Valentine's Day Part 2

Love Me
Once Amber gets home, she helps Krystal prepare dinner. 

"Do I cut it this way?" Amber holds the knife to the carrots. 

"You got it wrong. It's this way." Krystal fixes Amber's hands and gives her a smile. "Nice try though."

"I am a genius for a reason." Amber says while chopping te carrots the right way. 

"The genius who was corrected..." Krystal drains the pasta. 

"An intentional mistake." Amber hold up the knife. "I'm done."

"You can leave now." Krystal pushes Amber out the kitchen. 

"Why? I already know what it is..." Amber pouts. "And remember I like lots of sauce!"

"Whatever." Krystal washes her hands and finishes the rest. 

As Krystal cook, Amber takes out the ring. "Where should I present it?"

"In her food? Yuk... Umm... Where." Amber looks around. 

She decides to leave it in the box. She would present once they eat lunch. 

Amber smiles and heads out to the kitchen. The foods all set and Krystal smiles at her. 

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Krystal kisses Amber. 

"Happy Valentine's Day to you princess!" Amber sits down and looks at the food. "Pasta, couldn't get any better."

Krystal sits down and they begin to eat. Amber occasionally glances at Krystal. Throughout lunch, Krystal could feel Amber's gaze. 

"So where did you go this morning?" Krystal dabs her lips. "When I woke up, you were gone."

"I went out." Amber grins.

"And did what?" Krystal is gazing intently at Amber. 

"Today's Valentine's Day. How about we watch a chick flick?" Amber nods to the couch. It would be less pain on the knees. 

"I want to sit here and talk with you." Krystal takes a sip of water. 

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable on the couch?" Amber tries to persuade Krystal. Eventually she gives in and once Krystal sits down, Amber takes out the ring. 

Kneeling down, Krystal frowns at him, then it turns into a gasp. 

"Since we started dating, I feel like everything should be special, since your special." Amber pulls out the rings. "This isn't a proposal, but a request. Will you be mine?"

Krystal smiles and nods. Amber grins and puts the ring on Krystal, it was a perfect match. "You're mine now."

"Always and forever." Krystal leans on her shoulder. "I wish time would just stay like this."

"That would be the best, spending eternity with my soulmate." Amber turns on Netflix and they watch romantic movies.

They kiss, softly and Amber hugs her tight. Her hands wrapped around her waist perfectly, and Krystal sighs with happiness. Amber kisses Krystal's shoulders and rubs her back. 

"That feels good." Krystal stretches her shoulders. "I love it when people massage me."

"And I like giving massages." Amber pushes Krystal to lay down and then sits on her , giving a full back rub. Her hands sculpt her back into gentle waves and them with a circular motion. Krystal moans of pleasure and Amber increases the power she uses. Krystal turns into smile after frowning.

"Hey..." Amber nudges Krystal who seems so relaxed. 

"Mhm?" Krystal opens her eyes. "What?"

Amber blushes. "Uh.... Can we..."

"Can we what? ..."

Amber puffs out a sigh and dismisses it. "Never mind."

"What? Just tell me." Krystal pinches Amber's thigh. "That was 20% power. I'm going to do 100% if you don't tell me."

Amber steals glance at Krystal. "Um... Can we...."

Krystal glares at Amber and karate chops her. "STOP STUTTERING YOU LLAMA!!"

Amber crashes on top of the couch and is knocked out. 

"Oops." Krystal giggles nervously. "I forgot my llama is fragile..."

Krystal turns off the lights and whispers. "Love you!"