Get Your Girl

Love Me

Amber paced back and forth. She was confused by Krystal from the movies. She didn't expect to see her so soon, or see her at all. That just means that they are in the same city. Amber missed her. Shaking her head, Amber sighs and heads downstairs. She was at home and Eunjung was in the bathroom. 

Amber knocked on Eunjung's bedroom door. 

"Yes?" Eunjung calls out. "Come in."

Amber opens the door and walks in, proceeding to sit on her bed. 

"What's wrong?" Eunjung appeared from the bathroom, with a towel on her shoulders. 

"I feel... Troubled." Eunjung sits beside her. 

"Tell me what's wrong? Is it the shrimps we had for dinner?" Eunjung feels Amber's forehead, checking the temperature. 

She pulls Eunjungs hand away and leans on her shoulder, taking in her scent. Eunjung shifted uncomfortably. 

"Is it stress from work?" Eunjung keeps probing. Her face is flushed as well. 

Amber shakes her head. "I thought of her."

"Krystal?" Amber nods. Eunjung pats her gently. "It's all right. I understand that this situation is harsh on you. I can wait."

"I don't know what to do..." Amber whines. "I miss her."

Eunjung's heart sinks. It was expected. Amber was a handsome girl, it is not a surprise that she had a girlfriend. "I'm sure you do." Eunjung felt so bad, she separated them. But she loved Amber so doesn't that mean anything?

"I said I would not be like this." Amber hugs the girl abruptly, her hands tightening on Eunjung's shirt. "It's unfair."

Eunjung rubs her back. "It's normal. And it's going to hurt."

Amber closes her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Eunjung peers at the girl. 

"I don't think I can do this." Amber's voice breaks. "I'm going crazy thinking of her."

Amber continues. "I see her in my dreams. I think of her when I'm eating, when I'm working. Everywhere! It's driving me nuts!"

"How about you visit her." Eunjung suggests with a frown. 

"Why?" Amber asks. 

"For closure or for renewal." Eunjung looks at her hands. 

"Renewal?"

"If you love her, ask her to marry you." She smiles sadly at Amber. 

"I have you though." Amber frowns. 

"You don't love me." Eunjung shrugs. 

"I do, but not as much as Krystal." Amber stares into the girl's eyes. 

"That's why." She goes on with a sigh. "She's yours and your her's."

"What about you then?" 

"What about me?" Eunjung raises an eyebrow. 

"Where do you fit in?" Amber holds the girls hand. 

"Not here at least." Eunjung shrugs. "Now go get your girl."

Amber gives a small smile, and leans to give Eunjung a peck on her forehead. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it." Eunjung gives a fake smile, inside her walls of comfort were falling down. Her heart was like a fortress being battered by an army of people, ripping her apart inside out. She knew she would be a burden and a nuisance. That's how she's been treated all her life. Nothing was new. 

Amber walks out, pulling out her phone. She dialed the operator and asked for Jessica Jung's address. She found it and quickly got to her car. Using navigation, Amber drove to Jessica's house. It was a short drive, only taking 15 minutes and closer than Amber expected. 

She took a breath and exited the car. Mustering up the courage she walked up, and knocked on the door. 

The door opened to a sleepy Yuri. Her eyes were droopy as she greets Amber. "Hi, who are you?"

"Hi. I'm Amber. I'm looking for Krystal." Amber bites her lip. Thank goodness it was Yuri not Jessica. 

"She's in her room." 

"Could you bring her down?" Amber asks. 

"Why don't you come on in." Yuri pulls him in and drags her up the stairs. Alert, Amber looks around for Jessica, who is absent. 

Yuri leaves her in front of a door. "She's in there. Bye." Yuri heads off in opposite room and shuts the door. 

Amber, frowning, slowly turns the knob. Her hands become clammy, she feels like a robber. Her heartbeat quickens, rapidly pumping her heart and she becomes nervous. Slowly opening the door, she spots Krystal on her bed. She was sleeping. 

Amber crept up to her. She stayed long enough to hear Krystal mutter her name. "A...amber..,.."