. 

"Hey Amber!" Suzy hugs Amber. Amber struggles and stop moving as she sees Krystal emitting a deathly aura. "We haven't talked in a while!"

Amber pries off her arms. "It's only been a day." Wrong answer, Krystal's aura doubled. 

"I know, but I missed you! Have an answer?"

"Uh yeah. My answers no."

"Remember what I said if you say no?" Suzy leans in. Krystal has had enough. She charges at Suzy and pushes her away from Amber

"Don't touch her." Krystal glares at Suzy. "She's mine."

"Oh really? What's this? Your girlfriend?" Suzy stares at her up and down. "Don't you go to our school?"

"Yes I do. I am Krystal Jung. Now go away."

"Oh that poor student?" Krystal looks confused. 

"Poor student? ..." 

"Yes the poor student. I know every secret at our school." Suzy laughs. "You lower class citizens need to learn your place."

Krystal looks as if she is going to punch her, Amber intervenes. "She's not poor. And you have no right to talk to her."

"She started it Amber, it's not my fault." Suzy whines, begging Amber to believe her. 

"She's my girlfriend. Don't mess with her. And stay away from me."

Amber watched as the playful Suzy disappeared and a cold one appeared. "Don't say those things. You'll regret it."

"I won't." Amber grits her teeth. "Now go away."

Suzy shuffles out the door and Krystal looks pained. 

"You okay?" Amber tries to make eye contact with Krystal. She wraps an arm around her waist. 

"I'm fine. The thing that makes me confused is how she knows I'm.... Poor.."

"You're not poor. You're a scholarship student. That's common." Amber denies. "You deserve every right to talk back."

Krystal smiles weakly. "Thanks."

Amber nods. "And this tea." She holds up her drink. "Is quite delicious."

Krystal shakes her head smiling. "Whatever."

"Krys!" A voice calls out. 

"Yes Yuri?"

"Go home with your boyfriend, I got this."

"He's actually my g-" Amber muffled . She nods and drags Krystal out. 

"What was that for?" Krystal removes her hand. 

"Homouality isn't accepted in Korea." Amber guides Krystal to her car. "For now, say I'm your boyfriend."

"Why? That's lying." Krystal refuses. "You're my girlfriend. Not a boyfriend."

"I look close to one." Amber shrugs. "For the time being, outside of school I'm your boyfriend okay?"

"Fine."

"Don't be mad about Suzy." Amber pulls Krystal's chin and kisses her. "You're mine too."

Krystal giggles during the kiss. 

"What?" Amber smiles. "Something on me?"

Krystal shakes her head. "You're mine."

"I am." Amber pecks her lips again and drives. "Where do you want to go?"

"Movies."

"What movie?"

"Isn't there a special screening for Titanic?" Krystal peers at Amber. 

"Yuck. How about The Thieves? I heard it's good." Amber looks at a displeased Krystal. She sighs. "Titanic it is."

Krystal smiles brightly and holds Ambers free hand. "Let's go!"

They arrived at the movie theater and bought a 4:15 listing. Amber buys pop and popcorn. Krystal eagerly sits in the middle of the theater. There are a lot of couples. Amber sits down and Krystal turns to her. 

"Isn't it romantic?" Krystal smiles again and pinches Amber's thigh softly. "I'm so excited."

Amber sighs and slouches, drinking the pop obnoxiously. Krystal notices. 

"If you hate it that much... You can leave if you want."

Amber looks offended. "What are you saying?!? This is sooooooo much fun..." Amber leans in to kiss Krystal. "That was sarcasm if you didn't know."

"I know." Krystal says in between kisses. 

They kiss deeply and Amber scoots closer to Krystal. Right then the movie starts and Krystal detaches herself from Amber and watches the movie. Amber sighs sadly and cuddles the pop bottle. "You're my only friend mr pepsi."

As the movie goes on Amber falls asleep. Krystal is deeply engrossed by it and is watching it passionately. She occasionally glances at Amber, who seems bored and tired. Eventually she sees Amber sleep, her head resting on Krystal's shoulders. Krystal sighs, Amber didn't like the movie. 

By the end of the movie, Krystal tears up and Amber slowly wakes up. 

"Aww why is our Krystal crying." Amber whispers and rubs her back.  "It's so touching." Krystal sniffles. 

"That's why I said we should watch The Thieves. You won't cry while watching that."

"If we were in that position, where the boat is sinking, would you stay?"

"We're both girls so I'm assuming we'd be put on the safety boats." Amber stretches. "Let's go eat. I'm starving."

Krystal stays in place. "Does my eyes look swollen?"

Amber quietly examines her eyes and chuckles. "You're fine."

As they were leaving, they run into Amber's uncle. 

"Amber? Krystal?" His uncle seems surprised. 

"Aish." Amber braces herself. Her uncle runs to Amber and hugs her tightly. "Why are you here?"

"Ah... Its not like I'm following you girls." Her uncle denies quickly. "I'm here to see the movie The Thieves."

"Why are you carrying three pop cups? ..."

"Uh I get thirsty." Her uncle looks nervous. 

Amber glares at her uncle. "Don't tell me..."

"Amber! Krystal! Pleasure to meet you here!" Amber's mom and dad wall up to them, her mom tries to hug her but Amber backs away. 

"What are you doing here?" Amber looks at her dad. 

"We're going to watch a movie, now go along and play. When you make your decision call me."